April 10, 2013 @ 01:35:58 AM
75% of the designs on here are shit... post links of the worst shit you have seen on these forums

howserstrousers.com

April 10, 2013 @ 16:06:46 PM
why did you use a cargo collective site as a tumblr? 
April 10, 2013 @ 17:34:33 PM
i dont know, i liked it more. I was bored and looking for alternatives, I came across cargo and signed up. Also, one of my favorite websites haw-lin.com is on cargo and I thought it was cool. Do you like it or are you dissing it?

howserstrousers.com

April 10, 2013 @ 17:42:27 PM
no diss, just seems like a lot of extra work compared to tumblr, unless cargo has a quick way to reblog stuff now (which might be the case).
April 10, 2013 @ 22:36:10 PM
no diss, just seems like a lot of extra work compared to tumblr, unless cargo has a quick way to reblog stuff now (which might be the case).
its super easy its just dragging and dropping, when im getting pictures i have so many on my desktop that i like to weed them out all at once, its easier to put up what i really like rather than posting shit i dont really like 

howserstrousers.com

April 11, 2013 @ 01:47:11 AM
I agree there is a lot of bad design. However, most people here aren't designers by trade so don't know the elements of design, all you can do is make suggestions for making it better. I'm not saying mines the shit but it ain't bad.
April 12, 2013 @ 11:45:27 AM
i dont know, i l
iked it more. I was bored and looking for alternatives, I came across cargo and signed up. Also, one of my favorite websites haw-lin.com is on cargo and I thought it was cool. Do you like it or are you dissing it?
hello
big thank u 
April 12, 2013 @ 11:47:32 AM
i dont know, i l
seohttp://www.nile7.com/readings/التسويق/egypt seo
iked it more. I was bored and looking for alternatives, I came across cargo and signed up. Also, one of my favorite websites haw-lin.com is on cargo and I thought it was cool. Do you like it or are you dissing it?
hello
big thank u 

4 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 24, 2013 @ 14:47:12 PM
I have a feeling Issam Ibrahim is typing out his favorite dub step song.

Art Director // Illustrator // Nacho Enthusiast // www.THEYCALLMEVINCE.com

August 24, 2013 @ 14:56:18 PM
I agree there is a lot of bad design. However, most people here aren't designers by trade so don't know the elements of design
This.

It's because every idiot with a Macbook and photoshop think they're a designer. They don't attempt to spend time learning the basics of design, they spend it learning the programs.  

The worst ones are people who have potential to be good designers but kick and fight any kind of criticism and they remain a bad designer. 

The icing on the cake is that when it comes to money they undercut a lot of the trained designers and that's what consumers are getting used to. They're so excited that they can make $150 for a logo that after they're done working they don't realized they probably worked at a rate of $6.75/hr. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 24, 2013 @ 21:36:19 PM
Photoshop is not a design program. It's for editing photos.
Not to untrained people. It's what makes them a designer.

Show them illustrator and/or InDesign and they're like, "what?"

August 26, 2013 @ 06:43:58 AM
everyone has to start somewhere. some people evolve, some people stop. its pretty fun to watch the transition. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 25, 2013 @ 04:18:55 AM
Lol maybe everyone here is new to design? Myself included.

11 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x