The Official Samurai Denim and Apparel Thread

August 21, 2008 @ 15:26:01
i hope it was a joke.

US Retailer
BiG.
www.blueingreensoho.com
----------------------
Japanese retailers (taken from MyNudies)

RED TEXT - UPDATED INFORMATION Last update - 19 Nov 2007

I've seen it in countless threads and I've received plenty of PMs about it so I may as well share the info.

Most people are buying jeans from rakuten.co.jp either directly or through the use of a proxy. Others have been able to order jeans directly from their official websites. This is a quick guide on how to do it.

Rakuten - What is it?
RAKUTEN ICHIBA ( http://www.rakuten.co.jp) is one of the largest internet malls in Japan. RAKUTEN means Heaven. ICHIBA means market. There are more than 8000 shops in this mall. More than 5,000,000 people have their membership on this web mall and there are 6.000.000 items listed. However, you need to checkout your purchases separately as each web store is operated seperately.

Do they ship outside of Japan?
Most shops do not ship outside of Japan but some do. Some shops will be able to speak english and some will not, in that case use google translator or babelfish.

Shops that ship internationally. (click to go the store front)

Rakuten:
rebirth
Super-Rag
Earth Market
VARI
More-net
2nd *
Hinoya
CPOINT
Buster's Boogie
Take OFF**

*2nd no longer ships Flathead jeans to the U.S.A due to the Levi's lawsuit.
**Take off only have a confirmed Australian buyer Thanks Rob!
non-Rakuten:
Guitarwolf.shop-pro.jp
Mil-mil.net
Fullcount
Skull Jeans - fabfour.co.jp -email to order *
pants shop avenue
custom king
Denime - email to order
www.clever-id.com - email to order, takes paypal. (thanks bonanz)
http://www.g-a-r-d-e-n.com/onlineshop/ - *new* - thanks BJ
*Fabfour do not ship jeans with red tabs to the U.S.A due to the Levi's lawsuit.
Western stores selling Japanese denim.
Self Edge
Brands: Samurai, Flathead, Iron Heart, Skull and Sugarcane.
Blue In Green Soho
Brands: Samurai, Eternal, Fullcount, John Bull, Paul Smith Red Ear, Pure Blue Japan, Skull, Somet, Studio D'artisan, Sugarcane and Warehouse.

History Preservation
Brands: Sugarcane and Buzz Rickson

Iron Heart EuropeLocation: UKBrands: Iron Heart and The Flathead

These shops do not ship internationally.

Shooting Gallery
Bears
Blue Beat
Vintage Paradise
D-Stock
FRISBEE
ACCEL-SPUNKY
MAGAZINES
MIDAS
SILVER BULLET
KLAX-ON
JACKPOT (Indigo_junkie is the man)
PORKIES
SPU
VINTAGE PARADISE
SAMURAI - OFFICIAL PAGE WEBSHOP, no longer shipping jeans to countries outside japan (Thanks Tiro)

Translation
You will notice everything on these web pages will be in Japanese, to better help navigate yourself through the websites you can use the aid of an online translator such as google translator - enter the URL of the rakuten page at the bottom and translate the entire webpage from "Japanese to English BETA". It will in no way be perfect but should help you a little bit.

Ordering It is possible to order directly from the above mentioned rakuten shops if they are so willing. However all ordering instructions will be in Japanese. Super-rag have since created a guide to creating a rakuten account, find it here. It is noted that you do not need a rakuten account to order from rakuten store fronts and you are able to do a one off purchase. To make a purchase as a one off, please refer to this STEP-by-STEP guide here. (The instructions are in 100% english, it is fool proof) If your order is confirmed they will send you an email saying so in Japanese. Take full use of google translator.

Super-rag guide
Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Step 4ProxyA proxy can help you obtain any item you desire from rakuten store fronts or Japanese websites that do not ship internationally. This is by far the easiest way to obtain goods from Japan. Works like this

You pay proxy deposit--->proxy orders your item--->vendor ships to proxy inside Japan--->you pay proxy in full including fees and shipping--->proxy then ships item to your country of residence.

There are commercial type business like proxys such as Juno or Celga and then more individual ones such as parachutes(sufu) and japanhookup(sufu). With the more commercial proxys they will be more reliable but their fees tend to be much higher. With members on forums its a transaction based on trust but the fees are usually quite low.

Commericial

Junos Bid Service
Can also do bids on yahoo japan, fluent japanese and speaks fairly good english. Website has a lot of useful links to yahoo auctions.

Celga
Similiar to juno, fluent english. Specializes in anime goods.

Non-commericial

Parachutes
fees: Please refer to a new link here for fee details. *CLICK*
contact e-mail: haji0312@gmail.com

JapanHookup - he is the cheapest

fees: (Cost of the item + cost of shipping) x 15%
Regular email: japanhookup@gmail.com
Mobile mail: sayyoullstay@q.vodafone.ne.jp

**Japanhookup is currently suspending services until september 1st**

Costs You will purchase all items for the price that is listed on the web page, it may be slightly higher though since you will have to pay tax on your purchase. In most cases the price of item and the price of tax are included on the webpage. Please note that if you are ordering directly the store may be unable to mark the item as gift and low cost, whereas a proxy will be able to do this. Please take this into consideration.

All information gathered from various buying guides on the superfuture>supertalk message board and rakuten.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=20620
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=11671
http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/base/oversea/

RED TEXT - UPDATED INFORMATIONLast update - 19 Nov 2007
August 21, 2008 @ 15:32:58
oh wow, i kinda feel bad for making you do all that when I was OBVIOUSLY kidding.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 22, 2008 @ 18:49:42
ohhai guise, so I missed out on where I should get samurai denim from? Any suggestions?
August 22, 2008 @ 18:52:00
Kan U Nawt Fucking See Wat I Showed U?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 22, 2008 @ 19:12:01
lol that was a joke in reference to karl...not you.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 23, 2008 @ 13:11:51
I got my 710s today after I had to send them back because the first ones (lot 10) were too big but the ones that they sent me back are lot11tongueface
Fuck it, I'm too impatient I'm just gonna deal with them.
August 23, 2008 @ 15:57:05
they werent too big, thats how mine were at first.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 23, 2008 @ 19:00:22
jaded
you gotta soak dude....

yeah, i think just about everyone soaks samurais first before wearing. they aren't like APC's that people seem to just start wearing right out of the bag.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 23, 2008 @ 21:28:46
you gotta soak dude....

My foot is a size 7.5, these were not going to shrink enough to not be still huge.

I'll post post-soak pictures of the new ones when they dry tomorrow
August 23, 2008 @ 21:39:59
Only the bks on sale at BIG right now, any idea if indigo will be avail anytime soon?
August 24, 2008 @ 01:18:09

August 24, 2008 @ 01:59:47
same
August 24, 2008 @ 03:50:01
My foot is a size 7.5, these were not going to shrink enough to not be still huge.

are u not listening? i just said mine were the same, or even bigger. >_>
August 24, 2008 @ 04:28:32
diplo, either u soak those bad boys or u gain more weight. up to you.

August 24, 2008 @ 09:58:19
diplo, either u soak those bad boys or u gain more weight. up to you.

Those are pictures from the ones that didn't fit that I sent back.
August 24, 2008 @ 16:11:55
They would've fit if you hotwashed/soaked them... they're not supposed to be like a perfect fit when u first get them, but that depends what fit your looking for
August 24, 2008 @ 18:29:18
There isn't anyway they would have shrank enough, I got new ones and I'll post post-soak pictures in a little bit.
August 24, 2008 @ 19:04:46

I think I'm about to throw them in the washing machine then dryer
August 24, 2008 @ 19:31:31
jaded
^

those are 710's? what waist size did you get?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 24, 2008 @ 19:52:49
They look pretty roomy in the legs still, looks like 5000 cut. Hows the waist?

/

August 24, 2008 @ 20:10:28
The waist was basically the same size as my waist, it was a comfortable fit. I put them in a hot wash/dry though so I'll post those pictures after.

They're size 31 which is my true waist size.
August 24, 2008 @ 20:15:21
yea youll shrink the shit out of those if you do hotwash/dry, denim will get pretty soft but still rigid probably

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

Please login first to reply.
x