300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
December 15, 2009 @ 01:08 PM
punch90

A year!! Regular indigos?!

Let's see them evo pics!!

Yo, remember a while back i posted that i copped some n&f regular indigo weirdguys for $40??

well..these take forever to fade lol.

I mean, theres some slight fading goin on..but its very very minimal. Previous owner wore them for 4 months..

These are beat up but whatever
December 15, 2009 @ 01:25 PM
GOLDENi

Yeah I remember that.. haha yes they do.. I have a slight wallet fade but that's about it, honestly its not that noticeable but I have been wearing mine everyday and honestly I do not think I will be soaking and/or washing mine anytime soon. I am honestly trying to hold off as long as I can.

Post some pics duu.
December 15, 2009 @ 01:39 PM
punch90

Yeah I remember that.. haha yes they do.. I have a slight wallet fade but that's about it, honestly its not that noticeable but I have been wearing mine everyday and honestly I do not think I will be soaking and/or washing mine anytime soon. I am honestly trying to hold off as long as I can.

Post some pics duu.

haha no point to post pics...maybe after a couple more months.

definitely will upgrade by next year though..
December 15, 2009 @ 01:44 PM
GOLDENi

Fit pics my duu..

Yeah I am going to upgrade in probably end of my 2nd sem. so around May. These are going to get everyday wear until then, I'mma beat these up.
December 15, 2009 @ 09:48 PM
matt

pic i took in the morning. worn since september?

December 16, 2009 @ 12:25 AM
GOLDENi

Guessing those are Deep Indigos?
December 16, 2009 @ 01:06 AM
punch90

Guessing those are Deep Indigos?

Those look more like grey
December 16, 2009 @ 01:16 AM
GOLDENi

Lol I don't think grey fades to blue my duu.
December 16, 2009 @ 04:06 AM
zetazeta

Weird Guy Indigo 29 came in today. The inseam is nice. can't wait for these to fade (and stretch lol). wtf is up with these buttons though?

stretching will come quick (2-3 weeks) but then fading will take you a lifetime.

Don't even bother looking forward to it, it wont be nicely faded until the crotch blows. LOL well, at least not for 1yr -, at least 1yr+ for DECENT fades. Good fade probably 2 yrs.

mine is at the 6 month mark, and theres 0 fading on the honeycombs and whiskers. Ok, not 0 fading, but if you stare very closely, like put ur face into the jeans, you can see the colour diff from fading, but im the only person who will ever know LOL. Even the wallet fade is barely visible xD

im planning to soak em sometime this or next month. A short cold soak.
December 16, 2009 @ 08:59 AM
matt

Nah they're just indigos
December 16, 2009 @ 04:11 PM
GOLDENi

Nah they're just indigos

DAMN! How the fuk you get that fading going on. I'm going onto 3 months & I don't even got that much fading at all. You got a back pic?

stretching will come quick (2-3 weeks) but then fading will take you a lifetime.

Don't even bother looking forward to it, it wont be nicely faded until the crotch blows. LOL well, at least not for 1yr -, at least 1yr+ for DECENT fades. Good fade probably 2 yrs.

mine is at the 6 month mark, and theres 0 fading on the honeycombs and whiskers. Ok, not 0 fading, but if you stare very closely, like put ur face into the jeans, you can see the colour diff from fading, but im the only person who will ever know LOL. Even the wallet fade is barely visible xD

im planning to soak em sometime this or next month. A short cold soak.

Damn you forreal? I honestly don't have any whisker/honeycomb fading yet well as I can see but I got a slight, I mean real slight wallet fade. I'm only 2.5 months in with everyday wear. I think if I keep wearing these everyday for the next 2-4 months I'm gonna get some pretty damn good progression. Probably gonna wash these at the 6-8 month mark, maybe even 1 year or when they stinkk so bad lmfao. But we'll see.
December 16, 2009 @ 04:38 PM
Potsnu

I actually found mine to be faded decently now, it's just the eco-friendly light bulbs all over my house that makes it hard to see lol.

But when I go out to like a mall or a store, that's when I can see the true colours.
December 16, 2009 @ 04:49 PM
tmwtg

DAMN! How the fuk you get that fading going on. I'm going onto 3 months & I don't even got that much fading at all. You got a back pic?

Yo, Pure.

I found the best way to get fades is by doing hella shit.

I was running through the rain one time with my Sliqs, and them shits got soaked. When they dried up, all the fades showed up. Crazy combs and whiskers. And this is me just wearing them for not even 2 months.

I don't recommend you run through rain (lol), but if you bike, play ball, run, etc., you'll get fades in no time.
December 16, 2009 @ 05:33 PM
GOLDENi

I've done a lot in my jeans, played ping pong, dodgeball, ran, bike, all that shit lol.

I don't know its slowing getting there :]
December 16, 2009 @ 08:37 PM
Mr Crisp

I love my 21ozs. Theyre so crispy. Ive only been wearing them for a month in rotation and im already starting to see a bit of indigo loss at the combs. Nothing really significant but I know that if i started putting some real wear into them I would see something special. I dont do too much in them...just going to school and walking around campus between classes.
December 16, 2009 @ 09:00 PM
GOLDENi

Yeah lucky, cause you got them 21 oz. they dye those shits heavily so indigo loss will be quick & fading will be quick.
December 16, 2009 @ 10:03 PM
Daveb86

21oz are killing the back of my knees! it feels like knives!
December 17, 2009 @ 12:57 PM
Jirugi

I've done a lot in my jeans, played ping pong, dodgeball, ran, bike

Lol @ dodgeball. Damn, and still no fades? Oh well

“There are two kinds of spurs, my friend. Those that come in by the door; and those that come in by the window.”

December 17, 2009 @ 12:59 PM
GOLDENi

Haha yeah it was a random thing, good shit though but there are some fades just nothing major & nothing that can really be SEEN from far away, nawmean?
December 17, 2009 @ 03:18 PM
zyezye

^^ go biking, trust me. just dont bike on a wet day/seat or you'll get the notorious bikers seat faded on your ass. it really sets in your whiskers and combs and helps fade the knee/thigh area
December 17, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
zetazeta

Damn you forreal? I honestly don't have any whisker/honeycomb fading yet well as I can see but I got a slight, I mean real slight wallet fade. I'm only 2.5 months in with everyday wear. I think if I keep wearing these everyday for the next 2-4 months I'm gonna get some pretty damn good progression. Probably gonna wash these at the 6-8 month mark, maybe even 1 year or when they stinkk so bad lmfao. But we'll see.

well the thing is, ive had a almost exactly same wallet fade (in terms of progress) since the 2.5-3.5 month mark, and it just hasn't progressed at all, even with almost everyday wear
December 19, 2009 @ 08:40 PM
krs

Just copped a pair of weird guy grey size 30. I found the 29 too tight in the calf area and once the stretch they would look oddly tapered. That's my true waist size but I sag well below my waist. Should I have gone with the 29? I have very thick sexy legs. cool
December 20, 2009 @ 01:48 AM
VanKwisH

post fit pics... it's way easier to determine that way
from what you've said, i'd honestly stay with the 30, as long as it feels more comfy.
It all depends on what type of fit you want though.
December 20, 2009 @ 07:08 PM
diabetes

my regular weird guys are at a little over four months now. may posts some pics up soon. not really any good fading yet except the wallet. no wash or soak yet
December 20, 2009 @ 08:17 PM
alwayZz

i like that biking idea...going to experiment that tomorrow lol

December 20, 2009 @ 09:59 PM
GOLDENi

Wish I can do that, its freezing here in Chicago.
December 20, 2009 @ 10:39 PM
FSOverCrooks

Wish I can do that, its freezing here in Chicago.

i still ride in the winter, gotta break in these 21 oz weirdguys
December 21, 2009 @ 01:04 PM
xpaperplanes78

ok so i cant find a size 28 naked and famous in black skinny guy.....all i can find is 29...i have no hips...or any of that shit...would the jeans look funny if i got the size 29? and if so..how would they look? i mean i like skinny jeans..and i know your supposed to size down...but does it really make that much of a difference?
December 21, 2009 @ 10:48 PM
?itiswhatitis

Deep Indigo Selvedge 1 year, 1 soak, 1 wash

more contrast in real life due to over-exposed pitures

def coppin. suprised
these the weirdguys right?
December 21, 2009 @ 11:22 PM
GOLDENi

Yeah those are the 21oz weird guys so if you want quick fading get them. The regular indigos take FOREVVVER

Please login first to reply.