The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

Sep 23, 2013 @ 05:45
Anyone know how to size on the elephant 3's? (skinny and weird guy)
I bought the weird guys and sized down one. They were pretty tight at first but kinda loosened up. I'd go tts for a relaxed kinda fit and size down one for a tighter fit. 
Sep 23, 2013 @ 08:04
Hey, do left hand twills stretch? If so, how much? 
Sep 27, 2013 @ 02:09

"DAM snow cone, what were you for Halloween, a bitch!?"

Sep 27, 2013 @ 22:37
Got left hand twills for $85 shipped from Karmaloop when they had the 30% off sale. Too bad they don't ship until October 16th. 

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Sep 27, 2013 @ 22:43
Weird Guy jade selvedge size 31. got them local for $150, I love them so far. 

twitter.com/calmikaze • IG : @_calmikaze

Gilly Suits
Sep 28, 2013 @ 03:39
So I just came back from Nordstrom Rack. If you wear size 30 and below in Weird Guy, you can get a shit ton for 70 bucks each
Sep 28, 2013 @ 04:59
Anyone know how to size on the elephant 3's? (skinny and weird guy)
I went with 33 weird guys with a 36 waist and it fits pretty well.  Really tight for the first few wears but its comfortable now.
Sep 28, 2013 @ 12:28
Just got my first pair of naked & famous jeans, anyone check out these pics and tell me whether they are legit or not?

Link to the pictures is http://imageshack.us/g/1/10333986/

Pictures are a quite large but thought I should keep them like that so they can be seen in more detail. Can post more pics of necessary.
Sep 28, 2013 @ 22:52
Need help on sizing with Skinny Guys.

I'm thinking of purchasing the skinny guy vintage dungaree: http://www.blueowl.us/product/naked-and-famous-skinny-guy-vintage-dungaree-975oz-selvedge-denim/

I'm a 32 waist, I normally wear levi 511s with a 33 waist always needing a belt. The waist measurements for the vintage dungaree Size 30 is 31.5". If I purchase the size 30, would the jeans stretch out at all, possibly leaving me with a perfect waist fit on the vintage dungaree?

Thanks to any reply+help

GD TIL THE WORLD BLOW BiG BALLiN iN CHiCAG0

Sep 28, 2013 @ 23:10
@hellohound
Looks legit. 99% sure.

I picked up some Big Slubs from my local Nordstrom Rack for $70. Feels good man.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Sep 29, 2013 @ 00:06
@hellohound
Looks legit. 99% sure.

I picked up some Big Slubs from my local Nordstrom Rack for $70. Feels good man.
Good to hear, thanks for reply!
Sep 29, 2013 @ 02:04
Hey, do left hand twills stretch? If so, how much? 
Mine stretched an inch in the waist and a little in the thighs , I sized down one to a 29.
Sep 29, 2013 @ 03:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
So I just came back from Nordstrom Rack. If you wear size 30 and below in Weird Guy, you can get a shit ton for 70 bucks each
What did they have? After reading this, I went to my rack, but didn't find anything.

kb fam

Sep 29, 2013 @ 10:10
Could anyone post a fit pic of them in the thermochromic jeans please? I'd like to get a better idea of how they look before I consider buying a pair...I'm real iffy about that whole "changes color with heat" thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUj7TAuqQfk
Gilly Suits
Sep 29, 2013 @ 23:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
What did they have? After reading this, I went to my rack, but didn't find anything.
Weird Guy Grey Selvedge though it was in a 28.
Weird Guy Black Selvedge only one pair in a 30 which I brought.

The rest weren't Selvedge but were definitely legit N&F and were raw denim just not selvedge. Do with that what you will.
Oct 03, 2013 @ 19:32
In case anyone was wondering I went TTS on a pair of weird guys, my waist is pretty much a 30 and thats what I got but it fit kinda big, I need a belt to wear them if that helps anyone. I got the Jade Selvedge pair.

twitter.com/calmikaze • IG : @_calmikaze

Oct 03, 2013 @ 19:51
In terms of color, what would you say the most comparable denim N&F has to APC? Also, I have a pair of WG LHT in 32 that have become a bit too big on me. If anyone is interested in them, they're 9 months, no wash as of now. 
Oct 05, 2013 @ 17:44

Broken Twill, 1 year of wear

http://instagram.com/eleong

Oct 05, 2013 @ 19:58
nice bokchoy i have a pair of broken twills but just gave up on them, your wear makes me wanna wear mine harder

www.headhunterla.com

Oct 06, 2013 @ 18:46
My waist size is 30. Do you think size 28 for the Dirty Fade in Weird Guy fit would be appropriate sizing? Please let me know!
Oct 06, 2013 @ 19:44
My waist size is 30. Do you think size 28 for the Dirty Fade in Weird Guy fit would be appropriate sizing? Please let me know!
From my experience, I've always sized down 1 on weird guys. Sizing down 2 seems too extreme...

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Oct 07, 2013 @ 04:31
From my experience, I've always sized down 1 on weird guys. Sizing down 2 seems too extreme...
cosign
Oct 07, 2013 @ 06:22
http://www.dukeandduchess.ca/ Check out the woman's selection of N&F, and free shipping!!!
Oct 08, 2013 @ 05:39
I see where you're coming from. It does seem extreme, but it apparently depends on the kind. For instance, you should stay true to your size for the Okayama Spirit in Weird Guys, while you should size down for Left Hand Twill in Weird Guys. Blue Owl does a great job with listing the listed size with the actual waist size.

By the way, is anyone here a Dirty Fade wearer? Because the fabric of the Dirty Fade is actually comprised of brown yarn, the fading would resemble a dirty, muddy look, hence the name of the jeans. It's not your typical pair of raw denim. I really want to see how it would turn out, but there aren't that many pictures on the Internet of the fading for me to judge. I guess I could work this to my advantage since it would be great to see for myself how it would turn out without having already seen much.
Oct 08, 2013 @ 16:45
Where to get NF in Belgium? I'll be visiting Brussels, Brugges and Kent so if you know any stores that carry NF in these cities please let me know!
Oct 09, 2013 @ 03:02
Hey guys,

I wear a 29 in Nudie Thin Finns. From anyone's experience, for N&F Skinny Guy, should I stick with a 29?
Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:30
Does anyone have any experience with the super skinny guy fit? Iv been wearing skinny guys and unbranded skinny fit, and i like the fit just the leg opening is a bit big. Iv heard that the SSGs are a tapered skinny guy. Anyone want to give some insight?
Oct 13, 2013 @ 08:46
Check shop sites and compare measurements.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

Oct 14, 2013 @ 03:30
Hey I have a paid of elephant 2 weird guy size 29 that I have been neglecting to wear since last year.  Unfortunately I've gained some weight since and they do not button up at the waist.  I've worn these maybe 3 times and its been sitting in my closet.  I figured I'd post here to see if anyone was interested in these.  PM me for an offer!
Oct 16, 2013 @ 20:10
How much do Naked & Famous jeans typically stretch? I sized down to 28, and that was a bit extreme. I should have just waited for some in size 29. I can't even button the top button without feeling extremely uncomfortable. As a matter of fact, I'm wearing them as I speak, and the feel a lot tigher than I'd like. They still good, but they feel more like skinny jeans at the thigh. I guess I'll just wear these without a belt and with the top button unbuttoned. I've learned my lesson, and I'm looking forward to getting myself some more Naked & Famous denim later this year.
Please login first to reply.