Dapperism | Philosophy Of The Modern Gentleman

June 27, 2012 @ 23:44:08
Here is a new blog that I started up a couple months back. It's going well so far and I'm trying to keep it going. Writing most of the content myself with some guys helping. I'm looking for people to help out so hit me up if you're interested in doing some brief writing and posting articles.

Thank you sirs..

Dapperism.com

Speak softly & carry a big pistol.

June 28, 2012 @ 18:36:21
Looks cool bruh. Bookmarked it. Keep up the good work and the best of luck!
June 30, 2012 @ 06:10:03
Thanks honkie, feel free to send input or suggestions. The email is info@dapperism.com or hit me up on here.

June 30, 2012 @ 17:39:19
Here is a new blog that I designed and started up a couple months back. It's going well so far and I'm trying to keep it going. Writing most of the content myself with some guys helping. I'm looking for people to help out so hit me up if you're interested in doing some brief writing and posting articles.

Below are some related links. Thank you sirs..

Dapperism.com

What Is Dapperism?

Want to write for Dapperism?

Looks very nice but to be honest I feel like I'm looking at another HB and vice. Hope you guys switch it up in the future.

SELLING DONGEAL SUPREME CAMP CAP & GREEN HERRINGBONE CAMP CAP! PM me for cheap prices!

July 01, 2012 @ 22:11:12
Here is a new blog that I designed and started up a couple months back. It's going well so far and I'm trying to keep it going. Writing most of the content myself with some guys helping. I'm looking for people to help out so hit me up if you're interested in doing some brief writing and posting articles.

Below are some related links. Thank you sirs..

Dapperism.com

What Is Dapperism?

Want to write for Dapperism?

Looks very nice but to be honest I feel like I'm looking at another HB and vice. Hope you guys switch it up in the future.

Yes, I hear that. I am definitely looking to build and work towards some different dynamics with the function (which would be cranking on some coding and trying new layout stuff). If you have any ideas or suggestions on ways to make it better, let me know for sure. I'd like to have a point of difference.

February 13, 2014 @ 18:35:35
Redesigned the site last year. Hope you guys dig it. http://dapperism.com

February 14, 2014 @ 18:14:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
Looks great, bookmarked it. Lots of interesting stuff in it too, keep it up

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 17, 2014 @ 15:56:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
Looks great, bookmarked it. Lots of interesting stuff in it too, keep it up
Thanks Zero, i appreciate it. The design and function is the main change i tried to bring. Hope to expand it to a print magazine, store, etc. in the future.

March 02, 2014 @ 04:43:34
you still havent paid me

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 08, 2014 @ 18:43:47
I like the content overall but the site is pretty congested and unpleasing to the eye. I like all the work you've done though. I'm glad to see someone who has passion about their work. Good shit.

Just try and simplify the concept a little more. Allow the eye to rest at some point on the webpage, you know?

Changing the Past.

March 17, 2014 @ 00:42:33
digging it.
March 21, 2014 @ 01:19:52
def enjoyed it. Id change up the layout just to make it stand out but def. a good start. keep it up.
March 23, 2014 @ 12:04:24
so much advertisement and junk down the sides, closed after 2nd page.
March 23, 2014 @ 20:40:51
yo lookin for writers?

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x