Jun 09, 2011 @ 17:20
ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wowowwowowow
Jun 13, 2011 @ 17:44
ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wowowwowowow

lol
Jun 15, 2011 @ 10:41
exactly how I want mine to fit
Jun 15, 2011 @ 11:22
I'm wondering if I've made a mistake, and sized down too much with my New Standards. As you can see from my fit pics:

Here's the real kicker; DAMN tight around the waist.

I can't button up the jeans, and I'm at around 5 days wear! My true waist is a 31 and these are a 27. Do New Standard's continue stretching after the first week? Too tight d'ya think? Total newbie to the world of raw denim, any feedback massively appreciated. :-)
Jun 15, 2011 @ 12:57
^ those look good man, most people size down 2-3 so 4 is kind of pushing it, but i think they'll be alright
Jun 15, 2011 @ 13:13
LoL. Its too tight. I'll be surprised if they stretch out for you. And if they do, jeans that tight have like a 10x chance of ripping at the crotch, at the seams, or popping buttons. If you wanted the skinny look, you shouldn't have gotten NS.
Good luck.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Jun 15, 2011 @ 13:34
^^ agreed, with your body type you should have went with petit standards or new cures (for real skinny look) and sized down 2-3.. damn sizing down 4.. let yo nuts breathe
Jun 15, 2011 @ 13:40
Well I'm really only asking if the WAIST will stretch; they fit perfectly from the waist down. I just have a big ass. Haha. Not worried about a crotch/seam rips as the crotch/seams aren't under any real excessive pressure at all. I picked up New Standard's as I liked how they are only slightly tapered from the knee down.

So yeah. . .I'm really happy with the overall fit - it's just the waist that won't button at day 5, as you can see in the final picture. Thanks for the replies. blushing
Jun 15, 2011 @ 14:04
your fine dude. these guys have no idea what they are talking about. APC's stretch like none other. granted it will be rough for a little bit. just keep tryin to stretch them out little by little.
not only do they keep stretching after the first week they will continue to stetch the whole time you wear them.

my APC's at 2 years look nothing like they did in terms of sizing as when i first got them. if you wanna give up. send them my way :D

edit: after close look they are kinda tight up top.. you can always just throw a belt on over them if you cant get the top button to button for a while and that will at least help hide that fact.
Jun 15, 2011 @ 14:15
your fine dude. these guys have no idea what they are talking about. APC's stretch like none other. granted it will be rough for a little bit. just keep tryin to stretch them out little by little.
not only do they keep stretching after the first week they will continue to stetch the whole time you wear them.

my APC's at 2 years look nothing like they did in terms of sizing as when i first got them. if you wanna give up. send them my way :D

edit: after close look they are kinda tight up top.. you can always just throw a belt on over them if you cant get the top button to button for a while and that will at least help hide that fact.

That's cool. . .yeah I've been belting it when I head out. ;-)

As somebody that has owned APC's for a couple of years, how's the shrinkage after soaking/washing? I'm aware I should expect a 1-2 inch shrink in length, but more in terms of waist. . .I should be okay?

Thanks for the feedback.
Jun 15, 2011 @ 16:10
yeah they ain't gonna shrink much, if at all, because once you pop those bad boys back on they will be stretched out in day or two.
Jun 16, 2011 @ 20:02
i couldnt button the last 2 buttons and my ns, now they slide on an off.
Sep 17, 2011 @ 21:10
so are ncs tighter or ps' tighter?

new cures are tighter than petit
Sep 17, 2011 @ 22:06
Look at the chart.

PS is tighter.
Sep 18, 2011 @ 01:19
Do NC really flare out at the bottom like boot cut...some pics on sites make it seem like they do and some ppl say they do then other pics they seem pretty straight/slight tapper.

I just need to go try on a pair. It's just crazy that depending on how you size on a certain model can make them look totally different. I'm leaning towards PS since I hear they're more like Levi's 511's right??
Sep 18, 2011 @ 04:59
new cures are like 511/514 but they still skinny

PS is like 510 i guess
Sep 18, 2011 @ 05:41
PS tagged size 26, down 2 from my true size. Worn for a month in these pictures.

What does everyone think? I'm unhappy with how small the leg opening is.
Sep 18, 2011 @ 18:54
Lookin at the pics above, i'll be copping som NC.
Sep 18, 2011 @ 19:10

so ive had NS for over a couple of months now... sized down 3. they fit right from the start like i could button em all the way up easily but were a lil tight in the thighs and till now i havent seen much stretch in them at all. they fit almost exactly as they did 3 months ago... everyone says they stretch out like crazy but for some reason.. mine doesnt!! do they keep stretching even after the first couple months??
Sep 18, 2011 @ 22:18
Holy cow, the skinniest dude I know is a 32. I do agree that, though those fit, they are pretty skinny and not that flattering. I would probably go for something a bit baggier.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Sep 21, 2011 @ 20:44
bump
Sep 25, 2011 @ 11:59
PS tagged size 26, down 2 from my true size. Worn for a month in these pictures.

What does everyone think? I'm unhappy with how small the leg opening is.

How is the waist on those? I would size up if I were you.
Sep 26, 2011 @ 17:55
How is the waist on those? I would size up if I were you.

They are a little tight, and I regret not sizing up 1. smh
Sep 26, 2011 @ 18:38
Are you able to bend your knee without discomfort? And how wide can you open your legs? My first pair was too tight, I couldn't kick very high in them but now I've learned. If they aren't that worn, I would try selling them and buying a larger size.

Here is my newest pair.
Sep 27, 2011 @ 02:59
Are you able to bend your knee without discomfort? And how wide can you open your legs? My first pair was too tight, I couldn't kick very high in them but now I've learned. If they aren't that worn, I would try selling them and buying a larger size.

Here is my newest pair.

The ass area looks weird to me... is that normal? Are they tight?

Selling APC New Cure in 27 worn for a week at home. PM me!

Sep 28, 2011 @ 23:57
I love this thread. Shit makes me so anxious to receive mine.
Sep 29, 2011 @ 02:02
P.S 1yr and 3 months 1 dry clean
(Invalid img)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67915084@N04/6183131191/in/photostream
Oct 01, 2011 @ 23:33
apc made in france ns fs sz 26

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164188 Elephants $100 Shipped http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162862/? topic_page=1#post-329240

Oct 02, 2011 @ 14:54
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn295/superharry626/APC%20Rue%20De%20Fleurus/IMG_1627.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn295/superharry626/APC%20Rue%20De%20Fleurus/IMG_1629.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn295/superharry626/APC%20Rue%20De%20Fleurus/IMG_1628.jpg

Selling APC New Cure in 27 worn for a week at home. PM me!

Oct 02, 2011 @ 16:09
ifanyone has ps 28's for sale i'll buy'em
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0