Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 12, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
nutellaonyaasscheeks

Here are some additional fit pics.

I am actually pretty confident with the fit, although a little "diaper ass" appereared, due to the fact I lost some 3-4 pounds since winter. but I dont wanna stop/slow down the breaking in process only because of that..

It's an old post, but does anyone which fit these are? Weird guy? skinny guy? and what size? 
June 13, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
hbphilly

look like wierd guys
June 13, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
christopher.

iirc, those are weird guy Deep indigos ^^
June 13, 2013 @ 10:24 AM
bak.

^^^ that's me and those are some deep indigos size 30. Actually way too big now so I got some japan heritage in 29 which you can see some posts above..

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

June 13, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
chaos387

anyone have experience with the vintage nude print jeans? How are they? and the fit? 
June 14, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
MLKM

Elephant 3s just dropped at my local shop! 19oz, bout to cop tomorrow!
June 14, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
nutellaonyaasscheeks

I wear size 32 waist. Sometimes 33 in levis since for some reason they fit hella tight. What size should I get if I get some weird guys? I'm afraid that if I go TTS, it'll be huge towards my ass area. 

I'm 5'10 160 btw. Skinny calves, slightly above average thighs. 
June 14, 2013 @ 08:48 AM
MLKM

I wear size 32 waist. Sometimes 33 in levis since for some reason they fit hella tight. What size should I get if I get some weird guys? I'm afraid that if I go TTS, it'll be huge towards my ass area. 

I'm 5'10 160 btw. Skinny calves, slightly above average thighs. 
30 or 31 depending on if you want more room. Measurement conversions are on Tate and Yoko

Ps. I'm a size 32 and went for 30's on my suvin's, they were snug at first but loosened up to a good fit.
June 14, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
MLKM

Elephant 3!

Not wearing these till September when the weather cools down.

You can see the brown overcast in the selvage.
June 14, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
Stellar

Elephant 3!

Which store did you cop 'em at? Thanks in advance.

i can cook minute rice in 58 seconds

June 15, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
MLKM

Elephant 3!

Which store did you cop 'em at? Thanks in advance.
Loop Clothing in Waterloo.
June 20, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
yourplaceormine

Hey guys, was thinking of getting a pair of naked and famous, currently wearing apc petit new standards size 26, sized down 2. Do naked and famous jeans stretch out a lot? How much should I size down? Thanks!
June 20, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
mythicsquirrel

Hey guys, was thinking of getting a pair of naked and famous, currently wearing apc petit new standards size 26, sized down 2. Do naked and famous jeans stretch out a lot? How much should I size down? Thanks!
Depends on the fit, for Skinnyguy I go true to size, and with Weirdguy I size down once.
June 20, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
junkemail2115

hey guys I'm new to hypebeast and raw denim/quality pants in general but I'm going to college so its time to make my self look somewhat classy. I want to purchase some naked and famous weird guys and was looking for some help. I'm a slim 30' waist but I go to the gym regularly and now that I dont plan to be a distance runner I'm planning to put some bulk on. Should I buy the 30's without sizing down and assume they will naturally stretch as I go or should I still size down? Also I dont plan on having a pair that I wear the life out of more or less a rotation...What is the best way to maintain color, fit, etc?
June 20, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
froang

hey guys I'm new to hypebeast and raw denim/quality pants in general but I'm going to college so its time to make my self look somewhat classy. I want to purchase some naked and famous weird guys and was looking for some help. I'm a slim 30' waist but I go to the gym regularly and now that I dont plan to be a distance runner I'm planning to put some bulk on. Should I buy the 30's without sizing down and assume they will naturally stretch as I go or should I still size down? Also I dont plan on having a pair that I wear the life out of more or less a rotation...What is the best way to maintain color, fit, etc?
I'm in the same position as you, and I purchased a size 29 weird guy. 29 is kind of skinny, but I think a 30 would be fine too, it's up to you though.
& to maintain color and fit, I'd assume just don't wash them.
June 20, 2013 @ 02:09 PM
zach4134

Elephant 3!

How do they fit? Thinking of grabbing a pair. My usual NF size is 34 but I plan on losing a bit of weight so I was thinking I may go with a 33, but then I thought about the fact that they are fairly heavy. Are they really tough, rigid, and/or uncomfortable, to the point where I should just stick with a 34 due to the stiffness of the fabric?
June 20, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
It's Only Hype

Sale on Gilt again

some selvedge ($89) , some not ($79)
June 20, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
Stellar

Thanks for the heads up b.

June 21, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
MLKM

How do they fit? Thinking of grabbing a pair. My usual NF size is 34 but I plan on losing a bit of weight so I was thinking I may go with a 33, but then I thought about the fact that they are fairly heavy. Are they really tough, rigid, and/or uncomfortable, to the point where I should just stick with a 34 due to the stiffness of the fabric?
   They're pretty uncomfortable right now but obviously it's going to get better with wear. I went with a size up from what I normally wear so it'd be less of a struggle to get on. I'd probably go with a 34 if I were you, 33s would suck to wear until they stretch or you lose weight. It's up to you though, I rather have my jeans end up a little looser than too tight.
June 22, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
taskforcegod

where you buy them at? i really like the skinny guy pants.
June 22, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
OR NAH

anyone have weird guy chinos that can post a fit pic

where the azn girls at

June 23, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
zaylor

I sized up in a pair of skinny guys and a pair of core skinny guys, did I make a mistake on that? In Levi's 511 I wear a 31x32 and went with 32 in both. Help would be great
June 23, 2013 @ 07:38 AM
zaylor

And what's the difference between a normal skinny guy and a core skinny guy
June 23, 2013 @ 02:11 PM
zach4134

And what's the difference between a normal skinny guy and a core skinny guy
There is no difference, some retailers just don't know the exact name of the denim and end up screwing it up. There are certain pairs that contain the word "core," such as Red Cores. However, your basics NF pairs (fits) are Regular Guy, Slim Guy, Weird Guy, Skinny Guy, and Super Skinny Guy. The two that you mentioned are going to be the same fit. Did they have anything else in the name? Skinny guy comes in a lot of different types, i.e. Broken Twill, Elephant 1/2/3, Deep Indigo, Indigo/Indigo, etc... I'm sure the pairs of different from each other, but Skinny Guy is no different from Core Skinny Guy, the retailer just added the "core" in there by mistake.
June 23, 2013 @ 02:18 PM
zach4134

I sized up in a pair of skinny guys and a pair of core skinny guys, did I make a mistake on that? In Levi's 511 I wear a 31x32 and went with 32 in both. Help would be great
Oh, and 32 will probably fit you at first like a skinny jean, but once you wear them enough and stretch them out they will become loser in most areas. They should still essentially fit you, but throughout the leg will become more of a slim fit instead of a semi-skin-tight skinny fit, and if you stretch the waist line a lot then they may only fit with a belt. I mostly only have experience with Weird Guys, not so much Skinny Guys, so they could end up fitting you just fine. However, as a general rule for NF you usually wanna size down 1-2 inches in waist size and then the jeans are too tight when you first put them on (you should probably only be able to button a few of the buttons, not all of them) and after wearing them for a few days or so they should stretch to a perfect fit. My advice: see how they fit when they arrive, if they are slightly big in any way, I would exchange them for a size down.
June 24, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
Stellar

Just ocean soaked my Ele 2's. Will post pics later. They were so, so, heavy.

June 24, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
gil

If i wanted to cop some ele 3s in manhattan, where would i go?

fag

June 24, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
Stellar

Ele 2 SG Had em for for 6th months, but they have around 4-5 months of wear.
Sorry for the iPhone pics.
Pre Ocean Soak:

Post soak (I still need to soak em again because they smell.)

June 24, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
Timmy Turner

Elephant 3!

Normally I wear a size 29 in NF (with some extra room in waist), should I get a 29 in ele3s or go for a 30?
June 24, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
MLKM

@Timmy Turner, I'd go with your normal size since the only difference is the thickness and rigidity. I only sized up one for a more comfortable fit from the start, but if I got it in normal size it would have stretched out later to fit me like my other pair.

Please login first to reply.