Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 10, 2012 @ 03:18 PM
Flvnaire

VANS - SCIFEN
January 11, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
Ape2

Not my thing, but RESPECT. Looks like you put a good amount of work into it.

Seriously, the camo and leopard prints look really unique... I honestly don't think that I've ever seen camo or leopard patterns so beautifully and artistically designed. RESPECT.

But hey, maybe you can do a collab with Hello Kitty next? They make dope stuff too. I mean Vans is cool bruh but I think the next big thing is gonna be Hello Kitty. I mean it's already cool with little asian girls and stuff, but pretty soon it's gonna be even bigger. Way bigger bruh. People like my buddy Omar are gonna start taking a liking to it simply because it aligns better with their sexual orientation.

Just think about it man. The homosexual community is growing. You need to find a way to cash in on that market. What better way than a collab with Hello Kitty?

Think about it bruh. Seriously. One man to another, it's gonna be bigger than you ever imagined. No homo.

the original

January 11, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
Flvnaire

im african american, Fuck hello kitty.! But thank for the comment though. RESPECT!
January 11, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
Ape2

C'mon bruh... it's where fashion is heading

First it was skinny jeans. Then it was v necks. Now it's cardigans.

Pretty soon guys will be wearing Hello Kitty. It's the next logical step.

But hey, if you disagree, I'm cool with that too.

Sincerely,
Zuloon

P.S.: For your reference, I've attached an image of Darth Vader rockin it.

the original

January 11, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
BuddyOmar

Not my thing, but RESPECT. Looks like you put a good amount of work into it.

Seriously, the camo and leopard prints look really unique... I honestly don't think that I've ever seen camo or leopard patterns so beautifully and artistically designed. RESPECT.

But hey, maybe you can do a collab with Hello Kitty next? They make dope stuff too. I mean Vans is cool bruh but I think the next big thing is gonna be Hello Kitty. I mean it's already cool with little asian girls and stuff, but pretty soon it's gonna be even bigger. Way bigger bruh. People like my buddy Omar are gonna start taking a liking to it simply because it aligns better with their sexual orientation.

Just think about it man. The homosexual community is growing. You need to find a way to cash in on that market. What better way than a collab with Hello Kitty?

Think about it bruh. Seriously. One man to another, it's gonna be bigger than you ever imagined. No homo.

SMH...zuloon taking subliminals at a nigga's clothing game. Stop it five. Nigga rocks Black Scale among other things and keeps it G. Just cause I admire the physical appearance of other niggas doesn't mean buddy can't dress. But real talk to buddy OP, repost your picture I actually would like to see it but the link is broken.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Please login first to reply.