The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

Jan 29, 2014 @ 00:07
Started fuckig with this place. N&F have a sale under a bill
http://www.gilt.com/invite/1002729849aadx2hz642

GD TIL THE WORLD BLOW BiG BALLiN iN CHiCAG0

Jan 29, 2014 @ 03:36
^ It isn't all selvedge though. Many people have bought it to find a tag on them saying "NF for Gilt". Don't buy it unless it specifically says selvedge in the product name/info.
Jan 30, 2014 @ 14:29
I've been rocking my Suvin ELS cotton weird guys hard for about 7 months now... I'd say the fading is JUST now really beginning to start. The fit is sex though. I have a feeling these will last awhile and start looking legendary after a year+

I noticed there's no pictures of the suvin els that are nice n faded... I'll pop in the next couple months and update this thread with pics. 
Jan 31, 2014 @ 04:14
^ Was working on a pair, but they got ruined smh
Would love to see how these fade tho, not much was going on with mine.
Jan 31, 2014 @ 05:32
Farfetch.com anyone use it? I looked into it but im
Still iffy about it. They sell N&F and others but not 100% sure if I want to pay extra for customs fees.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Jan 31, 2014 @ 19:06
I've been rocking my Suvin ELS cotton weird guys hard for about 7 months now... I'd say the fading is JUST now really beginning to start. The fit is sex though. I have a feeling these will last awhile and start looking legendary after a year+

I noticed there's no pictures of the suvin els that are nice n faded... I'll pop in the next couple months and update this thread with pics. 
Just got a pair of these. How was the shrinkage post-soak?

What is the consensus about pre-wear soaking sanforized N&Fs??? Cold soak to make sure the honeycombs and stacks don't move, or not worth it?
Jan 31, 2014 @ 21:09
i never presoaked any of my NFs, they are sanforized, so no need. 
Jan 31, 2014 @ 23:26
^ Was working on a pair, but they got ruined
Would love to see how these fade tho, not much was going on with mine.
Yeah they fade slooooow. However the denim is very nice so I think it'll be worth it in the end.

Just got a pair of these. How was the shrinkage post-soak?

What is the consensus about pre-wear soaking sanforized N&Fs??? Cold soak to make sure the honeycombs and stacks don't move, or not worth it?
Mine haven't touched any water yet. There's no need to pre soak them. I sized down 2 (31 -> 29) and they stretched accordingly. Fit great... I like them a lot more than my previous apc NS and nudie slim jims.
Feb 01, 2014 @ 02:05
anyone here with black selvedge that's more than 6 months old? i wanna see how they age.

http://cdn.karmaloopassets.com/vendor/NKF/zoom/011043-BSEZOOM2.JPG
I've had mine about 4 months. They probably get about 40 hours a week of use. Still look as crisp as the day I got them. 
Feb 01, 2014 @ 11:34
Farfetch.com anyone use it? I looked into it but im
Still iffy about it. They sell N&F and others but not 100% sure if I want to pay extra for customs fees.
You won't pay any customs fees. The prices you see INCLUDE customs and a lot of the time cheaper than what you spend at a US retailer. Also takes about 2 days to receive package no matter where it ships from.
Feb 05, 2014 @ 04:24
Citrus Weft
Feb 11, 2014 @ 13:48
@jellyfly they have waxed weird guys and skinny guys on blueowl
Feb 12, 2014 @ 00:28
how to the slim guy's fit?
should I have sized down or up??
Feb 12, 2014 @ 08:31
I really wanted to stick with Naked & Famous in the Weird Guy fit, but it just don't suit me. It's too tight at the thigh and not tapered enough below the knee for my taste.
Feb 12, 2014 @ 18:21
preview of my Suvin ELS 

happy to see some contrast starting 
Feb 14, 2014 @ 20:24
how to the slim guy's fit?
should I have sized down or up??
I have two pairs and sized down 1 on both. They fit perfect 
Feb 17, 2014 @ 10:39
picked up some weird guys on sale and went 2 sizes down, they were almost impossible to top button now they are really loose around the waist, have to run them in Steve Urkel mode almost up to my belly button otherwise I will get saggy butt effect. Any suggestions for 32inch waist with 22inch thighs that have a decent taper from the knee down?
Feb 17, 2014 @ 15:57
Hi i'm french,

just receive my weird guy indigo size 30, do you think i should get a 29 or is it great like this ? thanks

Feb 17, 2014 @ 19:51
Hi i'm french,

just receive my weird guy indigo size 30, do you think i should get a 29 or is it great like this ? thanks

you received it already. try it on and see for yourself. or post a fit pic.
Feb 17, 2014 @ 20:20
Just purchased my first pair of N&F Weird Guy Indigo Selvedge.

First thoughts compared to my UB201 that I've worn for 13months no wash...

N&F was no where near as stiff as my UB201 and felt much thinner (13oz vs 14.5oz), is that how it's supposed to feel? How stiff is it supposed to be compared to UB201?

Love the fit though...sized down one.
Feb 18, 2014 @ 20:24
All denim is different, some feel like cardboard like UB, some don't. APCs feel like cardboard but my 316 don't. To my recollection, some NF denims felt stiff but not all.
Feb 19, 2014 @ 01:57
in my experience, my N&F are not stiff at all compared to other jeans like APCs and RBW denim. I also have the weird guy indigos which I loved but fell apart on me quite quickly
Feb 23, 2014 @ 23:06
Hey All,

New to Naked and Famous and I have a question.

Is there a "Skinny Guy" equivalent to the Weird Guy Indigo Selvedge (http://nakedandfamousdenim.com/2013/06/weirdguy-indigo-selvedge/?cat=97)? I've seen all the posts of people in their Weird Guy Indigo's and I love how it fades overtime.

I currently have the Skinny Guy Left Hand Twills, and I'm not a big fan of how it fades "Electric blue" in color.
Feb 25, 2014 @ 08:42
Just purchased my first pair of N&F Weird Guy Indigo Selvedge.

First thoughts compared to my UB201 that I've worn for 13months no wash...

N&F was no where near as stiff as my UB201 and felt much thinner (13oz vs 14.5oz), is that how it's supposed to feel? How stiff is it supposed to be compared to UB201?

Love the fit though...sized down one.
Interesting. I thought my N&F felt thicker, but was not as stiff so it was more comfortable. Ironically enough, even though it doesn't feel as stiff, my N&F are holding their shape more
Feb 27, 2014 @ 00:30
Would the fitting of the NF Skinny guys "Deep Indigo" be the same as broken twill?  I want to try out in person but barneys only has the Broken twill, but i want the deep indigos from blue owl.

I'm 5'11  155lbs  31/32 TTS. so i would size 31 correct? (aiming for something to 511's or a little bit slimmer.)
Mar 02, 2014 @ 10:13
Would the fitting of the NF Skinny guys "Deep Indigo" be the same as broken twill?  I want to try out in person but barneys only has the Broken twill, but i want the deep indigos from blue owl.

I'm 5'11  155lbs  31/32 TTS. so i would size 31 correct? (aiming for something to 511's or a little bit slimmer.)
Correct. Both fits are nearly identical in fit (1/4 inch greater thigh in BT). 
Mar 03, 2014 @ 16:45
FS: BNWT N&F skinny and weird guy in limited sized and styles

hit me up for details:  five12 743 five49five
Mar 05, 2014 @ 00:58
http://

First N&F denim.
Black power stretch Skinny guy.
I sized up one by accident but I think these look fine.
Opinions?
*Sorry for the terrible iphone camera quality*
Mar 05, 2014 @ 03:17

First N&F denim.
Opinions?
It's not the iPhone camera quality, it's the lighting that makes the picture look weird.
But from what I can see, it looks fine overall.
Mar 06, 2014 @ 07:09

First N&F denim.
Opinions?
Careful on the Power Stretch though, their life span is short.
Please login first to reply.