Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 19, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
gregvillafana

Hello im Greg
And recently trying to offer more by designing and creating specialty products. I haven't ever had to look for a cut and sew company. Sometimes it can be hard filtering all the bullshit out online to find the right guys. This is a new project so trying to do this on a budget is mandatory. If anybody could help with some specific places I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for all your help!
February 20, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
goldteeths

I need answers too
February 20, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
Ron Burgundy

Not trying to be rude but I doubt anyone is going to tell you. People who run small clothing lines have to do the research themselves and find cut n sew manufacturers, so why would they just give away all the information to some stranger.
February 20, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
gregvillafana

@ Ron Burgundy -Well thats what forums are for. Asking good and crazy questions. I do my research, and some things have worked and other things have tanked. Just hoping somebody wants to help out. Plus if your in the clothing game anyway you should trust your original and different. Just because somebody tells me there cut and sew manufacturer doesn't mean I'm making the same shit they are. I see what your saying tho
February 21, 2012 @ 08:48 AM
BIRTH

When people go through the extensive process of contacting multiple companies across the country/world, ordering samples, spending/wasting money in order to find their exact need they tend to not be anxious in giving away their sources.

March 11, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
ryder

I get people asking for sources from me like once a week hah. But your best bet is to google and google and google some more. And when you think you have done enough research do more. If you find someone always be careful and try and build a relationship with them because i've heard dozens of horror stories from companies order a bunch of shirts and them not get done the proper way and then the company has a bunch of dead stock.

So stop asking because anyone with a head wont give up a reliable source. However some companies might middle man for you.

edmflavor.com

March 13, 2012 @ 12:24 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

lol
May 13, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
gregvillafana

Thanks Ryder
I haven't been on here in a while, but i finally found a place that cut and sews my garments. They do great work for a great price. I take care of them they take care of me. Thats what its all about. And yes it took a lot of research and swimming through the sea of bullshit to find the rite people.
May 13, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
happyface

Cut and sew i've found to be asking for as high as 1,000 per order of design. Been recommended to grab already created cut n sew pieces and do your twist on it. Not the same. but thats what i've been told.
July 24, 2012 @ 02:17 PM
Bruzlak

So Greg are you going to spill the beans since you asked the question or is it a close guarded secret to you too now? smile
July 24, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
Cheap

Best bet is to post an ad on your local craigslist I did this when I was thinking about going the cut & sew route but had to back out when I realized how expensive it was going to be. But I did get about 15 response within the first few days most of them were willing to do everything for me samples pattern's and even a small production run.
July 25, 2012 @ 11:54 AM
Black Dave

I get people asking for sources from me like once a week hah. But your best bet is to google and google and google some more. And when you think you have done enough research do more.

Best bet is to post an ad on your local craigslist I did this when I was thinking about going the cut & sew route but had to back out when I realized how expensive it was going to be. But I did get about 15 response within the first few days most of them were willing to do everything for me samples pattern's and even a small production run.

Both of those are all you need. Just stay hunting man. And it would be better(and much much cheaper) to take an already existing pattern and put your own spin on it.
September 5, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
runa

Not trying to be rude but I doubt anyone is going to tell you. People who run small clothing lines have to do the research themselves and find cut n sew manufacturers, so why would they just give away all the information to some stranger.

Exactly. When I was starting out many years ago I also asked more established people for those connections. Unless you have a real face-to-face relationship with them, nobody will tell you, because nobody told them.
September 8, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
gregvillafana

Now that I have good cut and sew people I totally understand why people dont want to give out that information. Its a lot of work finding that perfect fit for your company. I spent a lot of money figuring this out. Thank you everybody for your input. Good luck to all your endeavors!
February 20, 2014 @ 04:49 AM
dyorsh

Go check out Yorday Design on Instagram, they are a cut and sew company with low minimums.
March 12, 2014 @ 08:20 PM
Chad Matthew Carlson

you people are fucking stupid! "I'm not giving out any info because noone did it for me..." ... what a shitty attitude. any company who thinks they need to keep their manufacturer a secret has no real value anyway, create unique work and you wont have to fear your competition.
March 30, 2014 @ 11:16 PM
RÉGALIEN

Just make it yourself.
June 8, 2014 @ 07:32 AM
ONETRUESOUL

check out 554lab.com
They do cut and sew.

Please login first to reply.