FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
September 5, 2009 @ 03:16 AM
clutchin.

+1 for not only bumping this cool thread but also for bumping it with some good shit.

Nice, obbigood.
September 5, 2009 @ 05:03 AM
obbigood

@Clutchin:
Damn! Your signature is hilarious! ROFL!
Good one, mate, and thank you for ur good comments.
September 5, 2009 @ 01:22 PM
skillzboy4

whats better quality for its price, corter belts or tanner good belts? i'm trying to decide between the two
September 5, 2009 @ 06:10 PM
obbigood

whats better quality for its price, corter belts or tanner good belts? i'm trying to decide between the two

Hi, I'm also doing handmade leather stuff, but sadly not belts. Well, maybe in the future I may consider, hehesmile
Back to your question, I would recommend go for Tanner Goods for its leather quality. Leather is like an investment, just like denims. The older they get the better they look. We should buy leather for their quality, not just the price. Would you buy a cheap leather jacket for $100 or a premium leather jacket for $200?
September 6, 2009 @ 07:06 PM
CⒶM

Hi all,

I did a search and hope I'm posting in the rite place.
Here's some of my handmade leather collections. All handmade by myself and a friend.
Give me some comments smile
Come visit me at www.obbigoodfrance.blogspot.com for more designs.
Email me at [email]james@softroom-solutions.com[/email] for more details. Thanks!

ill kill for the lAST ONE

Not with a bang but a whimper

September 7, 2009 @ 05:59 AM
obbigood

ill kill for the lAST ONE

Thanks! It's a Car Key Pouch, your car key cn be slot back in hidden as shown in the picture, when u need to use, just slot it out. And its made to dimensions. Authentic python skin, with cowhide leather as leather trim, hand stitched using waxed thread. Here are some other colours.

September 7, 2009 @ 01:27 PM
CⒶM

yea the blu one is nice
have u heard of herdsofthefather.com

September 7, 2009 @ 02:15 PM
obbigood

yea the blu one is nice
have u heard of herdsofthefather.com

No, but i goggled it and saw the bags.
September 7, 2009 @ 02:21 PM
Killypants

I am wearing a Tanner belt right now and I love it.
September 8, 2009 @ 08:23 PM
skillzboy4

Hi, I'm also doing handmade leather stuff, but sadly not belts. Well, maybe in the future I may consider, hehesmile
Back to your question, I would recommend go for Tanner Goods for its leather quality. Leather is like an investment, just like denims. The older they get the better they look. We should buy leather for their quality, not just the price. Would you buy a cheap leather jacket for $100 or a premium leather jacket for $200?

thanks for the advice obbigold, and i'll be looking forward to your leather belts in the future(if you decide to make them)
September 8, 2009 @ 09:36 PM
slapper

Thanks! It's a Car Key Pouch, your car key cn be slot back in hidden as shown in the picture, when u need to use, just slot it out. And its made to dimensions. Authentic python skin, with cowhide leather as leather trim, hand stitched using waxed thread. Here are some other colours.

how much would these go for?
September 8, 2009 @ 10:03 PM
CⒶM

do i see a obbigood x herds of the fathers

haa..haa..

September 8, 2009 @ 10:28 PM
CⒶM

my badd... imma rep for

1. 2, cool, thug-nasty brothermen = Oluwatobi"Tobi"Babajide & Jason Akoi
2. they know good music
3. hail from le eastcoast www.herdsofthefathers.com/about-us/
4. make nothing but accesories www.herdsofthefathers.com/our-brand/
5. im excited for their brand (nohmo)
6. i dont know these monkey muthafuckas (immadarkie)i jus stalk their blog

p.s. idk if they did this already im jus really faded right now and tired and its the day before skool starts and im trying to everything right now

September 9, 2009 @ 01:37 AM
Milf Hunter

i wonder if any of you enjoy wallets that budge the pocket and rise halfway up the rear. other than that the comfort of a redmoon, fh, skull wallet sucks from my experience. bi-fold high quality leather wallet is and will always be the bomb.
September 9, 2009 @ 02:23 AM
Eugene K.

I don't mind long-wallets, I get used to it pretty quickly.
September 9, 2009 @ 03:34 AM
obbigood

how much would these go for?

Hi slapper, check your PM smile
September 9, 2009 @ 03:41 AM
obbigood

i wonder if any of you enjoy wallets that budge the pocket and rise halfway up the rear. other than that the comfort of a redmoon, fh, skull wallet sucks from my experience. bi-fold high quality leather wallet is and will always be the bomb.

Well, u may be rite about long wallet, but its all about perspective. Some feels that this caused inconveniency, while others think that the idea of sticking up halfway from the rear pocket is to show how their faded denim and seasoned leather wallet can gel.
September 10, 2009 @ 09:46 AM
Glueeater

Obbi do your blackberry cases have sleep magnets?
September 11, 2009 @ 12:56 AM
obbigood

Yes, some of my BB cases support sleep mode.
September 11, 2009 @ 12:01 PM
Benny Lava

Obbi, this is easily your masterwork, and if it weren't so expensive I would probably ask you to make me one. I'm still considering it too, which is the crazy part.

Supreme x Nike SB Tennis Classic http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/200835

September 11, 2009 @ 12:10 PM
alex.

Guys, where can i get something like this?

thanks
September 11, 2009 @ 12:43 PM
September 11, 2009 @ 01:28 PM
alex.

i've checked it before and that's why im asking, cuz the tan one is sold out unfortunately :/
September 11, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
Silence

^ billy kirk has some bracelets. i'm considering getting the zip wallet, it looks pretty nice. www.billykirk.com/page.cfm?product_group=23967311&type=1&xid=53753800

/

September 11, 2009 @ 05:35 PM
obbigood

Obbi, this is easily your masterwork, and if it weren't so expensive I would probably ask you to make me one. I'm still considering it too, which is the crazy part.

thanks benny lava!
I'm proud of this too, spent 3 crazy mths to finish it.
September 17, 2009 @ 04:35 AM
obbigood

@Glueeater:
I just completed a Blackberry case, with sleep mode function, and open face concept so that buttons can be access without removing your Blackberry. Maybe u can give me some comments on this smile

September 17, 2009 @ 11:53 PM
Glueeater

@Glueeater:
I just completed a Blackberry case, with sleep mode function, and open face concept so that buttons can be access without removing your Blackberry. Maybe u can give me some comments on this smile

Absolutely beautiful. Loving it with the reign too. Do you do things for other blackberrys? I have a Curve 8330.
September 18, 2009 @ 10:19 PM
chobo

sorry if this is a pretty obvious question.. but for leather belts am i supposed to go tts or size up?
September 21, 2009 @ 10:38 PM
obbigood

sorry if this is a pretty obvious question.. but for leather belts am i supposed to go tts or size up?

I dont think there is any issue for true size or size up for belts. So long as the length of the belt last 2 holes is long enough for my waist, is ok. Sometimes could be longer.
September 26, 2009 @ 09:52 PM
young idiot

QQ for all the leather people in here (not that you're made of leather, or you wear leather underwear of anything, but yeah):

Does ANYWHERE (in, or able to deliver to, London) do leather jackets that are essentially blazers? Like, with the sort of lapel a blazer or suit jacket would have. The ones I've been seeing are all biker ones, or have too many pockets to really be called a blazer.

ETA: Also, why is this thread in 'Denim'?

Please login first to reply.