Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 26, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
touchdowntodd

weighing my options on screening myself vs paying for it to be done ...

if i go my own route ill be lookin for the best value in equipment, etc .. .

what press you usin? what dryer (if any)? what software and machines for makin screens? etc

thanks ... atleast this is info we should be able to all share .. ive been lookin at 4 vs 6 color presses

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 28, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
touchdowntodd

bump ...

December 4, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
_dreos

Screen printing is an art of itself. If you dont have any experience with printing I would suggest taking a class before buying any equipment you plan on using to produce your own line. It takes a while to get down a good stroke and you dont want to be selling terrible printed products with your brands insignia. 

Printing can be very rewarding and if you think you have the passion for it then I would definitely look into it. 

One piece of advice, when shopping for equipment go with a used brand name printer instead of one of those "deals" you see online for a brand new press, dryer, etc.. all in 1 packages.

Those machines aren't great, do some research online, find printing community's like this and dont be afraid to ask questions.

Good Luck!

The Pros & Cons Clothing Co. 3019 S. Flower St. Los Angeles CA 90007 http://pncla.com

December 4, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
touchdowntodd

thanks man .. just tryin to learn here

Please login first to reply.