FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 26, 2009 @ 11:23 PM
goldengoose

i can answer number 2
someone made it in this thread, probably because denim ages and so does leather
goes hand in hand, no?

Obbi, this is easily your masterwork, and if it weren't so expensive I would probably ask you to make me one. I'm still considering it too, which is the crazy part.

that is soooo nice
September 27, 2009 @ 11:26 PM
Ed.Hooligan

I just kawped and recieved a Tanner Goods bi-fold utility wallet & belt...I love 'em so far, but they're super fresh (as in, new) so they're real stiff and the belt sticks outwards around the buckle and shows behind my shirt. It's my first good leather kawp, does it settle down and stop buldging?

And how's the fading on TG stuff?

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

September 28, 2009 @ 02:43 AM
obbigood

I just kawped and recieved a Tanner Goods bi-fold utility wallet & belt...I love 'em so far, but they're super fresh (as in, new) so they're real stiff and the belt sticks outwards around the buckle and shows behind my shirt. It's my first good leather kawp, does it settle down and stop buldging?

And how's the fading on TG stuff?

Hi Ash.Browns, I don't know what type of leather u've got from Tanner Goods. But from your descriptions above of being super fresh, real stiff and belt sticks outwards, I'm guessing its vegetable tanned leather (so-called untanned/natural leather).
If so, yes, it will settle down and stop buldging when it breaks in. Just keep using them, oil them once a month or two, and you see the differencesmile
September 28, 2009 @ 09:03 AM
zyezye

@Glueeater:
I just completed a Blackberry case, with sleep mode function, and open face concept so that buttons can be access without removing your Blackberry. Maybe u can give me some comments on this smile

whoaaa.

just wondering how much would a bifold wallet of that style be with some reigns? I really wanna invest in a good wallet that could last me a life time
September 28, 2009 @ 09:48 AM
Ecstasy

^^^^

www.karmaloop.com/vendor.aspx?VendorCode=HDL&bysex=1

seems to be what your looking for...dont have much personal experience w em tho

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

September 29, 2009 @ 05:46 AM
obbigood

whoaaa.

just wondering how much would a bifold wallet of that style be with some reigns? I really wanna invest in a good wallet that could last me a life time

Hi zyezye,

here are some pics of my own handmade leather wallet and pouch.

September 29, 2009 @ 12:15 PM
Ed.Hooligan

Hi Ash.Browns, I don't know what type of leather u've got from Tanner Goods. But from your descriptions above of being super fresh, real stiff and belt sticks outwards, I'm guessing its vegetable tanned leather (so-called untanned/natural leather).
If so, yes, it will settle down and stop buldging when it breaks in. Just keep using them, oil them once a month or two, and you see the differencesmile

Thanks a bunch yo! Gratitude. Also, the wallet-pocket of my APC's is ripped so the corner of the wallet hangs out. And the pocket on my Skulls is starting to rip, too. So, I'm afraid the exposed part of the wallet that hangs out might tear or something. Would that happen, or should I just continue to rock it naturally and let the elements do their thing?

Haha my bad on the extensive questions...this is just my first decent leather copp so I wanna ensure these pieces last long enough to age nicely.

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

September 30, 2009 @ 01:27 AM
obbigood

Thanks a bunch yo! Gratitude. Also, the wallet-pocket of my APC's is ripped so the corner of the wallet hangs out. And the pocket on my Skulls is starting to rip, too. So, I'm afraid the exposed part of the wallet that hangs out might tear or something. Would that happen, or should I just continue to rock it naturally and let the elements do their thing?

Haha my bad on the extensive questions...this is just my first decent leather copp so I wanna ensure these pieces last long enough to age nicely.

Wah! Ash, seems like most of your Jeans are ripped at the pocket....smile
Hm...if I understand your situation correctly, I don't think there is problem of wallet being torn, unless due to carelessness. I think u shld worry about wallet being stolen more than damage with the wallet hanging out.
Maybe u can consider attaching a pics of your situation. Hope I answer your questions.smile
October 1, 2009 @ 03:03 PM
obbigood

Hey guys,

I have consolidated some of my best leather collections at Flickr, treating it as a catalogue showing my work. Detail pics will still be at my blog page
Here is the catalogue link www.flickr.com/photos/obbigood/sets/
October 10, 2009 @ 04:18 PM
obbigood

Just completed Veg Tan Mid Wallet, with Apache Rein and Belt Clip. Also showing some own design of passport folder. Detail pics on my blog.

OBBI designed passport holder.

Veg Tan Mid Wallet, with OBB design wallet rein and belt clip

October 13, 2009 @ 07:34 PM
havok...

i wanna get a new belt. unfinished...raw...whatever you call it for belts. debating between Corter and Tanner, any suggestions? whats better quality wise? im probably gonna get the bracelet from Corter. anywhere else?
October 13, 2009 @ 08:09 PM
Solix

They're pretty much the same. Corter is a teeny bit cheaper, but I'm pretty sure he isn't taking orders right now. He's been swamped with work/school. Just go with the Tanner.
October 14, 2009 @ 04:59 PM
TonyBG

How do you contact/order from Unlucky?
October 14, 2009 @ 05:29 PM
elusion

he is somewhere on styleforum
October 15, 2009 @ 07:44 AM
Joe_

bump this shit up

anyone fucked with these corterleather.bigcartel.com/product/double-wrap-bracelet ??
October 15, 2009 @ 08:50 AM
GOLDENi

I might cop that Joe_, been looking something like that ever since I saw the 3Sixteen ones, always thought they were too expensive though. Price range for this one seems pretty good.
October 16, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
havok...

yeah, im thinkin bout coppin one of those too. but i dont really like the double strap, i think ima just a single.
October 16, 2009 @ 05:03 PM
GOLDENi

How is their quality compared to Tanner Goods? I need a belt & I can't choose between them & Tanner but Tanner's is cheaper for premium.
October 16, 2009 @ 05:22 PM
kodi andrew

Leather Jacket?
Yo, where Can I get a dope leather jacket? Like some vintage kid cudi type ish.

kinda like that, (surface to air x justice gaspard leather jacket) it came out a year and a halfish ago I'm down to spend up to like 500.

you gotta google it, i can't post pictures aint that some shit!
October 16, 2009 @ 06:19 PM
goldengoose

anyone know any other dual or single strand bracelets that will age well over time?
besides corter and 3sixteen
October 19, 2009 @ 06:21 PM
kodi andrew

leather jacket
Yo, where Can I get a dope leather jacket? Like some vintage kid cudi type ish.

kinda like that, (surface to air x justice gaspard leather jacket) it came out a year and a halfish ago I'm down to spend up to like 500.

you gotta google it, i can't post pictures aint that some shit!
October 20, 2009 @ 01:21 AM
da_415_native

Anybody order from Corter? How's he's service/leather?
October 20, 2009 @ 08:51 AM
Joe_

I might cop that Joe_, been looking something like that ever since I saw the 3Sixteen ones, always thought they were too expensive though. Price range for this one seems pretty good.

yeh im the same that 3 sixteen one is really nice but really exxy

how do u size on these ?? i emailed him but got no reply
October 20, 2009 @ 03:10 PM
GOLDENi

I have no clue, same question myself.

I don't want it too big that when I lift my arm it will go down, I want it nice & fit so it won't move a lot. I might go with small.
October 25, 2009 @ 01:59 PM
obbigood

The Goliath Veg Tan Long Wallet completed smile

October 26, 2009 @ 12:16 AM
broke_folk

Anybody order from Corter? How's he's service/leather?

I've ordered from Corter and he's Legit. I have a custom snap wallet and a card holder from him. He probably has a two week waitlist for orders. Try hitting him up on his website.
October 26, 2009 @ 06:22 AM
alex.

bump this shit up

anyone fucked with these corterleather.bigcartel.com/product/double-wrap-bracelet ??

nah,but i wanna get one too.
October 26, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
havok...

i jus emailed corter about coppin the single strap.
October 26, 2009 @ 09:12 PM
mfchris

anyone know where i can get a basic wallet and tether setup for cheap?
October 29, 2009 @ 02:46 AM
da_415_native

I've ordered from Corter and he's Legit. I have a custom snap wallet and a card holder from him. He probably has a two week waitlist for orders. Try hitting him up on his website.

By chance do you have pictures of your purchase?

I'm currently ordering something from him. I'm impatient and I want it now! Haha. His work is great tho.

Please login first to reply.