I was bored.. uploaded a video of me wearing the denim jacket and corduroys. 4 buttons doesnt look that good in beginning, i think 3 buttons is best and i like rolling up sleeves. I think 5 buttons on denim jacket is good too. When i slim down a bit the jacket should look better too.
wow i can't believe i just watched that. i must be really stoned. anyways. here's some tidbits of advice in a list form. this is solely my opinion on my personal taste and not meant to be a flame. so without much further ado, here's some things you should do:
1. log off.
2. stop making videos of yourself trying on clothes and posting them online for people to watch and validate your style. i dunno, is this a thing kids do these days? it just seems kind of weird to me. maybe it was the k-pop music. i'm not trying to be mean, i just think that in 5 years, you're going to find this post and want to shoot yourself out of embarrassment.
3. but actually, if this is cool to you, then keep doing your thing. you don't need someone to tell you how your outfit looks. and you definitely don't need to go through the effort to post a follow-up video to a slew of fit pics that you posted earlier.
4. that is, unless making the video is SOLELY for you own entertainment. then again, that's cool simply on the fact that you have an IDGAF attitude towards something you enjoy. i would say that it's a little narcissistic, but aren't we all guilty of being that?
5. i'd wear different pants. those look really tight for that jacket. the stretchlines around your crotch make u look like you're about to burst.
6. the corduroy material clashes with the denim. you're mixing soft and rough. wear some different denim, leather, or canvas pants instead. not sure if you're going for biker, mechanic, or cowboy, but don't be all at the same time.
7. the jacket is tight when u button up. it makes you look like you're holding your gut in, especially when you put your hands in your pockets. you shouldn't do that anyways. since this jacket is short and very fitting on you, you need to wear it like a button up shirt. button up one more, and throw a vest over it when u go outside.