Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 19, 2008 @ 12:02 AM
kiya

Wild Child, the brainchild of Kiya Babzani from Self Edge and Samuel de Goede, aka Cotton Duck. Coming together from two opposite sides of the world, San Francisco to Amsterdam, to bring you twisted creations based on two age old materials, denim and leather.

The Wild Child garments are all cut and sewn in San Francisco, while the upcoming leather belts, wallets, and accessories are made in Japan by one of Japan's top leather crafters in the west of Japan.

Offering a new take on vintage classics, the Wild Child ethos is forever never changing, as they stay true to the patina of denim and leather.
September 19, 2008 @ 12:05 AM
kiya

Wild Child Indigo Denim T-Shirts - BOOMTIME

After almost a year of edits and changes we're proud to announce the first release from Wild Child & Company.

The famous denim t-shirt by Wild Child, if you're here reading this, you probably have been following the progress surrounding this release. Almost one year of edits and remakes later, Wild Child delivers the world's first denim t-shirt.
100% pure indigo dyed pima cotton White Oak Black Seed Cone Denim with a tan leather hang tag make up this first product release from Wild Child & Co.

Two versions are available, a crewneck version and also a V-Neck Edition by Sidney Lo.

The denim really comes to life and softens up quite a bit with some wear and washing, and will fade and age just like a pair of jeans (and so will the tan leather tag). Due to the weave and shade of the denim, this t-shirt doesn't look as crazy as it sounds once you've worn it.
The shirt's fabric was cut on a bias and therefore the weave of the denim appears diagonally as opposed to vertically, this was done so that the denim would stretch sideways just like a normal t-shirt does.

The Wild Child Indigo Denim T-Shirt and the Sidney Lo V-Neck edition be released at Self Edge (and online) on Saturday September 20th at Noon (PST). Check the online store for more photographs, information, and measurements later tonight:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

September 19, 2008 @ 10:09 PM
SFCA

shirts are beautiful.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

September 20, 2008 @ 05:43 AM

Inactive

i have to retract what i said about cottonduck

spent some time on the phone with him today and we has extremely helpful with advising me on my new flatheads

cheers to you and sorry for any negativity in the past!
September 21, 2008 @ 08:13 AM
disruptfam

shirts are sick
September 22, 2008 @ 05:01 AM
MdavE

Obviously had to cop one.... Cant wait till it comes in
September 22, 2008 @ 08:33 AM
Joe_

not feeling it personally
September 22, 2008 @ 08:43 AM
CHEEP

id love to try one myself, but i cant spend that kind of money on a novelty tee
September 22, 2008 @ 05:22 PM
kiya

id love to try one myself, but i cant spend that kind of money on a novelty tee

Novelty?
September 22, 2008 @ 09:06 PM
kdiddy

I couldn't see myself wearing that shirt, but I'm guessing the under arm fades will be godly.
September 23, 2008 @ 10:52 AM
CHEEP

Novelty?

ok... maybe not. too expensive. i understand quality, etc... but im not ballin like most of the selfedge customers.

if youd like to send me a sample tee to wear, id love to try it out tho
September 29, 2008 @ 06:59 PM
hivplusaids

looks like one of those things nurses wear
September 30, 2008 @ 08:24 PM
camthraxFHK

lol you talked on the phone with cottonduck?
September 30, 2008 @ 09:02 PM

Inactive

lol you talked on the phone with cottonduck?

he works at selfedge...it was news to me too

Please login first to reply.