The Official Levi's Thread

Oct 04, 2012 @ 03:06
@m3rcy try a different cut like 505,511, etc they have some tapered models but the 501 is generally baggy with a 17.5 leg opening so thats pretty big

السلام عليكم

Oct 04, 2012 @ 03:28
Not necessarily. I had a pair of 31x34 Levi STF, and after soaking, they had leg opening of 7.8 in across.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Oct 04, 2012 @ 04:47
@geebus cool definitely gonna check those out, any suggestions for models tho?
Oct 04, 2012 @ 18:06
Who's down to help me out?

I would be ordering from urban outfitters.
Oct 04, 2012 @ 18:46

those levi fadess
Oct 05, 2012 @ 04:30
@vvind yo dude I got some of these in tan, you have any idea how to stretch the waist? I ordered them online the same size as my other Levi's 511's but they fit smaller I guess from the material, or if anyone knows how to stretch corduroy jeans help would be appreciated.
Oct 05, 2012 @ 05:03
Hey slytendencies
you got corduroys in tan color? The 511 corduroys on the levis website right now have stretch in the fabric. It should fit the same as 511s. The waist should be stretchable its kinda elastic? If its still too tight maybe return it and get a bigger size. I wouldnt pull stretch on the corduroys because i feel they are more delicate material.
The levis 501 rigids i got are really stiff strong, so i feel those i can pull on and stretch the waist.
Oct 05, 2012 @ 05:03
Also if you wear the corduroys a few times without washing, it should stretch a bit
Oct 05, 2012 @ 05:04
Where did you find 511 corduroys in tan? link? i might be interested in buying lol
Oct 05, 2012 @ 06:21
Can anyone help me find tan Levi's cut thats stretchy? I tried on a tan 511 and i dont like how theres no stretch..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Oct 06, 2012 @ 02:50
I was riding my board this morning in my Waterless 511 Raw Selvedge and the side walk was wet and murky. It was too late for my to hop off my board and my denim got soaked and stained with mud. I'm only 11 days in and I may be going in for a quick soak smh

kb fam

Oct 06, 2012 @ 04:01
That sucks. Wait till it dries and see if you can scrub the dirt off unless that murky water smells like ass
Oct 06, 2012 @ 04:42
PM me if you live in the US and would be down to help me out with an online pickup. Levi's doesn't let any online retailers ship certain styles to Canada and I already picked out a couple pairs off urban outfitters. Id paypal the money as soon as I had conformation the order had been made.

Sorry for spamming this shit but im desperate and most of the stuff im trying to buy is almost out of stock.
Oct 06, 2012 @ 05:06
I tried scrubbing the dirt off, only a small amount came out. I threw it in the tub and soaked for about 20 minutes inside out and now I'm hanging them outside. There wasn't much loss of indigo.

kb fam

Oct 06, 2012 @ 09:36
PM me if you live in the US and would be down to help me out with an online pickup. Levi's doesn't let any online retailers ship certain styles to Canada and I already picked out a couple pairs off urban outfitters. Id paypal the money as soon as I had conformation the order had been made.

Sorry for spamming this shit but im desperate and most of the stuff im trying to buy is almost out of stock.

nigga pay 1st
Oct 06, 2012 @ 16:51
Anyone know how Levi's 901s fit?

Anyone?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Oct 06, 2012 @ 17:11
Anyone know how Levi's 901s fit?

Anyone?

Size up +4 so you can match your supreme jacket.
Oct 06, 2012 @ 17:39
@kiranharrison

Can you link to your jeans? Only 901s I see are women's high waisted models.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Oct 07, 2012 @ 09:00
So i went to h&m and bought some nice cheap vnecks. Saw their h&m brand corduroys and liked their grey color. I tried on 5-6 pairs size 31 and 32. They ALL fit different. Some of the 32's fit way tighter than the 31s. Didnt make sense, the quality control is bad. But after trying on about 7 pairs, found a better fitting one. Needed a pair of grey pants, so decided to get these corduroys only $35. I just want more different pants colors to go well with my Levis trucker jacket. What do you guys think of these grey cords wit my denim jacket?

Oct 07, 2012 @ 18:26
@kiranharrison

Can you link to your jeans? Only 901s I see are women's high waisted models.

NVM they are 501's. Anyone have fit pics of 501's?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:11
So i went to h&m and bought some nice cheap vnecks. Saw their h&m brand corduroys and liked their grey color. I tried on 5-6 pairs size 31 and 32. They ALL fit different. Some of the 32's fit way tighter than the 31s. Didnt make sense, the quality control is bad. But after trying on about 7 pairs, found a better fitting one. Needed a pair of grey pants, so decided to get these corduroys only $35. I just want more different pants colors to go well with my Levis trucker jacket. What do you guys think of these grey cords wit my denim jacket?

I experiecend the same thing with H&M pants as well. Some smaller sizes run bigger than the bigger sizes within the same model.
That's a decent fit for the pants but the jeans jacket fits a bit too tight buttoned up imho..

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

Oct 07, 2012 @ 22:44
@iamsofaking 510's are stretchy. Size Up for them though.
Oct 08, 2012 @ 01:22
bak. i dont think the jacket is tight at all, it fits me very well actually. I dont want the baggy oversized demim jacket look. Im a little overweight right now in the upperbody been eating too much,, 180 lbs. When i drop back to 175lbs i should have more room in the jacket as well.
Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:29
I was bored.. uploaded a video of me wearing the denim jacket and corduroys. 4 buttons doesnt look that good in beginning, i think 3 buttons is best and i like rolling up sleeves. I think 5 buttons on denim jacket is good too. When i slim down a bit the jacket should look better too.

Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:30
you can see my stf 501 rigid blues hanging in the back, that goes well wit my denim jacket too :D
Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:33
Rocked my Made and Crafted Ruler Straight Corduroys today!
Comfort.....
Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:38
any pics foxy, where u get em?
Oct 08, 2012 @ 02:46
Levi's store at the Mall of America. On sale too
Oct 08, 2012 @ 03:35
I was bored.. uploaded a video of me wearing the denim jacket and corduroys. 4 buttons doesnt look that good in beginning, i think 3 buttons is best and i like rolling up sleeves. I think 5 buttons on denim jacket is good too. When i slim down a bit the jacket should look better too.

http://youtu.be/uzlOu_E-zqM

Looks like an earthquake is going on.

kb fam

Oct 08, 2012 @ 03:55
LOL youtube said my video was shaky, then told me to stabilize it,,,, so i did, and wtf its shaky as hell haha. i just notice the stabilize cut off alot of my body too.. Im gonna take down this video and reupload.
i just reuploaded without youtube stabilize and edited my post
Please login first to reply.