The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

Jul 10, 2010 @ 23:14
I'm debating whether I should buy a pair of Naked and Famous Weird Guys and currently I have Unbranded Tapereds. I've heard that it's basically the same cut but Unbrandeds are just cheaper. I'm trying to get some looser jeans that aren't as skinny as the Unbrandeds. would the Naked & Famous be exactly like the Unbrandeds or would they stretch and fit more looser than my Unbrandeds? They're both a 28.
Jul 11, 2010 @ 11:57
Finally joined this one. I've been wearing a pair of the natural indigo organic weirdguys since April. Finally starting to get some fades on the combs. These things are tough as nails to fade. I'll post some pics when I'm able to.
Jul 11, 2010 @ 12:03
How crazy are those new 32oz. weird guys I don't even want to think about how long those would take to break in
Jul 11, 2010 @ 16:17
Finally joined this one. I've been wearing a pair of the natural indigo organic weirdguys since April. Finally starting to get some fades on the combs. These things are tough as nails to fade. I'll post some pics when I'm able to.

please do asap!!! I don't know if i should sell mines or start wearing them
Jul 12, 2010 @ 13:00
i saw some red wefts for sale at barneys. im usually a 31 in nudies, but they only had 30s. does naked and famous selvedge denim stretch mad crazy? and wud a 30 be fine then?
Jul 12, 2010 @ 16:04
they don't stretch like apcs but they do stretch about 1-2 i think
Jul 13, 2010 @ 10:54
so, whats the sizing compared to APC? should I size down crazy or tts or down one?
Jul 13, 2010 @ 12:10
>>>> 50
Jul 13, 2010 @ 14:51
Any1 interested in a pair of somewhat worn in, 1 soak pair of 28 weirdguys in indigo :O
Jul 13, 2010 @ 15:03
^pics
Jul 13, 2010 @ 18:57
so, whats the sizing compared to APC? should I size down crazy or tts or down one?

down one is probably the best bet. just a reminder though, a tagged size in n&f is actually +2 sizes in actual waist length.

for example a tagged size 30 is actually a 32 waist.

soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/eddytrinh ig: https://www.instagram.com/eddytrinh/

Jul 13, 2010 @ 20:57
damn I cant wait to cop a pair of these, I have the $$$$ but I gotta few other expenses to take care of first then I'll finally see what the fuss is about haa

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

Jul 13, 2010 @ 22:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
down one is probably the best bet. just a reminder though, a tagged size in n&f is actually +2 sizes in actual waist length.

does that apply to the slim guys? bc i know for a fact the skinny guys are pretty much TTS
Jul 13, 2010 @ 23:02
^im not sure about slim guys. i sized down 2 on my weirdguys.

soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/eddytrinh ig: https://www.instagram.com/eddytrinh/

Jul 13, 2010 @ 23:49
Day 4 and I got an ipod fade and the whiskers are setting in on my kevlar's. hasn't stretched a lot but damn it fades fast. How many posts do I need until I can post pictures?
Jul 14, 2010 @ 00:23
Hey guys just wondering, will the black power stretch skinny guys fade like any other raw jean?
Jul 14, 2010 @ 03:35
Let's get some pics in here guys! I have a pair of slim guys I tapered to skinny guys. I need 25 posts before I can show pics!
Jul 14, 2010 @ 03:42
Also, how fast does Natural Indigo fade?
Jul 14, 2010 @ 10:48
Hey guys just wondering, will the black power stretch skinny guys fade like any other raw jean?

they do fade. a little. my gf has them, and she bikes alot. their seat has faded quite a bit. i expect the rest to fade such over several years.
Jul 14, 2010 @ 16:20
they do fade. a little. my gf has them, and she bikes alot. their seat has faded quite a bit. i expect the rest to fade such over several years.

lmao
Jul 15, 2010 @ 00:11

so I shouldn't expect fades after 6 months like with my nudies?
Jul 15, 2010 @ 10:04
Why do people keep asking the same questions about raw denim. Again, if you wear your denim everyday and actually are a useful person to society and being active you will see results quicker than sitting on your ass and walking around the house.

Denim and its resulting fades, whiskering, etc are the product of what you do in your daily life. If you dont do anything, you wont see shit for a long time.
Jul 15, 2010 @ 10:15
Why do people keep asking the same questions about raw denim. Again, if you wear your denim everyday and actually are a useful person to society and being active you will see results quicker than sitting on your ass and walking around the house.

Denim and its resulting fades, whiskering, etc are the product of what you do in your daily life. If you dont do anything, you wont see shit for a long time.

I go skating and go running almost everyday, as well as wearing them while I work. I was just wondering if the fact that the jeans aren't indigo will affect the kind of fades, and if so what should I expect? Can I expect something similar as compared to my Nudie thin fins?
Jul 16, 2010 @ 08:37

my N&F came out to be like 112 and some change shipped. Not bad

Get 20% off at Moose LIMITED! Use code GET20

Jul 16, 2010 @ 16:52
just ordered a 32 waist Red Weft from Barney's for $70 shipped...not a bad deal
I am a true waist 33.5 to 34" ...hopefully 32 will not be too tight...
Jul 17, 2010 @ 01:05
hey guys i was wondering if you could me decide which naked and famous jeans would be best for me. i have very muscular legs, so i wanted to make sure i would be able to fit into naked and famous jeans. heres my measurements:

waist: 32 inches
thighs: 23 inches
calfs: 15 inches
height: 5'7''
Jul 17, 2010 @ 02:31
naked and famous skinny guy for 77 dollars brand new in black is that good deal?
from boysco in metrotown vancouver.
Jul 17, 2010 @ 12:46
yes^^
Jul 17, 2010 @ 13:37
Originally posted by Inactive User

word. thanks
Jul 17, 2010 @ 16:59
hey guys i was wondering if you could me decide which naked and famous jeans would be best for me. i have very muscular legs, so i wanted to make sure i would be able to fit into naked and famous jeans. heres my measurements:

waist: 32 inches
thighs: 23 inches
calfs: 15 inches
height: 5'7''

We are basically identical except that I am 2" taller.
Anyways, go down 1 on weird guys. That's what I did & fit it perfect.
Please login first to reply.