Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 17, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
pauld9

Skinny Guy LHT sized down one, copped from karmaloop as well. Couldn't pass up on them for 40% off. Plan on hemming them soon.

Dope fit. Nice DB's too 
Fits amazing, can someone help me out though? What kind of shoes are those?
January 17, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
vos15

Do weird guys fit like apc ns or ps?
January 17, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
encore818

never owned apc ns but I tried em on once and they fit just like my weird guys did. I ended up getting my weird guys tapered cuz they were too baggy from the knee down. 
January 18, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
CharlieKelly

I own both and I would say Weird Guys fit very similar to APC New Standards.
January 18, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
dschmiz

Skinny Guy LHT sized down one, copped from karmaloop as well. Couldn't pass up on them for 40% off. Plan on hemming them soon.

Dope fit. Nice DB's too Fits amazing, can someone help me out though? What kind of shoes are those?

Clarks Desert Boot in beeswax
January 19, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
cernio

Anybody pick up the soft finish? 
January 19, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
Stellar

I only got Elephant 2's yesterday, and I love them already.

cuter than u

January 19, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
Lord Hnig

Possibly a weird question but, anyone here with a 34 waist mind posting a SkinnyGuy fit pic? 

The Margiela Fella.

January 20, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
encore818

Possibly a weird question but, anyone here with a 34 waist mind posting a SkinnyGuy fit pic? 
dude that's such a weird question
January 20, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Stellar post some pics! I love the denim but wish I had a pair that fit better.
January 20, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Anyone have any pics of faded deep indigos? You dont see too many, specially really great ones.
January 20, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
JOSTYLES

Should you buy a size smaller?
January 21, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
Stellar

Elephant 2 Skinny Guys
Day: 3

Sorry for the somewhat blurry pics.

cuter than u

January 21, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
Stellar

where'd you find the ele2's? i'm tryna find another pair
I found them here on the marketplace. I found a thread made nearly a year ago and my friend who owed me money bought them for me. 

cuter than u

January 22, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
encore818

So the heavier the denim the faster they fade? Or is it the lighter denim that fades faster?
January 22, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
Mr_Chukes

This is like the 5th wear they stretched quite a bit more. I feel that they are still stretching to. 
January 24, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
falsenaga

Just throwing this out there to see if anyone with the same problem can offer some advice.. Happens with all dyed and unwashed denim, but hasn't really been addressed here.

Some of the indigo dye on my N&Fs rubs off onto the shoe tongue. Not a problem on darker shoes, but on the white tongue it can be sort of a hassle. Warm water and soap has been my go-to, and prevents the problem depending on what surface your stain is on.

Edit: After searching around a bit more it seems that this problem is basically unavoidable. Gonna go with the "tape your cuffs" trick and see how that works.
January 25, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
Stellar

Just throwing this out there to see if anyone with the same problem can offer some advice.. Happens with all dyed and unwashed denim, but hasn't really been addressed here.

Some of the indigo dye on my N&Fs rubs off onto the shoe tongue. Not a problem on darker shoes, but on the white tongue it can be sort of a hassle. Warm water and soap has been my go-to, and prevents the problem depending on what surface your stain is on.

Edit: After searching around a bit more it seems that this problem is basically unavoidable. Gonna go with the "tape your cuffs" trick and see how that works.
Try taping the cuffs. You can also spray water repellent on your denim and the area where your denim meets your shoe. They both worked for me.

cuter than u

January 25, 2013 @ 07:46 AM
ellemenohpee1031

You could always try a soak and get ride of some of that excess indigo. Also, what kind of shoes are we talking? I've had a lot of luck cleaning my white canvas Purcells and Vans by doing an overnight OxyClean soak.
January 25, 2013 @ 12:47 PM
bak.

anybody here who owns a pair of Deep Indigos and Japan Heritage and thinks, just like me, that the JH fade a lot easier/faster than the DI?

The JH already show some slight fades after like 30 days of slight wear. In comparison the Deep Indigos needed like 2-3 months to look like this..

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

January 25, 2013 @ 02:16 PM

anybody here who owns a pair of Deep Indigos and Japan Heritage and thinks, just like me, that the JH fade a lot easier/faster than the DI?

The JH already show some slight fades after like 30 days of slight wear. In comparison the Deep Indigos needed like 2-3 months to look like this..
I think it's just the deep indigos. I have been thinking exactly the same about my hemp blends :D.. They have faded more in less than 4 months than deep indigos did in almost a year of wear.
January 25, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
bak.

Yeah the Deep Indigos were a bitch to fade. smile

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

January 25, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
cernio

I want to get some Japan Heritage 2s. Do I soak upon receiving them to get the shrinking done? How much should I expect in the waist and length shrink because it says they will shrink a full size after washing? Do thighs/knees shrink too with unsanforized?
January 26, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
falsenaga

You could always try a soak and get ride of some of that excess indigo. Also, what kind of shoes are we talking? I've had a lot of luck cleaning my white canvas Purcells and Vans by doing an overnight OxyClean soak.
Thanks, that's actually what I was just thinking.. I'll give it a try. And it's happened to the white tongue on my all black Supreme x AF1s, and my Nike SB WPFs. The WPFs have a suede tongue, so I've had luck simply brushing it off. Removes most of the indigo, but still not all of it. Taping cuffs doesn't help because it's the outside of the jean that is making contact w the tongue. Gonna try a soak on the bottom 2-3 inches of the jeans, I'll let you know how it works.
January 28, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
R04R

Am reposting because the links broke the last time I published this. 

Elephant I

Skinny Guy 34

2 Years

January 28, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
pngo12

So the heavier the denim the faster they fade? Or is it the lighter denim that fades faster?
The lighter fades denim faster.
January 28, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
jellyfly

do anybody know does the black power stretch denim will have the wax black effect after wear? 
January 31, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
jsmo0th10

Any codes for karmaloop?? I see a pair I want to snag
February 4, 2013 @ 07:25 AM
yourariceball

I checked page 1, but there really isn't any info on where to cop some naked&famous denim besides small boutiques. Any sites or stores where they give good deals? thanks.
February 4, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
airjordan23z

I have some weird guy indigo selvedge brand new size 36 if anyone's interested tryin to get rid of em.

Please login first to reply.