Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 27, 2008 @ 10:54 PM
kidkorea

Just copped a pair of MIJ 19cm's in black, and noticed that there was no thread for Dior denim.

Discussions.Fit Pics. Whatever.

Yay can't wait till they arrive. cool8

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

October 28, 2008 @ 12:08 AM

Inactive

considered making this thread myself more than once but did not

October 28, 2008 @ 12:53 AM
rtst102

me too actually, but i don't own any diors so i thought meh. cut is clean though
October 28, 2008 @ 06:28 AM
doug.

i've been drooling over the pics on the dior online store for months... thanks for the pics ryanfbaby, they look so dope, what cut are they?
peace
October 28, 2008 @ 06:32 AM
Subsistence.

what cut are they?

Interior crocodile alligator, when you're wearing them it feels like you're driving a Chevrolet movie theater but on your legs.
October 28, 2008 @ 07:57 AM
kvc06

Thinkin about buying some MIJ gotta get myself to Barney's or Sak's to try it on.
October 30, 2008 @ 12:54 PM
kidkorea

Got my pair today. Fit pics later.

Diors are interesting..

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

October 30, 2008 @ 01:59 PM

Inactive

Got my pair today. Fit pics later.

Diors are interesting..

how so?
October 30, 2008 @ 03:58 PM
Konglo

yeah, how should you size on 19cms and what's the inseam? also, how stiff is they be?
October 30, 2008 @ 04:24 PM
Chi-Town

Maybe edit this in the main page? -

Which jeans are the raw jeans? The Nostalgy or the Brut?
They're both raw, Brut is french for raw or dry or who cares. LVR named the MIJ one, and the MII another name. Don't know why.

Ok, then which one is the MIJ one?
The more expensive of the two.

What does MII and MIJ mean?
Made in Italy and Made in Japan respectively. MIJ ones are better. They're slimmer and they stretch less. If you need to know why else MIJ is better than MII, I'd urge you took look around SuperTalk some more before considering buying $300+ jeans.

Do Dior Homme jeans come in (insert inseam under 37" here)?
No. All raws are 37 to 38" in inseam. Most people let them bunch or stack around the ankles, especially with the 19cm model. If you want them shorter, by all means hem them. Dior Homme cords, "soft jeans" (ie: Beige jeans, grey jeans, all of the jeans using a softer cotton), etc, have inseams from 37" to 40" (the larger the waist, the closer to 40". Again, you can hem them. It isn't illegal).

What does 19cm and 21cm mean?
They refer to the measurement of the hem of the jeans when laid flat, at a certain size (more on that later). The 19cm jean is the tapered model, and the 21cm jean is more of a straight leg. There is also a 17cm model, but I've never seen them in the US.

How does the sizing work?
The waist when laid flat measures half the tag size plus one. Meaning a 28 is 15" (28/2 + 1). A 30 measures 16", a 31 is 16.5", and so on.

The jeans will stretch about an inch. (The official advice from Dior Homme (the NYC store/ US Flagship at least) is to get the jeans that are tight in the waist when you try them on.)

Also keep in mind that these jeans have a low rise. If your TRUE waist is a 30, (and I mean waist, not at or just above your hips, where you will wear the jeans), and the are at or right above the hips are like 34", don't be surprised that when you buy a 27 or a 28 and they're way too tight.

Finally, the hem measurements. For Raw MIJ, the hems work like this:
19cm: A size 32 measures 19cm. a 31 measures 18.5cm, a 30 is 18cm, a 33 is 19.5cm. You should be able to figure out the rest from there.

For a MIJ 21cm, add 2cm to the measurement for the MIJ 19cm raw.

For MIJ washed, subtract 1cm from the raw size in the cut you're after.

For MII jeans, add 1cm to the size for the equivalent MIJ size/style/cut.

Also, one more:

What sizes are DH jeans/pants available in?
26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, and I've seen a 38 once.

Yes, I just said that they make 26's. But they do not sell them in the US. Or in most of Europe. Or anywhere outside of Japan.
October 30, 2008 @ 04:29 PM

Inactive

for the record, im wearing MIJ 19cm sized down 2 (size 30)
October 30, 2008 @ 04:30 PM
kidkorea

^ Nice Add +1

Ryan: I don't know they're thinner but just as strong as my apc denim it seems. The fit is a bit similiar to my sexio4's but alot more comfortable. I like them!

October 30, 2008 @ 05:03 PM
SSBSTS

The fit is a bit similiar to my sexio4's

well imagine that...
October 30, 2008 @ 05:03 PM

Inactive

^ Nice Add +1

Ryan: I don't know they're thinner but just as strong as my apc denim it seems. The fit is a bit similiar to my sexio4's but alot more comfortable. I like them!

the sexi04 is a dior reproduction cut, so that doesnt come as a shock...and yes, theyre thinner and more comfortable, yet they dont stretch as much as apc...mine fit much the same as when i got them save for now i can do the clasp, whereas before i couldnt

oh yeah...POST PHIT PIXORZ MAYN

im curious to see how yours fit relative to mine considering we both sized down 2
October 30, 2008 @ 05:30 PM
sellme

Good looks chi and ryan big help. Def going to look into it more before copping but that helped a lot.

Absolutely no hate intended.. but don't. The Dior cut is not a good look for ppl with 34 or 36 inch waists like yourself.
October 30, 2008 @ 06:38 PM

Inactive

for the record, e's diors are a size 32 (sized down 2, although idk how accurate that is anymore cause that nagger lost mad weight)
October 30, 2008 @ 07:39 PM
skaeggska

Chuu got diors
October 30, 2008 @ 08:16 PM
iHype

Absolutely no hate intended.. but don't. The Dior cut is not a good look for ppl with 34 or 36 inch waists like yourself.

I have a pair of 36 MIJ, i'll upload some pix later.
October 31, 2008 @ 02:19 PM
Konglo

since you're willing to drop some cash on dior, you can get samurais that have baggier fits and eipc stackz.

i'm buying some dior 19cms off solecollector.
October 31, 2008 @ 08:54 PM
apple eyes

lmao
Are you guys fucking kidding me
You're sitting over here sucking eachothers dicks about how your jeans fit you
And you have the nerve to peep mine?
WTF do you know about my body type or about how my jeans fit me
This thread fucking sucks and that's why I laughed
N.iggas get a pair of diors and think they know something while they're crying to Ed asking if they think they should hem or that they don't fit tight enough
Yeah n.igga hold that, and don't concern yourself with what I wear

www.hypecrew.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1401225&postcount=1829
Shut up you fucking smut, are you that dumb?
And who the fuck is Ed?
October 31, 2008 @ 08:58 PM
e

^ who was that directed to because I want to see there body type and how they fit on them and compare them to me. No homo

I really don't know anything about jeans so since you guys are saying they won't go good with 36 or 34 waste can someone recommend me with another type of denim with similiar fit but I guess for bigger people. And I'm not asking you guys to dress me just asking for people's opinion. I just want a lot of stacks and raw denim.

If your a 34/36 do not be discouraged about diors at all. Subculture is a 34/36 and he has them and hes not walkin around like rick ross in tights.

I know people who are SLIM but tall as fuck and play bball and are like a 34/36, so unless your obese, dont be afraid to try them out. Plus theres always the 21cm cut which actually is cut a tad wider which I might fuck with on a black pair to see how it goes.

ps - this thread does type fail and a lot of you should peep sufu for questions and shit like that and barely any1 on here is into dior besides the jeans...

pps - I'm ed.
October 31, 2008 @ 08:58 PM

Inactive

lmao
Are you guys fucking kidding me
You're sitting over here sucking eachothers dicks about how your jeans fit you
And you have the nerve to peep mine?
WTF do you know about my body type or about how my jeans fit me
This thread fucking sucks and that's why I laughed
N.iggas get a pair of diors and think they know something while they're crying to Ed asking if they think they should hem or that they don't fit tight enough
Yeah n.igga hold that, and don't concern yourself with what I wear

hahaha, i ask one sizing question and "im crying to ed"

nigguh please, dont play yourself...you posted that shit in wdywt for everyone to see, thats how i know "your body type and how your jeans fit"

you catching feelings on the internet doggie YOU SLIPPIN UP DOGGIE DAZ SUM SOFT BODIE SHIT YEO
October 31, 2008 @ 09:01 PM

Inactive

barely any1 on here is into dior besides the jeans...

peep thread title smile

not being a smart ass, i lub u
October 31, 2008 @ 09:06 PM
HellMell

LOL Ryan if you don't like the fit of my jeans that's on you
I'm sorry it's of your concern
& Diplo, who the fuck are you, and what would I care about your opinion kid.. I obviously like how they fit me or else I wouldn't have bought it right & name calling will get you nowhere btw
October 31, 2008 @ 09:07 PM
e

Yea homie I know they changed it but thats due to the fact where the shit was going nah mean?

Nothing significant besides denim questions was gettin posted.

ps - some1 just link the DH sufu thread or like quote the important shit so the thread doesnt get od shitted up.
October 31, 2008 @ 09:28 PM
Konglo

back on topic.....

how much do 19cms go for?
October 31, 2008 @ 09:41 PM
e

Diabro.net

MII Raw blacks for around 200.
October 31, 2008 @ 09:45 PM
Konglo

damn, thanks e.
October 31, 2008 @ 10:18 PM

Inactive

LOL Wtf is going on in here? Saw a dior thread and was happy to click the link only to see fighting and bickering over nothing,

But yeah..anyway.

Im a size 34/36 which is a bit bigger then your average dior head but it fits me great and truthfully i haven't taken them off since I copped last January and I dont plan on it. I have several pairs of untouched jeans in my closet including some APCs and some Flat Heads and I dont see myself breaking them in anytime soon. Best fitting pair of jeans Ive had so far.
November 1, 2008 @ 06:21 PM
FACE

lol wtf is going on in here? Saw a dior thread and was happy to click the link only to see fighting and bickering over nothing,

but yeah..anyway.

Im a size 34/36 which is a bit bigger then your average dior head but it fits me great and truthfully i haven't taken them off since i copped last january and i dont plan on it. I have several pairs of untouched jeans in my closet including some apcs and some flat heads and i dont see myself breaking them in anytime soon. Best fitting pair of jeans ive had so far.

pics?

Orlando, FL. OG as fuck.

Please login first to reply.