The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

Oct 22, 2014 @ 22:35
Nov 13, 2014 @ 04:59
UPDATE 3 MONTHS ON E4

"DAM snow cone, what were you for Halloween, a bitch!?"

Dec 26, 2014 @ 06:02
any of you guys see this? http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2014/12/naked-famous-mystery-grab-bag.html?m=1  seems like a good deal but it's also sketchy because there's a couple of styles I would never wear
Dec 26, 2014 @ 09:51

Naked and Famous Elephant 2s. 2 years, 1 soak and 1 ocean wash.
More pics in this album: http://imgur.com/a/4mKRG
Straight Fire!!!
Dec 27, 2014 @ 02:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
UPDATE 3 MONTHS ON E4

damn good! mine are coming along as well like this. They've been on and off tho in terms of wearing them but i want to buckle down and just wear them everyday. Any recommendations on breaking them in easier??
Jan 02, 2015 @ 10:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
any of you guys see this? http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2014/12/naked-famous-mystery-grab-bag.html?m=1  seems like a good deal but it's also sketchy because there's a couple of styles I would never wear
I ordered one of those in sz32 SG. I saw a few styles I'd be upset about recieving, but at the same time, they have both the elephant 4's and 3's included so there's a chance you could come out with something really worth it. Personally I got a pair of Lightweight Selvedge (10 oz) and a pair of charcoal selvedge. Not entirely what I was hoping for, but I wouldn't mind selling one and still making a profit on it.
Jan 05, 2015 @ 21:31
Just grabbed some Weird Guys size 31. Should I have sized up one more to a 32? I can button them all the way but they're tight and fitting my phone into my front pockets is a struggle. 

Jan 07, 2015 @ 12:30
They look kinda loose in the thigh, if you size up it'll look even looser. Maybe you should give skinny guys or super skinny guys a try. They are slimmer at the thighs.
Jan 07, 2015 @ 13:05
Honestly I don't like shit too tight. I think this is the tightest I can go, so I'll just wait until they break in. Cause right now the waist is fully buttoned but when I sit I feel like I might pop. I think it's just because they have to stretch and I didn't pre-soak. Will the pockets loosen up over time? Like I said getting my cellphone in and out seems to be a struggle lol
Jan 08, 2015 @ 04:43
I sized down 1 from my true size and it stretched out
Jan 08, 2015 @ 05:18
saw this on reddit
not sure if its still going
http://www.reddit.com/r/rawdenim/comments/2rlfcs/karmaloop_sale_is_even_crazier_now_65_off_nf_and/

NF Jawnz for cheap if people are interested
Jan 09, 2015 @ 19:36
Can anyone tell me of a N&F fit that is similar to APC Petite Standard? I love that fit.
Jan 14, 2015 @ 00:45
Can anyone tell me of a N&F fit that is similar to APC Petite Standard? I love that fit.
Stacked Guys or Skinny Guys are probably the closest fits. 
Stacked guys have more of a tapered leg but a higher rise.
Jan 14, 2015 @ 07:54
T think they're closer to WG. If I lay my sz 27 PS on top of my WGs 29, my WGs s 're slightly bigger.
Jan 14, 2015 @ 23:58
Hey everyone, first post here. I've had some raw denim in the past (2 retired pairs UB, 1 pair of APC NS 30) but I saw an amazing deal last week on Gilt and bought a pair of SkinnyGuy Deep Indigo Stretch Selvedge size 30. I was sure they wouldn't fit, but for $78 I felt stupid not scooping them. Worst case scenario I could have flipped them but they just made my day by fitting absolutely perfectly. 

For context I'm 5'11", about 175 lbs, lean build, 32" waist. I have a couple pair of 32/32 Levi 514's that fit great, and in APC NS I'm a 30. Here's a pic of the N&F below, sorry for the lighting.

The waist is already perfect, and the thighs aren't too constricting, especially with the stretch...it feels like these will break in perfectly. The measurement for the stretch selvedge on Blue Owl lists size 30 as 32.5" and I can absolutely attest to that. Now the only question left is do I cuff or stack...
Jan 15, 2015 @ 02:18
Looks like a good fit bruh. The rest is up to your preference. Personally I just cuffed mine instead of hemming (im short)
Jan 25, 2015 @ 12:29

Dirty Fade Skinny Guy 1 year, 1 wash 2 soaks. 

FS Supreme Panelled Parka White L

Jan 25, 2015 @ 12:33
Jade selvedge Skinny Guy 6 mo wear, 1 soak, no washes. 

Feb 16, 2015 @ 16:34
Do weird guys ever stretch out? Got a pair of blAck selvedge and they still are really tight in the waist and thigh
Feb 17, 2015 @ 06:28
Mine stretched out a little and I sized down 1 on em
black selvedge also
Feb 23, 2015 @ 17:01
Anyone here have any experience with the weird guy suvin ELS??
Feb 23, 2015 @ 17:01
Anyone here have any experience with the weird guy suvin ELS??
Feb 25, 2015 @ 18:23
Do weird guys ever stretch out? Got a pair of blAck selvedge and they still are really tight in the waist and thigh
Yeah they should stretch about an inch to two inches in the waist. It takes about a month of good wear to get them to move at all. I have the same pair and it was a little while before they were broken in. 

Feb 26, 2015 @ 20:25
Just got my weird guy ELS, sized down 1.

Feb 27, 2015 @ 01:00
^wore a pair for just over 18 months. fades are pretty epic , I'll try to post if I find time. 

few issues: leather patch un-stitched itself, 2 crotch blow outs (1 repaired, 2nd still needs repairing), the top button fastener is becoming very thin

only washed them maybe twice so that may have contributed to them falling apart
Feb 27, 2015 @ 01:24
Nice, I'm excited. What do you think of fit, I had then hemmed. My first pair of raw...

Here is a little better pic from today

Mar 21, 2015 @ 16:53
Mar 21, 2015 @ 16:57
I got a pair, I love uhm! They form cool fades like combs and whiskers which is weird bc they basically are sweatpants. I got the navy ones and they look like chinos from far away but are surprisingly comfier! Also fun conversation piece lol. I'm hoping it fades (I know it's not made with indigo, but it does get combs and whiskers so far)
Mar 21, 2015 @ 21:21

Broken Twill. 1 Lake Wash/1 Machine Wash

http://instagram.com/eleong

Mar 28, 2015 @ 04:22
Quick question;

I have a pair of size 30  weird  guy and due to me doing a lot of squats a number of years ago, they actually fit me perfectly around the thigh and butt, however are too loose at the waist by almost 2 inches (manageable although not optimal - i did not think they would stretch that much - realize now i need a 28 waist)

i really prefer my jeans tapered and these are not at all
can any one recommend another style or/ and brand that will better match my criteria;
same thigh 11.5" or even a little bigger
28 waist
a lot more tapered below the knee,

thanks a lot
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0