Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
September 5, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
flamour64

Been working on this bike for awhile. What do you guys think.

September 5, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
Revive_J

Looks clean. Have not gotten into the fixie bikes myself. Although I did customize a BMX bike to switch it up. How much did it cost you?

You can check out my project on the Tumblr Page: www.revivebackpacks.tumblr.com

Revive Brand Co: www.revivebrandco.com

September 5, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
flamour64

It's actually a prototype that I'm taking pre-orders on my website for. I'm going to produce about 100 and then move onto a different style of bike. I'm using components like a Thompson Elite seat post & stem. You can check out more pics here.
http://www.urbanadventuresupply.com/#!__shop/mens-store/vstc2=goose-commuter-b.

Just checked out your project. Very sweet indeed.
September 7, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
Revive_J

I like it. Looks legit man. Hows business been? I know the fixies are a growing market right now.

Thanks again. It's always a work in progress!

Revive Brand Co: www.revivebrandco.com

September 8, 2012 @ 08:31 AM
C00K13

Simple clean, and I like the color scheme. Reminds me of something, super oxford/preppy/harvard ish.

www.iamdashet.com

September 21, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
deathoverdesign

dope bike
September 21, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
Pineapple Espresso

The bicycle looks great and I like natural color scheme. The only things I don't like are the brake lever mounts. Especially on a fixed gear I would go with a lower profile lever in black or silver closer to the stem and I would only install a front brake. That would make for a much cleaner look and a rear brake really isn't necessary on a fixed gear. Otherwise nice job!

EDIT: Never mind the comment about the brakes, I just read the description on your website and saw that it is actually not a fixed gear but rather it has an internally geared hub.

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

September 21, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
365Hustle

Yeah that's what I was going say...back brakes on a fixed gear? but then I read what he said..looks good man
September 21, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
Koven

Not feeling it, the stem and brake placement kill it for me. Its like a mix of classic and contemporary styles but they clash.

this thread has some pretty cool bikes in that style

http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php/286515-Showoff-Your-Townies

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

September 23, 2012 @ 08:37 AM
Hatchet.

I like, nice color scheme
September 30, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
TEST/model

I don't get it, this is not a prototype, it's a photohacked concept. Why would anyone buy an untested, un-built bike?

If you want to sell a bike that you designed, then actually learn how to design and have one built.
September 30, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
Koven

I don't get it, this is not a prototype, it's a photohacked concept. Why would anyone buy an untested, un-built bike?

If you want to sell a bike that you designed, then actually learn how to design and have one built.

lol those are all stock parts that you can buy individually, including the frame.

He is just putting them together and selling it as a package.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

October 1, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
TEST/model

I know they are parts, but it is a fixie frame pictured with brakes and shifters with the derailleur cable still going to bosses on the downtube. Not a prototype, a photoshop hack of a concept.

lol those are all stock parts that you can buy individually, including the frame.

He is just putting them together and selling it as a package.
October 1, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
beck0n

idk about that saddle, or brooks on modern bikes in general.
October 17, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
baardei

Great color match.

Please login first to reply.