Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 23, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
johnxdope

Whatupdoe World,

Em-J is the name, JOHNxDOPE is the alias...

I recently dropped my first solo mixtape called SUPERCAL and this is the album artwork I designed for the project. Let me know what you think, please...

SUPERCAL is an organic project featuring R&B, rap, and comedy. I had a chance to vibe with the leading cause of LOL's, Myke Wright, on several tracks that I hope you'll enjoy. The project also features production by @oldinglish x @badbadnotgood x The Magi and more... I'm very excited about sharing my new music! SUPERCAL is curently available for download on IAMEMLE.com. I also have 400 physical copies that I'll be distributing in DETROIT x CHICAGO x LOS ANGELES. The CD is $FREE.99 but I'm accepting donations. I put a lot of time into this project and I appreciate any love... Well... Almost any love lol Feedback is welcome! SHOW LOVE

{ xDOWNLOAD: SUPERCAL }

-JONES MMXII

ECCENTRIC MERCHANDISE LIBERATING ENLIGHTENMENT
EMLE MMXII
DETROIT x L.A.
IAMEMLE.COM
@xEMLE x @JOHNxDOPE

The image above was designed by Myke Wright.

{EMLE MMXII}
August 25, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
JStorm803

Wow the art is nice.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

October 8, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
ashinkushers

good shit man

soundcloud.com/flexbeato / flexbeato.bandcamp.com

October 30, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
johnxdope

Thanks @JStorm803 x @ashinkushers ...I have some new music I'm about to drop with my clothing line. I'm excited as fuck!
October 31, 2012 @ 03:03 PM
12ade

Shits looks legit
November 9, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
johnxdope

@rade_r2 xTHANKS!
November 9, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
November 14, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
dmvnes

The illustrations are ill but that font needs work.
January 3, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
rkovach

The middle image is dope as hell. But all the surronding stuff looks wack. That background camo and then the name create too much shit going on.  Just use the main image and then throw the name, smaller, in a corner or something.  Then'll it look legit. 

rejecting CON/creating ICON

January 3, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
rkovach

The middle image is dope as hell. But all the surronding stuff looks wack. That background camo and then the name create too much shit going on.  Just use the main image and then throw the name, smaller, in a corner or something.  Then'll it look legit. 

rejecting CON/creating ICON

Please login first to reply.