FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
October 16, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
tommy350

First time I actually checked this tread out. I'm really feelin how they're looking
October 16, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
guyitsmathew

just got mine today. holy shit compared to the Unbrandeds I had, which were my first pair of raws, these r so much softer. feels jus like regular washed jeans. holy shit. and the unbrandeds bled like shit thats y i got rid of them, but i can tell these are just way more quality and wont do the same.

plus that 37' inseam comes so cluth since im 6'2

10/10 on these jeans, fucking amazing
what cut did you get?
and i feel you on the 37' inseam, im 6'1 and i can still cuff and stack a little

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

October 17, 2013 @ 12:16 AM

Inactive

just got mine today. holy shit compared to the Unbrandeds I had, which were my first pair of raws, these r so much softer. feels jus like regular washed jeans. holy shit. and the unbrandeds bled like shit thats y i got rid of them, but i can tell these are just way more quality and wont do the same.

what cut did you get?
and i feel you on the 37' inseam, im 6'1 and i can still cuff and stack a little
SL cool
October 17, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
guyitsmathew

what cut did you get?
SL
how did you size on them? i almost copped them over the STs but i like these nonetheless 

October 19, 2013 @ 02:56 AM

Inactive

what cut did you get?
SL
how did you size on them? i almost copped them over the STs but i like these nonetheless 
tts. almost sized down, thank god i didnt. theyre not as str8 legged as i thought theyd be but i still like em. possibly mite cop the CSs in the future.
October 19, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
Let Them Eat Cake

you just got yours and you're already saying it doesnt bleed.... nigga how bout you wear the jeans first for a couple days dumb ass
October 23, 2013 @ 09:59 PM

Inactive

you just got yours and you're already saying it doesnt bleed.... nigga how bout you wear the jeans first for a couple days dumb ass

everyone who upvoted this nigga is just as dumb as he is.

did i say they wouldnt bleed nigga? theyre raw denim, obviously they gon fuckin bleed u fuckin clown.

what i said is they wouldnt bleed as out of control as the unbrandeds BECAUSE OF THEIR SUPERIOR QUALITY. is it that hard to understand? fucking inbred, kill urself.
October 24, 2013 @ 03:04 PM
.jpg

any fit pics of the ST-100x?

How should I size? tts, up one down one?
October 24, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
guyitsmathew

tts or down one if you want a slimmer fit
true waist size is +1 inch tag size

i went down one and it was tight at first but they stretched and now they're comfortable 

October 24, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
SHARKlN

I went down 1 for the SL
October 26, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
.jpg

thanks for the replies.

Went one size down for the ST-100x. Ordered from Blue Owl and I also asked for a hem before they ship it out.
October 26, 2013 @ 11:48 PM

Inactive

post fit pic after
October 30, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
backlikethat

got these couple days ago... just got my camera yesterday.
cant even go back to apcs.

tag 29. sized down 1. little tight but im able to button it up all. im expecting them to stretch to a 30.
November 1, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
backlikethat

Just wanted to give an update...

so i wore my st-100x for about 2 days and I can def. say they stretched . stacks are coming in nicely as well.

if anyone is gonna purchase, def size down ONLY 1. and to stretch them quicker, do squats and lunges in them. also, sag them below your waist and sit down in them for a couple hours. wore these the first time in school from 8am to 3pm and walked around campus a lot. it was hell cause they were too tight but the next day i was able to wear them comfortably. def. one of the better jeans I purchased.
November 3, 2013 @ 01:04 PM
guyitsmathew

some people have sized down 2 but that seems insane 

November 10, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
noobedloser

Edit: messed up quoting

Quote from Otacon:i regret purchasing black 3sixteens a couple months ago. lol i have worn them a hundred times and they havent faded. Its my fault for believing the indian kid that works at self edge that they would fade instead of doing my own research.

That's interesting because mine are slowly started to fade, its been about 2-3 months. I think the black ones are going to take forever to fade
November 18, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
backlikethat

Just wanted to post a fit since i havent. less than a month. st-100x

Please login first to reply.