FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
October 11, 2008 @ 08:46 PM
Kite188

So as the title reads, just had a quick question. I had no clue what to search so i decided i would just ask a quick question. Are all puma x evisu jeans basically women jeans, or do they make them for males too?

I was wondering since I was browsing through marketplace and stuff and this guy was selling a pair in 30x32, He apparently had the listed as women's jeans in his thread, but had a pic of him wearing them so people could see fit.

So my question is: Are all puma x evisu jeans that are listed on the internet and stuff like that as MENS Jeans, actually "WOMEN" jeans?? If that makes any sense??

I also say this because I saw a listing on a model where the guy listed them as Mens 30x32, then the other day I saw the exact same model, but NWT and the person had them listed as Women's jeans, and even the tag said so.

I am not quite the knowledgeable person when it comes to denim, so i was just wondering If this was the case. Thanks alot in advance for your help
October 11, 2008 @ 09:33 PM
clou

They make both Men's and Women's cuts. If they were listed as Women's, then they are women's jeans. Please use the small questionst thread next time.
October 11, 2008 @ 10:41 PM
Kite188

I fail to see the "small questions thread."

would a 30x32 in womens size fit like a men's or would they fit more snug and "crotch hog"?
October 11, 2008 @ 10:52 PM
ptoing

small questions thread is a sticky.

you have 600 posts and are asking the most unreasonable of questions. how do we know if a women's size fits like a decent men's size? i think most of us spend our money wisely and get men's jeans.
October 11, 2008 @ 11:13 PM

Inactive

I fail to see the "small questions thread."

then you need to open your eyes a little wider cause its right at the top of the section
October 11, 2008 @ 11:51 PM
Kite188

small questions thread is a sticky.

you have 600 posts and are asking the most unreasonable of questions. how do we know if a women's size fits like a decent men's size? i think most of us spend our money wisely and get men's jeans.

cause people buy womens pants and wear em with some lrg tees and call it streetwear??

anyway just saw the thread. i coulda sworn it wasnt there when i looked early. just denim related threads. oh well. mods can close this now. thanks
October 12, 2008 @ 09:48 PM
sayocean

if it fits, and it doesn't have flowers or is pink, i dont see anything wrong with it. A lot of RRL cuts like the slimboot are fine for men.

Please login first to reply.