Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
February 28, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
crricha13

I've tried before but failed, and now have someone to teach me, wanting to earn to do shirts and jeans and possily sweaters like off the cosby show
April 10, 2012 @ 11:26 AM
kingmatti

Sup bro, i only do abit of sewing, putting pockets on plain tees, general shit like that, cop yourself a sewing machine brother makes shit 10X easier.
April 10, 2012 @ 01:26 PM
pherkan

Going to begin with sewing too. Going to use it also for random things like pockets, and to repair some jeans etc.
April 11, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
jmellow18

i want to learn so bad. for shit like sewing tags on t's.
April 12, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
tmwtg

I learn from my moms and my internship.

Sewing is useful overall. Changing little details (e.g. new pockets, buttons, etc) can be key in your wardrobe.
April 12, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
iAmSofaKing

My lil bro be on that sewing tip, hes taking classes.. At least he can make me some pocket tees and hem my jeans for free jajaja

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

April 12, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
LoLife

hmm I think it'd be great to learn for thing like tapering pants and shirts too

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

April 12, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
mrbarky

would be a great skill to have, i'd like to learn
April 13, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
missy.

I've tried before but failed, and now have someone to teach me, wanting to earn to do shirts and jeans and possily sweaters like off the cosby show

lol knitting =/= sewing.

i've got a sewing machine but i suck. i'd rather hand sew but that'd take forever :c i took a fashion design class where we learned how to sew/hem, make screen prints and iron ons :3 that was definitely something i'd love to use for future projects.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

April 13, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
iAmSofaKing

lol knitting =/= sewing.

i've got a sewing machine but i suck. i'd rather hand sew but that'd take forever :c i took a fashion design class where we learned how to sew/hem, make screen prints and iron ons :3 that was definitely something i'd love to use for future projects.

Were there any guys in that class? My brother thinks he'll be considered a fag if he takes that

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

April 13, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
missy.

yea there were, no they werent gay.

guys dont realize but when you're doing fashion, you're more than likely going to be around women.. ALL DAY. esp if you take classes then more than likely there will be majority females... so take advantage of that if you're a horny young male looking for a career and to smash......

haha.

if you just carry yourself the way you normally would and do well at what you do, who knows? panties might drop and you might find a girl you'll love you for being able to make their clothes?

--

other than that.. yea it may seem gay but didnt people think that when it came to culinary arts? i'd love it for a guy to make me food and baked goods all the time :3

April 14, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
kingmatti

"guys dont realize but when you’re doing fashion, you’re more than likely going to be around women"

LDN fashion college is hella different to this, must be 70% males
April 14, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
missy.

lol well i guess it's the opposite here then :]

April 27, 2012 @ 07:56 PM

Inactive

if you just carry yourself the way you normally would and do well at what you do, who knows? panties might drop and you might find a girl you'll love you for being able to make their clothes?

Please login first to reply.