Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 25, 2010 @ 08:57 PM
GOLDENi

Damn, inseam might be a little to short for my taste. Did you taper after hemming?
I'll offer $60
May 25, 2010 @ 09:32 PM
JTZ

Damn, inseam might be a little to short for my taste. Did you taper after hemming?
I'll offer $60

Yeah, I've kinda got stumpy legs, and I don't like a lot of stacks so I figured they might me kind of short for most.

I didn't taper them after I got them hemmed, but the leg opening is only 1/2 bigger than original opening.

I was hoping to get more than $60. I actually might hang on to them now that I've tried them on again. I was thinking that I liked my grey STF's better, but I think these will wear nicely.
May 25, 2010 @ 09:35 PM
lucca

Yeah, I've kinda got stumpy legs, and I don't like a lot of stacks so I figured they might me kind of short for most.

I didn't taper them after I got them hemmed, but the leg opening is only 1/2 bigger than original opening.

I was hoping to get more than $60. I actually might hang on to them now that I've tried them on again. I was thinking that I liked my grey STF's better, but I think these will wear nicely.

they wont.
i have some. 8 months and have the progress that my imperials have had in like half a month lol
now i know these are grey jeans and cant be compared but still
and not to mention when you wash em they lose a whole bunch of die and look like shit

http://luccaxverrelli.tumblr.com

May 25, 2010 @ 09:42 PM
JTZ

they wont.
i have some. 8 months and have the progress that my imperials have had in like half a month lol
now i know these are grey jeans and cant be compared but still
and not to mention when you wash em they lose a whole bunch of die and look like shit

I should have clarified. I meant I think they will wear on my body well, ha ha. I'm not expecting much fading with the greys. I have a pair of the vintage blues as well that I have high hopes for judging by one of the members on here who's look amazing.
May 28, 2010 @ 10:20 PM
VanKwisH

wtf does broken twill mean

Instead of the twill running to the right or left, broken twill jeans contain no distinct direction of weave. The weave is instead alternated right and left - the end effect resembles a random zig-zag
May 29, 2010 @ 01:30 AM
ony

Planning to wash mine what spin setting should i set in on? I'm gonna make it a hot wash.
May 30, 2010 @ 08:00 AM
uEih

You guys size true to waist? Or size down? Looking to buy some weird guys. Those fit similar to Nudies Slim Jims?
May 30, 2010 @ 09:44 AM
cbk

one down will give a pretty good fit with wierd guys
May 30, 2010 @ 12:01 PM
GOLDENi

Down one.
May 30, 2010 @ 03:44 PM
3 Stripes

skinny guys....
need to get em tailored some..wat yall think?
edit: and yes i do know that left ankle sag looks kinda funky, can easily adjust that
May 30, 2010 @ 04:47 PM
VanKwisH

Good fit man! are those the blacks SG's ?? they look great, could definately use a 1-2 inch hem though
May 30, 2010 @ 11:38 PM
3 Stripes

yup smile gonna tailor them 2 inches or so
May 31, 2010 @ 01:20 AM
zetazeta

man.. is it just me, or overtime the indigo colour from weirdguys turns into this disgustingly rich navy blue colour?

I washed/soaked mine after 11 months of light/medium wear, and before wash, it was a disgusting navy blue blue colour, and after wash, its even more disgusting.

Shuld i crazy wash it to turn it into a lighter blue? Or would it still stay nearly the same colour? id rather have a light blue then this disgusting navy blue
May 31, 2010 @ 02:27 AM
zetazeta

So heres the pics post wash.. its not 100% dry yet, about 85-90% dry

11 months of light/medium wear. First wash.... Its more of a hardcore soak with soap, then a wash.

All pics are w/o flash

Oh and... pictures do it a LOT more justice then it deserves. Looks at least 5x shittier then the pics portray.. since it doesn't capture the disgusting blue im trying to talk about.. not even the pic w/ flash... The flash pic is way too bright, and the non-flash pics are a lot darker or more indiglo then it rly is

This pic below is the only w/ flash:

May 31, 2010 @ 10:39 AM
griefypants

but holes look so mighty fancy when theyre all patched up.

sorry, zeta, but with ekan i agree. more wash. they take extree wearing, and maybe they need extree washing, too. fwiw, visually, i think a polished brown shoe could help draw out the fades. doesnt fix, but little tricks like that could help take the edge off while youre still workin on'em.
May 31, 2010 @ 10:33 PM
mrdrpdin

i got the unbranded denim from urbanoutfitters and i was gona get the weird guy indigo.. but i dont want to get it if its the same color indigo.. does anyone if the unbranded indigo is the same color as the weirdguys
May 31, 2010 @ 11:00 PM
ony

Just washed my deep indigos after 4 months ill post pics tomarrow
June 1, 2010 @ 10:42 AM
griefypants

i got the unbranded denim from urbanoutfitters and i was gona get the weird guy indigo.. but i dont want to get it if its the same color indigo.. does anyone if the unbranded indigo is the same color as the weirdguys

ones who might not be as well versed in, or just dont care about these matters might say that indigo is indigo and that you would be rebuying the same pants. but myself, ive never seen two indigos exactly the same. also, these cuts are way different. also, unbranded is made in china as opposed to canada. the regular indigo variety from naked and famous is going to be a little lighter in weight to your unbranded, also. point is, the list of differences go on and on.
if you dont want the same color, weird guys are available in others. wouldnt it be neat if they did the weird guys in chino?
June 1, 2010 @ 11:49 AM
GOLDENi

I got mud & stuff on my jeans yesterday, lol. I was stupid enough to play in the rain & the grass at the same time..

Had to throw my jeans in the washer again.. Hasn't even been a month yet since I threw 'em in.. Oh well.. fuck it, haha. Not like they would have gotten anywhere anyways.
June 1, 2010 @ 05:15 PM
Sir_Fred

Someone buy these skinny guys size 30 for cheaapp

hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130549

Instagram: @Sir_Fred Tumblr: airfred.tumblr.com

June 1, 2010 @ 08:34 PM
mrdrpdin

ones who might not be as well versed in, or just dont care about these matters might say that indigo is indigo and that you would be rebuying the same pants. but myself, ive never seen two indigos exactly the same. also, these cuts are way different. also, unbranded is made in china as opposed to canada. the regular indigo variety from naked and famous is going to be a little lighter in weight to your unbranded, also. point is, the list of differences go on and on.
if you dont want the same color, weird guys are available in others. wouldnt it be neat if they did the weird guys in chino?

if they had the weird guys in indigo... i would goo NUTZ... i wish they did though. ive been looking all over but u def confirmed that they didnt.. sad... but thanks for letting me know.. so ur definately confirming that the indigo weird guyz is a lighter color.. thanks for the reply
June 1, 2010 @ 10:21 PM
Boneztheworld

damn that wash doesnt really look good

Foamposite "White Out" I Air Jordan IX / XI / XIII I XIV Retro 2013 "He Got Game" I OGs I Nike SBs I Margeilas

June 1, 2010 @ 11:25 PM
griefypants

if they had the weird guys in indigo... i would goo NUTZ... i wish they did though. ive been looking all over but u def confirmed that they didnt.. sad... but thanks for letting me know.. so ur definately confirming that the indigo weird guyz is a lighter color.. thanks for the reply

the deep indigos are gone, but, as theyve proved a favorite, im reasonably sure theyll come back for fall as they have in the past. if not, theyll surely have something comparable coming. otherwise, all they offer consistently every season is the regular indigo, which has yielded some nice results in posts past. not a bad way to go, especially as an alternative to the UO counterpart. they will take more work and patience to fade, but that property only makes them more practical still.
June 2, 2010 @ 12:23 PM
UNCMN

I love how everyone is complaining about their fading but either babies or doesn't wear their jeans enough to get a good one.

If you've owned your jeans for 6 months, but didn't wear them for a month, that means you have 5 months of wear. NOT 6 Months.

edit - I'm going to be washing my Deep Indigos when I get the Broken Twills :D

NF for sale: 190z Elephant Skins, and Broken Twills Weird Guy Tagged 33.

June 2, 2010 @ 02:33 PM
zetazeta

I love how everyone is complaining about their fading but either babies or doesn't wear their jeans enough to get a good one.

If you've owned your jeans for 6 months, but didn't wear them for a month, that means you have 5 months of wear. NOT 6 Months.

Yeah i know....Ive worn em for at least 3 weeks / month for 11-12 months, some months, all but 1-2 days

I dont hardcore run/bike/skate in em, but considerable amount of walking and jogging. Shits fade so slow lol.

Anyways, just got a pair of APC NC today, so i gna fk around with the weirdguys, gna try washing it a few times to see if it gets rid of the nasty blue colour
June 3, 2010 @ 11:47 AM
Potsnu

May be the case for some people. I've worn my Black Knights Samurai for about 3 months and there is considerable fading compared to my 1 year Weird Guys Indigo.

It's pretty obvious that someone wearing Deep Indigo vs Regular Indigo in the same time span in the same manner would achieve more noticeable fades given the nature of the dye.

I don't think the people here are expecting quick fades, but rather appropriate results given the time frame they are wearing them, albeit dependent on how hard they wear them of course.
June 3, 2010 @ 11:52 AM
Potsnu

Yeah i know....Ive worn em for at least 3 weeks / month for 11-12 months, some months, all but 1-2 days

I dont hardcore run/bike/skate in em, but considerable amount of walking and jogging. Shits fade so slow lol.

Anyways, just got a pair of APC NC today, so i gna fk around with the weirdguys, gna try washing it a few times to see if it gets rid of the nasty blue colour

Your jeans look about the same as mine at that point of time. If you decide to wash them, then wear them hard a few more months after they will progress a lot more. Typically anyways.

With the Indigos, I think you'll achieve more of a vintage fade more so than a high contrast fade. Which still looks good imo
June 3, 2010 @ 06:29 PM
drew?

thinkin about washin my wg indigos after about five months of daily wear. minimal fading around usual stressed areas (ass, combs, stacks) and the thighs are turning a weird ass light blue color. what do yall think should i soak, wash, or just wear em hard for another month or so

http://aphganistan.tumblr.com

June 3, 2010 @ 07:25 PM
matt

honestly, you a wash won't make a difference with ur indigos. if they're just regular indigo's they're hardly gonna fade and one wash won't speed that process up. these jeans are just ridiculous when it comes to that, just do whatever you want, it won't make a difference imo.
June 3, 2010 @ 09:13 PM
drew?

for sure

http://aphganistan.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.