SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
November 4, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
touchdowntodd

Im thinkin of printin up some shirts for friends and locals under a name ive come up with .. dont figure it will turn out to be much more than 1 printing a year and not huge volume, but shit ya never know ...

figured i would trademark just to be safe ...

anyone have much info or anyone that went through this process?

ive read lots online but somewhat confusing because of differing explinations etc ...

THANK YOU

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 4, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
supremetroll

I wouldn't even worry about that tbh, seems long.

http://mr6th.tumblr.com/

November 4, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
touchdowntodd

its like 6 months or so .. about $300 seems like .. maybe after the first run .. i can register it near free in my state

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 13, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
jonnylegends

@touchdowntodd you can go through a real trademark attorney and will run you about 2-3k to do it right, or you can look into legalzoom.com and spend less, but will not have all the consultation service that comes with a real lawyer.
December 13, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
cabby

I was told the easiest way (cheap, inexpensive way) is to write everything down in a letter (brand name, people involved, business demographic, products etc), take it to the post office where it will be post marked and mail it to yourself. Store it away in a safe place unopened. If you should ever have legal issues you'll have a sealed/dated proof of use that shows the original date you started using the name. Hope this helps.

www.oakandoar.com

Please login first to reply.