Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 14, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
Mr.Buku

What Up HypeBeast fam!! I got some designs I want some opinions on lemme know what you guys think any cristism any suggestions. My brand name is "Too Buku" 

http://toobuku.bigcartel.com/

Earn Your Death

August 24, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
Mr.Buku

Got to have them printed before we can judge. The mock-ups don't look final enough.

Is the sizing and placement of the graphics good? Is the print quality good?
I feel you. Thanks

Earn Your Death

August 26, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
Backspace

Let me guess, you're in high school. U just took a graphic design class. Ur pumped. U think edgy shit is tight even though u may have no idea what the fuck shit even is/means. U think ur making a statement. Ur thinking everyone in school thinks ur tight as fuck with edginess. 

What is your brand's theme? (don't use the words edgy, street, raw, dope, chill, lifestyle) 

have at it
August 27, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
Mr.Buku

Let me guess, you're in high school. U just took a graphic design class. Ur pumped. U think edgy shit is tight even though u may have no idea what the fuck shit even is/means. U think ur making a statement. Ur thinking everyone in school thinks ur tight as fuck with edginess. 

What is your brand's theme? (don't use the words edgy, street, raw, dope, chill, lifestyle) 

have at it

Is this for me?

Earn Your Death

August 27, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
Mr.Buku

Are you Mexican, do you know every Misfits song, do you write graff?

1. Yes
2. Not every song
3. No

Earn Your Death

August 27, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
Backspace

Yes it was for you.
August 28, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
Mr.Buku

Yes it was for you.
No I'm not in high school, No I didn't just take a design class. And believe me bruh, I research and know every aspect of the design's I put out.

My brand name is taken from the line in the movie "full metal jacket" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soj2TBu8EHI  ts a rough translation of the french word "beau coup" which means "much" 

Im a big fan of shirts and wear them all the time and I feel that some of the designs that I have designed,  I don't really see anymore. I am interested in war and violence,pop culture and anything else that I want to design.

But I have a feeling that with you bruh, I'm not going to win so im not going to get into this heated debate and justify my brand to you. In the end, you and everyone else are more than welcome to hate my shit like my shit thats up to yall. 

Thanks

Earn Your Death

August 28, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
Mr.Buku

1. Yes
2. Not every song
3. No
So why do you have a graffiti tee (the billboard)? It doesn't even really look cool and the font is junk. Think harder.

Do you like all these designs? Are they the things you want to wear?
Just because I don't personally do graffiti doesn't mean I cant have graffiti designs. I have a lot of friends and fam that do it and I liked the design.

Yes I do like the designs or else I would not have made them

Thanks for your opinion

Earn Your Death

August 29, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
nickmessina9

I think they are really nice pieces, I for one would definately rock a couple of them. I'm really digging the simplicity. Post some pics when they're printed.
August 29, 2013 @ 09:13 AM
Mr.Buku

I think they are really nice pieces, I for one would definately rock a couple of them. I'm really digging the simplicity. Post some pics when they're printed.
Thanks Bruh!!

Earn Your Death

August 30, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
Mr.Buku

1. Yes
2. Not every song
3. No
So why do you have a graffiti tee (the billboard)? It doesn't even really look cool and the font is junk. Think harder.

Do you like all these designs? Are they the things you want to wear?
Just because I don't personally do graffiti doesn't mean I cant have graffiti designs. I have a lot of friends and fam that do it and I liked the design.

Yes I do like the designs or else I would not have made them

Thanks for your opinion
Good luck man!
Thanks Bruh

Earn Your Death

August 31, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
Boston-Strangler

Definitely need to work on your designs and typography before you even think about getting these made. I see stuff like this all the time, gotta have some originality and skill, not just place an image on a shirt and throw some text on it. 
September 1, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
Mr.Buku

Definitely need to work on your designs and typography before you even think about getting these made. I see stuff like this all the time, gotta have some originality and skill, not just place an image on a shirt and throw some text on it. 
Appreciate the feedback

Earn Your Death

September 2, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
FakeBonanzaLA

May seem like people are just hating but you gotta use it as motivation to step your game up. Designs are kinda lazy. If you got cash hire some real artist/designers. Takes a while to get your groove unless you been in the biz a while. Check me out http://fakebonanza.com/
September 2, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
Mr.Buku

May seem like people are just hating but you gotta use it as motivation to step your game up. Designs are kinda lazy. If you got cash hire some real artist/designers. Takes a while to get your groove unless you been in the biz a while. Check me out http://fakebonanza.com/
Naw bruh I know their not hating their just giving their opinion. I do what I can do and know that my designs will get better with time. Im in the process of getting more artists to contribute to my brand and Im just doing what I feel and creating designs that I like, I know some some folks will like some of them and Im gonna keep hustling, keep it moving. and am gonna do all that I can to get my brand goin. Thanks for your feedback as well.

Peace!!

Earn Your Death

September 4, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
Mr.Buku

It's good you're trying and working, but I'd wait on tees if I were you.

Take classes, read design books, go to museums. Do everything you can to learn about design. Practice, practice, practice.

Then after a few years come back to thinking about tees and you'd be surprised how much better your designs are.

I'm not knocking you, just saying that you're stuff looks like you're just starting and I don't think you're personally ready/prepared to make tees.

There's so many brands out there and it's not an easy business. Practice and practice and then you'll come up with something dope.
I feel you. Thanks for your feedback 

Earn Your Death

Please login first to reply.