Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 25, 2009 @ 12:28 AM
.sm.

i'm lovin that fit...
how tall are you and how much u weight btw???

i am 5'7" - 5'8" and about 140 lbs
February 27, 2009 @ 03:17 PM
Shadows.

Just got a pair should be here monday. Ill keep you d00dz updated !
February 27, 2009 @ 03:25 PM
deltaT

any fit pics from the front
March 1, 2009 @ 01:40 AM
Ajax19

What size do u wear?
March 1, 2009 @ 11:54 PM
.sm.

what size do u wear?

March 1, 2009 @ 11:59 PM
.sm.

any fit pics from the front

March 2, 2009 @ 01:01 AM
easy-e

^For some reason, it looks like there's a lot more stacks with the front pic.

Did you size down or go true to size, and what would you recommend? Those weird guys of your's are lookin' good.
March 2, 2009 @ 01:13 PM
.sm.

^^
that pic was taken the first day i wore them stacks have settled since
i would say you should size down 1.
March 2, 2009 @ 07:59 PM
rayray27

so my pair of weird guys just came in and I can't even bottom them to the top! these are slim compared to my 501s so i was wondering if you guys got the thigh and leg area to stretch and if so by approximately how much and how long did it take? at this point i'm just wondering If i should stick with em or sell and move onto something that would fit me better like APC NS(i got some big thighs lol).
March 2, 2009 @ 09:43 PM
Hobbes.

I'm having trouble finding Weird Guy Deep Indigos online. Places like Tobi, Blue In Green, Barneys Co-Op have either none or the wrong sizes (looking for 29-30W). Anywhere else worth checking out?
March 3, 2009 @ 08:40 AM
mmmdonuts

I'm having trouble finding Weird Guy Deep Indigos online. Places like Tobi, Blue In Green, Barneys Co-Op have either none or the wrong sizes (looking for 29-30W). Anywhere else worth checking out?

From what I've heard, the Deep Indigos aren't being made anymore. However, depending on what size you need the designer (Brandon) may have some left. If you're in the US you can contact Blue in Green and ask them to see if they can order you a pair in your size. You'll need to pay first before they put an order in though. As for sizing, the WeirdGuy in regular Indigo's 29 was super tight on me and the 30 had about half an inch of room in the waistband for me, but the Deep Indigo in 30 fits me perfectly. I think the extra thickness (13oz vs 15oz) definitely helps in making the waistband a tiny bit smaller. Just thought i'd throw this out there if you were trying to decide between a 29 and a 30.

Anyway, just got back from Sydney's in Toronto.. got my Deep Indigo WeirdGuys in 30.. they're stiff as f$#k, which is awesome.

They also got some new stuff in...

SkinnyGuy in a deep purply-blue stretch denim, which the same colour stitching (it's very very nice)

SkinnyGuy in an Organic selvedge (i think it's organic).. same colours as the WeirdGuy in Organic.

SlimGuy (I think) in a medium grey selvedge

Not sure if they got any new WeirdGuys. There may have been more new styles. I was told a green selvedge is coming in about a month. I believe this is still an Indigo but with a green cast.
March 3, 2009 @ 02:25 PM
jaychiz

so my pair of weird guys just came in and I can't even bottom them to the top! these are slim compared to my 501s so i was wondering if you guys got the thigh and leg area to stretch and if so by approximately how much and how long did it take? at this point i'm just wondering If i should stick with em or sell and move onto something that would fit me better like APC NS(i got some big thighs lol).

weird guys aren't for those with big thighs, sizing down 2 will make them look like skinnys but sizing down 1 will just fit brand new, then stretch out

luckily you get a good sag sizing 1 down which worked for me

these were less than 3 wears in, and already sitting lower than my boxer waistband

March 3, 2009 @ 02:58 PM
HEIST.

about 1 month weird guy deep indigo

Such a clean fit bro. cool
How'd you size on them?

NVM.
March 3, 2009 @ 10:55 PM
ATNMK

Know these guys, they are making quality stuff, wait until you see what they have for next season.
March 4, 2009 @ 01:00 AM
.sm.

^hopefully better rivets
March 4, 2009 @ 08:38 AM
mmmdonuts

^hopefully better rivets

i noticed you said some of yours have popped off... which ones?

i've also heard of buttons popping off the weird guys; hopefully that doesn't happen to mine.

how much did yours stretch? because i tried on a pair of 29s and they were super tight.. too tight. and a 30 is just a tiny bit loose. hopefully they won't stretch out too much but i don't mind if they sag a little.

i'm also wondering if i should hot soak to see if i can get them to shrink even a tiny bit. but i am really looking forward to breaking in the super stiffness so maybe i shouldn't... thoughts??
March 4, 2009 @ 10:10 AM
ATNMK

^hopefully better rivets

confused lol thats no good, never heard of that on their stuff.
March 4, 2009 @ 06:42 PM
.sm.

i've also heard of buttons popping off the weird guys; hopefully that doesn't happen to mine.

how much did yours stretch? because i tried on a pair of 29s and they were super tight.. too tight. and a 30 is just a tiny bit loose. hopefully they won't stretch out too much but i don't mind if they sag a little.

i'm also wondering if i should hot soak to see if i can get them to shrink even a tiny bit. but i am really looking forward to breaking in the super stiffness so maybe i shouldn't... thoughts??

top button is about to pop out razz

the waist on my 29 did stretch but not alot like .5"

I didnt soak mine so i dont know how much they would shrink, probably not much, but you could soak if you wanted to lose some of the indigo
March 4, 2009 @ 09:25 PM
jaychiz

i've had 2 pop off as well, it'd be nice if they used one piece rivets
March 4, 2009 @ 10:19 PM
HEIST.

^^
Buttons shooting off like mad?
Do you think you shoulda got one size up or what?
Because I wanna snag a pair.
Btw how much was the price run at dutil?
March 5, 2009 @ 12:44 AM
jaychiz

^^

one popped off after about a month of wear, and on another pair one popped off on my first time unbuttoning them

what cut are you getting? and how do you wear them?

they range from 128 to 180 something at dutil i believe
March 5, 2009 @ 12:46 AM
araw at bituin

my brothers button on his weird guys popped off the first wear lol.

but mine have not popped off yet with months of wear. and they're tight as fuck too

http://instagram.com/qyel

March 5, 2009 @ 04:26 PM
Shanklin

What are you guys stuffing your fat legs into sz 26 jeans? I weigh 160-165 and bought a pair of sz 30 Weird Guys and no buttons popping *knocks on wood*. And i'm almost around the 6 month mark.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

March 6, 2009 @ 09:41 AM
jaychiz

What are you guys stuffing your fat legs into sz 26 jeans? I weigh 160-165 and bought a pair of sz 30 Weird Guys and no buttons popping *knocks on wood*. And i'm almost around the 6 month mark.

nope both mine were 31's and i'm 5-10 pounds more than you
March 6, 2009 @ 10:07 AM
mmmdonuts

^^

dutil seems to sell them for a bit more than their suggested retail. the black skinnies should only be 105, but i think they sell them for 128.

you might wanna go there to try them on but look online to see if you can find a better deal.
March 6, 2009 @ 12:20 PM
jaychiz

dutil seems to sell them for a bit more than their suggested retail. the black skinnies should only be 105, but i think they sell them for 128.

you might wanna go there to try them on but look online to see if you can find a better deal.

any suggestions where to find them closer to MSRP?
March 6, 2009 @ 01:08 PM
mmmdonuts

any suggestions where to find them closer to MSRP?

where are you? vancouver? i'm in toronto. in toronto, sydney's on queen west sells them at MSRP, and they just got in a huge restock and new stuff. i have no idea if they would sell+ship out though. www.sydneystoronto.com/

there's also lileo in the distillery district in toronto (www.lileo.ca) but i'm not sure if they're selling at MSRP. i would think they are. I'm going there tomorrow so I can get back to you. i'm not sure if they ship out either. you'd have to ask.

online is a bit tougher.. www.underworld-shop.com has some but not much stock, and I'm not sure if it's MSRP.

sorry i wasn't much help.. i just know that dutil's prices seem a little high compared to what i've seen around Toronto.

ETA: actually, i checked out dutil's prices again. Sydney's has the WeirdGuy Indigo for 125, I believe and dutil has 'em for 128. So maybe the prices aren't so out-of-whack. Maybe just for cheapest jeans they bump up the prices a little.
March 7, 2009 @ 02:27 PM
cbk

which NF cut is slim and straight leg fit? i like my jeans snug but not tight like its a second layer of skin
March 7, 2009 @ 02:33 PM
bokap

^
go with the weird guys. size down 1
March 7, 2009 @ 06:01 PM
nucky

how is the fading?

Please login first to reply.