The Official Dior Homme Denim Thread

November 27, 2008 @ 03:23:14

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
nigas sound like women.......

ayo, ben baller, its a thread about jeans, du...what do you expect people to talk about other than the way they fit? would be kinda pointless if there was no discussion going on in here
November 27, 2008 @ 03:24:47

Inactive User

fair enough,,
i didnt mean any disrespect to any1 by posting the way i wear my diors.
and i probably worded it a bit badly, there isnt really a right or wrong way.
(except the oversized sag way aka kanye way or whatever it is haha)

i like the way your 19cms look in the first page btw ryan,
crazy stacking going on too ^^

nah man, none taken...i jumped the gun and assumed...your fit is fine for that particular cut...thanks for the props and welcome to the forum

edit: also, i mad a mistake in my math before when assuming they were 19s
November 27, 2008 @ 08:14:45
all good,
thanks for the warm welcome XD
il post some fits in the near future

lol, maths isnt my strong point either
November 27, 2008 @ 18:55:48
21cm 03 Wash
November 27, 2008 @ 19:27:08
im 5"11, nearly 6ft.
and its not hemmed. (woops i meant it IS hemmed o_O)
they are 06 a/w 17.5cm MIJ

17.5? i take it you didn't purchase them in the US, would that be a safe assumption?

Orlando, FL. OG as fuck.

November 27, 2008 @ 21:10:58
nope, im in new zealand, didnt purchase from US haha
November 28, 2008 @ 19:37:38

Inactive User

Some people need to re-acquaint themselves with the rules of the board.

<3

you never talk to me any more baby...im beginning to think you no longer love me
November 28, 2008 @ 23:02:05
hey Raw Selvedge, im not feelin that wash or fit at all...u shouldve sized down a few

and that wash makes em look like express jeans
November 29, 2008 @ 08:23:08
nah they feel tight enough as they are, I can see why people who are into raw jeans might not like the wash, but I love it and it's actually one of Dior's most popular and sought after washes
November 29, 2008 @ 09:45:36
is the wash called tiger stripes ? not a fan either of the fit or the wash :\
November 29, 2008 @ 10:10:01
i love Raw Selvedge's dior's. those are back in the beginning of the H. Slimane era, from either follow me or luster collection...
November 29, 2008 @ 23:03:16
it's actually one of Dior's most popular and sought after washes

really? i didnt know that..
November 30, 2008 @ 18:02:48
it's actually one of Dior's most popular and sought after washes

o rly? I couldn't tell either
November 30, 2008 @ 22:00:03
i love Raw Selvedge's dior's. those are back in the beginning of the H. Slimane era, from either follow me or luster collection...

Yep, finally someone who knows their stuff, from the 2003 S/S Follow Me Collection
December 02, 2008 @ 05:56:42
if the jeans are from Follow Me, they were cut looser in general back then...as seen in the runway stylings. a pair of sz 48 (32) 19 cm black painted blue jeans i have from that season fit more like a straight cut overall, they are significantly looser than my votc sz 32 19 cm painted charcoal cords or 31/21 cm orange overdyes.

the jeans didn't really start getting razor slim until towards the end of Hedi's era (for F/W 07-08, his last, they went back to a fuller cut)...now in post-KVA age, the DH jeans I've seen are as skinny as ever. The quality of the material has gone to shit though. The suits are still good.
December 05, 2008 @ 20:17:24

Inactive User

just bumping the thread...

December 06, 2008 @ 02:24:25
Got my pair today. Fit pics later.

Diors are interesting..

hooooow?
December 08, 2008 @ 08:38:57
heyy
ima newb on diors
what models are raw?
are any of their jeans selvedge?
December 08, 2008 @ 17:25:19
nah they feel tight enough as they are, I can see why people who are into raw jeans might not like the wash, but I love it and it's actually one of Dior's most popular and sought after washes

I think you have the nicest collection of washed jeans from Dior, NBHD, and Fenom. I know most people here only like raw, but I like your distressed jeans.
December 09, 2008 @ 01:20:30
Thanks man, yeah nice looking washed and distressed jeans are the way for me. I got over raw jeans years ago lol
December 09, 2008 @ 02:08:15
how come i never see you in the city

i see alot of asian guys wearing fenom and nbhd, is one of them you
December 09, 2008 @ 07:08:25
lol maybe, but I'm not in the city that much, mostly only on weekends. I don't hang out with a big group of asians wearing nbhd and fenom if thats what you meant. Actually none of my friends are into street wear, just me and my bro
December 09, 2008 @ 07:36:27
someone answer my question please blushing

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 09, 2008 @ 09:24:29

Inactive User

heyy
ima newb on diors
what models are raw?
are any of their jeans selvedge?

19 and 21 comes in raw...they have selvage models but theyre rare and more expensive
December 09, 2008 @ 20:53:49
07 19cm raw black in the market place
http://my.hypebeast.com/showthread.php?p=1509789#post1509789
December 09, 2008 @ 22:03:03
nigas sound like women.......

Calling people woman yet seeking validation through the internet by posting your jeans fit is very feminine.
Diors arent suppose to worn with clunky nike boots or whatever they are and your t shirt is oversized it does not fit the proportion of your body take your dads credit card and return your jeans and buy some BBC instead to match your BBC shoes. Its a disgrace to the overall aesthetic of Dior. Learn to take fashion advice from your self instead of Kanye West you will go alot farther in looking better.
December 10, 2008 @ 06:42:55
thanks guys!
how much should i size down by? or size up?
dam im tempted to get the selvedges and then hem them for a tigher fit
December 10, 2008 @ 16:06:07
Calling people woman yet seeking validation through the internet by posting your jeans fit is very feminine.
Diors arent suppose to worn with clunky nike boots or whatever they are and your t shirt is oversized it does not fit the proportion of your body take your dads credit card and return your jeans and buy some BBC instead to match your BBC shoes. Its a disgrace to the overall aesthetic of Dior. Learn to take fashion advice from your self instead of Kanye West you will go alot farther in looking better.

if u take away the fact that his jeans are diors then the fit isnt too bad, minus the hat and glasses.

(btw the shoes are nbhd terminators)
December 10, 2008 @ 23:42:01

niga got butthurt..............LOOOL
Please login first to reply.
x