Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 16, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
notXaiver

Anybody know how to use dreamweaver at all, i just got into it, and im trying to get a certain design for my website im making. i have a simple design i want but i dont know how to do a few things on Dreamweaver. If Any of yall niggas could help that would be cool
April 16, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
Gilly Suits

Go to Kick Ass Torrents and download the Lynda video on Dreamweaver then read up on JQuery.

Culective.com //

April 16, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
thepreciselife

Asking for help on HB, is not going to get you any real knowledge of Dreamweaver,
youre waaaayyy better off googling tutorials and videos.

ThePreciseLife.com

August 15, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
RJ Mortera

check out my portfolio www.rjmortera.com

RJ Mortera - Web Developer - Graphics Designer - www.rjmortera.com

September 27, 2013 @ 10:10 AM
dakota88calhoun

I have just completed my website design just check it out here and let me know positive and negative views.
Visit here at Washingtonian Homes VA
December 3, 2013 @ 12:48 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

It is really a very tough task to learn dream viewer. Their are hundreds of tools available on dream viewer and they would take much of time to learn. If you want to learn then browse the videos on youtube and the other online website where you can learn this.
Dreamweaver is great if you already know the basics of HTML, CSS, and Javascript. If you've got that down, a quick 20 minute dreamweaver tutorial on building a quick site within the program will have you straight. It really just speeds up the process a lot. If you dont know any html, etc I suggest codecademy.com

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

March 3, 2014 @ 11:15 AM
erictwendell

You can also search for a freelancer for the same right?
March 15, 2014 @ 08:06 PM
jermainecraig

If you're just trying to knock up a good website, get a pre-made theme. much easier.
May 9, 2014 @ 05:55 AM
supremesan

if you're really dedicated to learning HTML & CSS, you gotta go watch some tutorial videos via lynda.com like other people have already suggested, or even try using a website like w3schools.com for some help. 

if you're looking to just put together a quick website without any e-commerce or anything crazy like that, i'd recommend learning Adobe Muse as it allows you to go straight from designing and wireframing a website to making it live without having to write a single line of code.
May 15, 2014 @ 04:24 AM
social1

We have experience with Dreamweaver for years, but only really use it as a text editor now days. It's definately worth following the advice here and finding some good html and css tutorials online. Once you're getting the swing of things, learn some PHP and get some Wordpress themes and learn to customise them. If you don't want to spend years doing this, just get wordpress themes and play around with the css to change your theme layouts.

if you need any help or advice, you can find us at web design gold coast

Please login first to reply.