January 29, 2012 @ 10:16 AM
toyokogyo

I’m new to these forums and thought I’d introduce myself. Apart from my love for cars (in particular stanced cars), I also like to up cycle and repurpose. I thought I’d share some of the items I have recycled. I resized the pictures so they’d be ok for the forum, if you want see more detailed pictures (before, after and higher res) then checkout my blog www.reinventingwheels.blogspot.com
Enjoy!
S13 Silvia lamp that I converted into a bedside lamp

Old tractor seat that I made into a bar stool

Vintage Vespa (beyond repair- check my blog) that I cut up and remade into a lounge chair and a laptop work station

Thanks,
From a hype beast fan in Australia.
January 29, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
kromaqee

Cool

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

January 31, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
Wash Pahpin

this is tight as fuck!

washpahpin.com

February 1, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
keo_

that vespa chair cool cool

blog.anthonykeo.com

February 3, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
mojo

Beautiful

xx

February 6, 2012 @ 11:15 AM
toyokogyo

Thanks for all the compliments guys.. I appreciated it, been a little busy lately but still had time to whip up some eye candy! I made this piece of pop art to demonstrate that audio alone has the ability to create powerful and vivid images in the mind of the listener. You can close your eyes, but you can’t close your ears. Listening is a difficult experience not to do, and for this reason I felt that the combination of an iconic gun with a rotary dial phone was appropriate. If you’ve ever heard a gun being fired then you will know the distinctive sound that echoes in your head. The turning dial represents the chamber in a revolver and the phone symbolises the power of the spoken word.
February 9, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
MUSASHI

That S13 lamp though.
February 14, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
p_jhonstone

i got money for it, lots of money

eastlyn.tumblr.com cookboystuss@gmail.com

Please login first to reply.