August 1, 2011 @ 11:49 AM
khez

scratches? what do you mean by that? and is that a result of the spin cycle?

http://superlosersco.com

August 1, 2011 @ 01:26 PM
infiniteme

scratches? what do you mean by that? and is that a result of the spin cycle?

Scratches are where something rubs up against the denim and takes a little bit of indigo off. I think they are from the washing agitation, not just the spin cycle.
August 1, 2011 @ 09:55 PM
frzn

how much do you guys think i should sell my S003JP's for? i wore them for maybe a month, not really any fading. Did a hot soak when I first got them. Theyre sz 29 and just don't fit right for me. What are they worth on the marketplace?
thanks
August 1, 2011 @ 11:43 PM
Silence

Scratches are where something rubs up against the denim and takes a little bit of indigo off. I think they are from the washing agitation, not just the spin cycle.

You don't know what you're talking about. Washing doesn't cause any scratches, creases or any noticeable indigo loss. These are durable jeans, not shitty Nudies.

Only thing I'd stay away from is the dryer. Be sure to air dry.

/

August 1, 2011 @ 11:46 PM
Silence

You don't know what you're talking about. Washing doesn't cause any scratches, creases or any noticeable indigo loss. These are durable jeans, not shitty Nudies.

/

August 2, 2011 @ 01:28 AM
infiniteme

Any kind of jeans will lose indigo from washing. That is how people bring out their fades. Samurais are known for fading fast, they will lose more indigo from a wash than Nudies would. That is why most Samurai owners soak instead of wash before wearing.
August 2, 2011 @ 01:55 AM
b_F

yes...washed 2 of my Samurais in the machine after an initial soak for more shrinkage. result was "marbling" and faded areas and lines all over the pair. I wouldn't recommend it as long as your washing machine is gentle
August 2, 2011 @ 03:09 AM
Silence

Any kind of jeans will lose indigo from washing. That is how people bring out their fades. Samurais are known for fading fast, they will lose more indigo from a wash than Nudies would. That is why most Samurai owners soak instead of wash before wearing.

Once again, you're completely wrong. If anything Samurai's are known for retaining indigo after numerous washes. Do some research, most experienced Samurai owners will wash their jeans before rather than soaking.

/

August 2, 2011 @ 03:15 AM
b_F

I own 13 pairs right now...experienced enough for you?
As long as you don't own a gentle washer, better soak twice and agitate by hand each time.

All I can say, my washer is too harsh and left faded spots on 2 of my pairs and that's why I stopped washing them to shrink them
August 2, 2011 @ 03:29 AM
Silence

Do what you want. But from personal experience and what I've read on the forums, washing works best.

Heres my pair post wash. Can you honestly tell that I washed? Do they look damaged/faded?

/

August 2, 2011 @ 03:30 AM
Mikeyone4life

Do what you want. But from personal experience and what I've read on the forums, washing works best.

Heres my pair post wash. Can you honestly tell that I washed? Do they look damaged/faded?

Looks fine.
August 2, 2011 @ 03:44 AM
infiniteme

Once again, you're completely wrong. If anything Samurai's are known for retaining indigo after numerous washes. Do some research, most experienced Samurai owners will wash their jeans before rather than soaking.

No, I'm not. I've done plenty of research, I own 8 pairs of Samurais and have been wearing the brand for about 5 years now. Of all of the high-end denim brands, Samurai is well known for being among the fastest, if not the fastest, faders. That is part of why they are so popular, because people who buy a lot of jeans don't like to wait forever to get fading results. If you don't believe me, put up a poll in the superfuture denim forum, where all of the Samurai fanatics post, and see how many of them say that Samurais fade slowly compared to other high end denim brands.

yes...washed 2 of my Samurais in the machine after an initial soak for more shrinkage. result was "marbling" and faded areas and lines all over the pair. I wouldn't recommend it as long as your washing machine is gentle

I own 13 pairs right now...experienced enough for you?
As long as you don't own a gentle washer, better soak twice and agitate by hand each time.

All I can say, my washer is too harsh and left faded spots on 2 of my pairs and that's why I stopped washing them to shrink them

You've got more pairs of Samurais than me, but my experience with the washer is the exact same as yours, not just on Samurai, but on every brand of denim that I've machine washed.

I never said that washing would make the denim look "damaged", but I can honestly tell that you washed those jeans from your pic. All of those little creases spread throughout the denim from washing that I mentioned earlier are visible in your pic, they look like wrinkles. You don't get those when you just soak.
August 2, 2011 @ 03:50 AM
b_F

I already do what I want. And as I said MY personal experience wasn't a pleasant one so I stopped washing them. I just say that anyone has to consider what might happen
August 2, 2011 @ 10:40 AM
okbro

lol @ this noob arguing with b_f
August 2, 2011 @ 12:05 PM
hentai

My tab came off..T_________________T

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

August 2, 2011 @ 01:33 PM
Silence

Lol @ this faggot always talking out of his the ass.

Infinite- Those "wrinkles" you apparently see are from wearing them slightly damp, they went away after a couple wears.

I'm over discussing this though, do whatever works for you.

/

August 2, 2011 @ 02:36 PM
TKDESIGNROOM

i usually soaked and air dried my sammies but for the last pair i decided to soak and threw in the dryer. They came out a perfect fit and now they are breaking in fine.

streamzoo = redsalapao - instagram = greensalapao

August 2, 2011 @ 07:34 PM
laxlife1234

Infinite- Those "wrinkles" you apparently see are from wearing them slightly damp, they went away after a couple wears.

I'm over discussing this though, do whatever works for you.

Discuss away, but it is true that when washed a brand new pair of jeans will develop some sort of wrinkles. I mean I have noticed that they do go away, but sometimes the washer can leave a couple of spots lightly faded.

I do have experience btw, cause OKBro has been following me and me 10 pairs of previous jeans.

www.jacobskoglund.com | www.jacobsphotobooth.tumblr.com

August 4, 2011 @ 07:35 PM
F/22

turn your jeans inside out before you put them in the washer.....
no marbling if any you probably wont even notice or care.
washing is nothing new with denim
August 5, 2011 @ 02:26 AM
b_F

as I didn't do that...
Of course inside out. I even soaked the pair and put it wet in the machine so that the pair isn't that rigid anymore and still marbling. I'm done with washing in MY machine for initial soak. When I get a new machine which allows a more gentle wash, I'll try again
August 5, 2011 @ 12:28 PM
TJXenos

huhhhhhhh?
August 6, 2011 @ 11:03 AM
infiniteme

turn your jeans inside out before you put them in the washer.....
no marbling if any you probably wont even notice or care.
washing is nothing new with denim

as I didn't do that...
Of course inside out. I even soaked the pair and put it wet in the machine so that the pair isn't that rigid anymore and still marbling. I'm done with washing in MY machine for initial soak. When I get a new machine which allows a more gentle wash, I'll try again

I also get marbling even when I wash inside-out. It's just something that comes with washing denim. I don't mind it once the denim has faded some, but I don't like it on a brand new pair.
August 7, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
hentai

Recently soaked..hehehehehehehiosahdakjsdajsdljas

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

August 7, 2011 @ 04:46 PM
semaJ.

let me see a full body fit pic?

August 8, 2011 @ 12:58 AM
4cubanlinxpt2

size 36 s710 only been soaked, letting them go dumb cheap, hmu for pics and we can negotiate out a price
August 8, 2011 @ 05:06 PM
CMO

Measurements? Might be interested.
August 10, 2011 @ 08:40 AM
robak

have you got some measurements of new, soaked 710xx in 31 ? i've soaked 3 times already and the opening is still about 8 inch..
August 10, 2011 @ 10:19 AM
advance1

Last pick looks fresh!
August 11, 2011 @ 06:42 PM
do0d

how to size for lot 14 710's?

http://www.sequence.us

August 14, 2011 @ 07:06 PM
khez

how to size for lot 14 710's?

true to size.

http://superlosersco.com