SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
September 2, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
C00K13

I've been afraid to do this because of "constructive criticism" I would get, but I decided that I'm going to finally post it. I started a "clothing brand" back in January and have been working on it on the side since then. The brand is called Dashet (pronounced however you would like) and its a streetwear brand, but only doing tees while funds are low. If and when the business goes decently well, I would venture into sweatshirts, then wovens, and then outerwear. Hopefully! I have a few shirts and stickers in print right now.

I would love to get your guys' opinions on everything from the website to the clothing to the logos! The shop, in terms of design, is still under contruction, but functioning. Please, please let me know! And be harsh. Thanks guys! :D

http://www.iamdashet.com/
http://www.dashet.bigcartel.com/

www.iamdashet.com

September 5, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
Black Dave

The last thing I saw going on the website was a clothing brand. It doesn't look like it's ABOUT the clothes, but the website design is dope in general.

Ninjas in paris shirt kind of cheesy, but the circle logo one is kind of cool.
September 5, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
C00K13

Yeah, the website itself is just more of a lifestyle blog with the brand updates on there. I wanted two sides of the brand and as it grew, the website would have a lot more original material.

Yeah the Paris shirt is kind of cheesy but I really like it. I just wish I had the funds to print it sooner. Thank you for your feedback!

www.iamdashet.com

September 26, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
C00K13

Can anyone help out with some more feedback? :D

www.iamdashet.com

September 30, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
krome28

It looks like its heading in the right direction. I too am starting a clothing brand lol but i really like blog and clothing brand concept I think its useful as we saw The Hundrends do something similar. How did you get Power 106 to give you guys a shout out?

Please login first to reply.