3sixteen SL series denim

January 09, 2010 @ 16:14:31
I had a very similar thing happen to my leather patch on my Skulls. Inexplicable, didn't dry them or anything just hang-dry.

Maybe a reaction with the detergent?
January 10, 2010 @ 03:37:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
I had a very similar thing happen to my leather patch on my Skulls. Inexplicable, didn't dry them or anything just hang-dry.

Maybe a reaction with the detergent?

I've actually washed my skulls in the same temperature with the same washing program and also just hang-dried them just as these 3sixteens.

The detergent was different though now that I'm thinking about it.. Really dont wanna was other pairs with that one again..blushing
January 11, 2010 @ 18:45:10
The 3sixteen & Self Edge Denim Contest

Since 3sixteen launched our denim at Self Edge a little under a year ago, we have sold hundreds of pairs of jeans to many satisfied customers. We decided to hold a denim contest in order to create a gallery of photos documenting the aging qualities of the denim. We announced this contest across all of the forum boards that we frequent and that support our businesses, but it is open to anyone who has put some serious wear into their SL’s or ST’s and want to show off their fades. All rules and details are below.

- All photo submissions are due by January 30th to denim@3sixteen.com. You can include fit pictures and detail shots, but submissions must be limited to 4 images. We will not judge e-mails that include more than 4 images. Also include a scan of your Self Edge receipt or your order number as proof that you purchased it from one of the Self Edge stores. You can also include information about your experience wearing the denim; how many soaks, where you traveled in your jeans, how you got that giant hole in the leg from dropping your bike, etc. Please include your name and your forum handle(s). We will be posting some of our favorite submissions across all the forums.

- 3sixteen and Self Edge will judge the submissions and will announce and notify the winner in February. The winner will be given one pair of jeans of his or her choice from Self Edge and a $200 gift certificate to shop.3sixteen.com.

Thanks for looking and participating everyone! Good luck!
January 13, 2010 @ 02:48:08
Hemming
Just ordered some SL-300's. Any recommendations on hemming? Self Edge's measurement says the inseam is 36.5 and I typically wear around 30. Will hemming down 6.5 inches affect the denim fit? I'm planning to maybe leave it a little longer and cuff it. Suggestions?
January 14, 2010 @ 10:55:19
Just ordered some SL-300's. Any recommendations on hemming? Self Edge's measurement says the inseam is 36.5 and I typically wear around 30. Will hemming down 6.5 inches affect the denim fit? I'm planning to maybe leave it a little longer and cuff it. Suggestions?

Hemming does not affect the denim's fit at all... if you want room for cuffing, hem it to a 32" and you'll be safe. Enjoy!

3sixteen.com | selfedge.com | ajchen.com | @andrew3sixteen

January 15, 2010 @ 03:33:55
Is there gonna be a restock on sizes @ SelfedgeSF?
January 17, 2010 @ 17:23:11
Not really denim related but it is an evolution...

January 18, 2010 @ 12:49:31
^ Nice! smokeyface
January 18, 2010 @ 15:40:49
Hemming does not affect the denim's fit at all... if you want room for cuffing, hem it to a 32" and you'll be safe. Enjoy!

ya pretty much the more u hem, the less stacks ull get, if u don't like stacks at least leave a bit of room so that if u decide to cuff u won't look like a dork with ur jeans up too high, and ur socks completely visible.
January 22, 2010 @ 05:49:53

I'm curious, where did you order the SL300? What website? Was it 3sixteen or another vendor that carries their line?
January 22, 2010 @ 09:11:38
Yeah mrandeebear selfedge sells them.

http://selfedge.com
January 22, 2010 @ 09:12:37
Dope fit The Truth!
January 22, 2010 @ 10:41:41
Pre-Wash pictures for the contest... Been slacking on posting them up.

January 22, 2010 @ 10:54:30
I'm curious, where did you order the SL300? What website? Was it 3sixteen or another vendor that carries their line?

They only had the SL-300's and they all disappeared over the past two weeks
http://www.atticonlineshop.com/3sixteen_c_32.html
January 23, 2010 @ 19:49:06
The Truh, dope
January 25, 2010 @ 23:31:59
Are 3Sixteens good for sagging? The SL series in my opinion has the best measurements for what I am looking for in jeans & I have looked at imps, skulls, samurais, etc.

I know some jeans such as Sugar Canes have the vintage cute & would look terrible while sagging. I myself like to sag so would these jeans be good for that?
January 28, 2010 @ 22:14:02
when is that contest over, and where do you need to send the fit pics? someone gimme a link or something please
January 29, 2010 @ 13:46:35
Just a reminder everyone - get your pictures to us by tomorrow so that we can include them in the judging process!

- All photo submissions are due by January 30th to denim@3sixteen.com. You can include fit pictures and detail shots, but submissions must be limited to 4 images. We will not judge e-mails that include more than 4 images. Also include a scan of your Self Edge receipt or your order number as proof that you purchased it from one of the Self Edge stores. You can also include information about your experience wearing the denim; how many soaks, where you traveled in your jeans, how you got that giant hole in the leg from dropping your bike, etc. Please include your name and your forum handle(s). We will be posting some of our favorite submissions across all the forums.

- 3sixteen and Self Edge will judge the submissions and will announce and notify the winner in February. The winner will be given one pair of jeans of his or her choice from Self Edge and a $200 gift certificate to shop.3sixteen.com.

3sixteen.com | selfedge.com | ajchen.com | @andrew3sixteen

February 01, 2010 @ 01:32:18
Just posting my final shots in to 3Sixteen, might as well share. Lighting is horrible, but I make due with what I have.

February 02, 2010 @ 06:23:40
nice. how long have you been wearing them? and what fit?
February 02, 2010 @ 14:33:46
theres only two fits. im gunna take a guess that those are the slim cuts.
February 02, 2010 @ 14:58:38
err... maybe dumb question but... if i wear levi 501s sz 31, what would be a good size to get for sl-200x? 31 or 30?
February 02, 2010 @ 15:07:21
nice. how long have you been wearing them? and what fit?

kiko is right, those are definitely the slim fits.

@beeasyed I believe you could just size down 1 so go for 30.
February 02, 2010 @ 20:57:53
err... maybe dumb question but... if i wear levi 501s sz 31, what would be a good size to get for sl-200x? 31 or 30?

29, they will stretch to about a 30. The 30 is actually a 31.5 waist.
theres only two fits. im gunna take a guess that those are the slim cuts.

kiko is right, those are definitely the slim fits.

@beeasyed I believe you could just size down 1 so go for 30.

Actually, they're the straight leg. They are pretty loose in my calves, but not bad really. I thought I sized down 2, but I really only sized down 1 because I didn't look at the measurements properly. I'm just a tall, slim guy. Haha. It's just ironic that I don't like wearing slim legs.

And for the person that asked. I've been wearing them for about... 6 months? I believe.
February 02, 2010 @ 21:43:02
WTF those are straight legs?! LMFAO, yeah you must be a small waist for it to be that slim.
February 03, 2010 @ 01:07:16
lol. seriosuly. i wish i had legs like that
March 02, 2010 @ 13:43:51

lolfitpicdenim.

UCSB.

March 02, 2010 @ 14:49:35
^ those look pretty dope, haha nice fit
March 06, 2010 @ 14:03:23
lookin sharp
March 13, 2010 @ 15:33:51
What's this I hear about the contest winner not responding? Will there be another pick?
Please login first to reply.
x