Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 19, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
Crejus

I got to write a paper for class and I need to interview people in the field who isn't a student at my school about their experiences being a web/software professional. I'm currently doing a web development internship in which I was suppose to interview a dev at my internship but there's no devs there. Anyways any of ya'll down? If so hit me with a pm and we could take it from there. Thanks

Just incase you guys might think i'm trying to waste your time. I'll link to my port.

Here's my school portfolio: Crejus << The code is shitty and the work in there is from the spring 2011 semester and before. I had to rush it. I know I should of set a width for the main container and I know some of code is bloated. (I just wrote that because I know how annoying some people get on HB)
October 20, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
adriane

im a web designer and web developer
adrianeufracio.com
November 2, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
t0fu

probably too late to help you but i'm a web/ux/ui/mobile designer
November 14, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
mmajuice12

http://whdb.com/2008/learn-programming-online-for-free-75-open-courseware-collections-from-the-ivy-league-and-beyond/

There are plenty of websites that offer complete courses in all those subjects. I use to know a really good one but couldn't find it. I'm sure if you did not searching though that you would find plenty. Also colleges are now offering free uncredited online courses that you can find.

Please login first to reply.