The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

June 01, 2013 @ 18:05:44
So I just recently purchased a pair of 'lightly' used N&F on eBay.
Named: Weirdguy 014113 Lightweight Selvedge.
Are these jeans supposed to be soft? Or are these jeans not 'lightly' used as described?
Also, the thigh isn't as loose as I expected, will they stretch?
How do you know when a pair of jeans have already been washed?
And also what sites are good to buy these from for? That have coupons eligible?
June 02, 2013 @ 23:33:49
About to DIY wax my Black Power Stretch when the wax arrives in the mail...

The BPS doesn't really look like jeans though, kinda look like a cross between work pants/jeans but it's very comfortable due to the 5% elastane
post pics after wax i was thinking of doing that
June 03, 2013 @ 00:13:06
Are these jeans supposed to be soft? Or are these jeans not 'lightly' used as described?
Hard to answer your questions without pictures.
They're 10oz denim, so similar to Rigid Levis'. Definitely not "soft" like washed denim, but not "stiff" like 12-14oz.
Yes, thigh can stretch, but don't expect much. 

Look up a few post. There's a pretty good deal on Naked and Famous at Karmaloop.com. Lots of different models for sub $100. 
June 03, 2013 @ 02:31:43
Hard to answer your questions without pictures.
They're 10oz denim, so similar to Rigid Levis'. Definitely not "soft" like washed denim, but not "stiff" like 12-14oz.
Yes, thigh can stretch, but don't expect much. 

Look up a few post. There's a pretty good deal on Naked and Famous at Karmaloop.com. Lots of different models for sub $100. 
Okay, thank you! If they're similar to rigid levis then the jeans I purchased were definitely not 'lightly' used.
I'm going to return them.
& thanks, I had no idea karmaloop had N&F, & I'll use your code if I decide to get something!
June 03, 2013 @ 05:46:55
http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Weird-Guy-Jeans-in-Selvedge-Chino/356408

i heard these can fade is this true?

are these chinos or denim? the name throws me off

thanks in advance

where the azn girls at

June 03, 2013 @ 16:58:26
Originally posted by Inactive User
http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Weird-Guy-Jeans-in-Selvedge-Chino/356408

i heard these can fade is this true?

are these chinos or denim? the name throws me off

thanks in advance
LOL! That's difficult. 
June 11, 2013 @ 09:01:31
Japan Heritage hitting the 6 months mark.

Too bad one can't see the whiskers and the honeycombs but I'll take some more pictures these days.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

June 11, 2013 @ 12:44:39
Looking at a pair of N&F x MOMOTARO CHAIN STICH skinny guys, size 33 tho and i usually wear a 34 perfect in Levi's, how would the 33 fair? and do N&F have much stretch in them? true waste is 35 so wondering if these will be too tight or not, thanks.

they fit true to a normal skinny guy from what ive seen online
June 11, 2013 @ 19:05:48
picked up a pair of the SUVIN ELS weird guys, fabric is really nice and they fit great. very happy with my first pair of N&F... chose a 29, and i wear a 29 in APC NS. i noticed there's not too much info out on the suvin denim so if you have any questions feel free to ask. looking forward to seeing how they will age!
I got these 5 months ago and they haven't faded much in that time, but I wear them everyday. The fabric's still nice though, stoked to see how your's turn out.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 12, 2013 @ 23:32:03
Here are some additional fit pics.

I am actually pretty confident with the fit, although a little "diaper ass" appereared, due to the fact I lost some 3-4 pounds since winter. but I dont wanna stop/slow down the breaking in process only because of that..

It's an old post, but does anyone which fit these are? Weird guy? skinny guy? and what size? 
June 13, 2013 @ 03:47:02
look like wierd guys
June 13, 2013 @ 05:43:18
iirc, those are weird guy Deep indigos ^^
June 13, 2013 @ 10:24:33
^^^ that's me and those are some deep indigos size 30. Actually way too big now so I got some japan heritage in 29 which you can see some posts above..

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

June 13, 2013 @ 21:25:15
anyone have experience with the vintage nude print jeans? How are they? and the fit? 
June 14, 2013 @ 04:19:57
Elephant 3s just dropped at my local shop! 19oz, bout to cop tomorrow!
June 14, 2013 @ 05:52:46
I wear size 32 waist. Sometimes 33 in levis since for some reason they fit hella tight. What size should I get if I get some weird guys? I'm afraid that if I go TTS, it'll be huge towards my ass area. 

I'm 5'10 160 btw. Skinny calves, slightly above average thighs. 
June 14, 2013 @ 08:48:57
I wear size 32 waist. Sometimes 33 in levis since for some reason they fit hella tight. What size should I get if I get some weird guys? I'm afraid that if I go TTS, it'll be huge towards my ass area. 

I'm 5'10 160 btw. Skinny calves, slightly above average thighs. 
30 or 31 depending on if you want more room. Measurement conversions are on Tate and Yoko

Ps. I'm a size 32 and went for 30's on my suvin's, they were snug at first but loosened up to a good fit.
June 14, 2013 @ 19:30:42
Elephant 3!

Not wearing these till September when the weather cools down.

You can see the brown overcast in the selvage.
June 14, 2013 @ 20:33:55
Elephant 3!

Which store did you cop 'em at? Thanks in advance.

has anyone seen my wife

June 15, 2013 @ 00:11:51
Elephant 3!

Which store did you cop 'em at? Thanks in advance.
Loop Clothing in Waterloo.
June 20, 2013 @ 00:58:25
Hey guys, was thinking of getting a pair of naked and famous, currently wearing apc petit new standards size 26, sized down 2. Do naked and famous jeans stretch out a lot? How much should I size down? Thanks!
June 20, 2013 @ 02:56:29
Hey guys, was thinking of getting a pair of naked and famous, currently wearing apc petit new standards size 26, sized down 2. Do naked and famous jeans stretch out a lot? How much should I size down? Thanks!
Depends on the fit, for Skinnyguy I go true to size, and with Weirdguy I size down once.
June 20, 2013 @ 03:37:40
hey guys I'm new to hypebeast and raw denim/quality pants in general but I'm going to college so its time to make my self look somewhat classy. I want to purchase some naked and famous weird guys and was looking for some help. I'm a slim 30' waist but I go to the gym regularly and now that I dont plan to be a distance runner I'm planning to put some bulk on. Should I buy the 30's without sizing down and assume they will naturally stretch as I go or should I still size down? Also I dont plan on having a pair that I wear the life out of more or less a rotation...What is the best way to maintain color, fit, etc?
June 20, 2013 @ 04:38:43
hey guys I'm new to hypebeast and raw denim/quality pants in general but I'm going to college so its time to make my self look somewhat classy. I want to purchase some naked and famous weird guys and was looking for some help. I'm a slim 30' waist but I go to the gym regularly and now that I dont plan to be a distance runner I'm planning to put some bulk on. Should I buy the 30's without sizing down and assume they will naturally stretch as I go or should I still size down? Also I dont plan on having a pair that I wear the life out of more or less a rotation...What is the best way to maintain color, fit, etc?
I'm in the same position as you, and I purchased a size 29 weird guy. 29 is kind of skinny, but I think a 30 would be fine too, it's up to you though.
& to maintain color and fit, I'd assume just don't wash them.
June 20, 2013 @ 14:09:06
Elephant 3!

How do they fit? Thinking of grabbing a pair. My usual NF size is 34 but I plan on losing a bit of weight so I was thinking I may go with a 33, but then I thought about the fact that they are fairly heavy. Are they really tough, rigid, and/or uncomfortable, to the point where I should just stick with a 34 due to the stiffness of the fabric?
June 20, 2013 @ 22:54:01
Sale on Gilt again

some selvedge ($89) , some not ($79)
June 20, 2013 @ 22:55:33
Thanks for the heads up b.

has anyone seen my wife

June 21, 2013 @ 01:15:29
How do they fit? Thinking of grabbing a pair. My usual NF size is 34 but I plan on losing a bit of weight so I was thinking I may go with a 33, but then I thought about the fact that they are fairly heavy. Are they really tough, rigid, and/or uncomfortable, to the point where I should just stick with a 34 due to the stiffness of the fabric?
   They're pretty uncomfortable right now but obviously it's going to get better with wear. I went with a size up from what I normally wear so it'd be less of a struggle to get on. I'd probably go with a 34 if I were you, 33s would suck to wear until they stretch or you lose weight. It's up to you though, I rather have my jeans end up a little looser than too tight.
June 22, 2013 @ 01:27:52
where you buy them at? i really like the skinny guy pants.
Please login first to reply.
x