The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

Jan 14, 2013 @ 00:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
Your jeans are too tight.
They were at first but they are stretching. This is on second wear. I gotta wear them around more to get the stretch. Thanks for the input though. I looked into them and got them the same size as my weird guys because of stretch. 
Jan 14, 2013 @ 12:30
Some quick evo pics of my hemp blends. Worn almost everyday since the end of september. 
Jan 16, 2013 @ 03:39
cop these at a local boutique today. only paid 10 bucks thanks to buy and trade 

Jan 16, 2013 @ 07:22
got the slim guy black selvedge for my first every n&f jeans. 

Reviews? 
Jan 16, 2013 @ 17:30
The crotch of my hemps is starting to form these light blue/almost white spots, which will probably turn into holes in a few months and later on into crotch blow. Im considering about giving them a cold soak to prevent the blow-out from happening in the future or at least to give them more time. My only concern is that I have worn them for only 3.5 months and usually my jeans haven't touched water before 6-12 months of wear. Any thoughts or advices? Maybe from now on I'll give my new raws an initial soak or something...
Jan 16, 2013 @ 18:25
The crotch of my hemps is starting to form these light blue/almost white spots, which will probably turn into holes in a few months and later on into crotch blow. Im considering about giving them a cold soak to prevent the blow-out from happening in the future or at least to give them more time. My only concern is that I have worn them for only 3.5 months and usually my jeans haven't touched water before 6-12 months of wear. Any thoughts or advices? Maybe from now on I'll give my new raws an initial soak or something...
Give them an inside-out soak. I doubt you'll notice any change in color.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Jan 16, 2013 @ 18:45
Give them an inside-out soak. I doubt you'll notice any change in color.
The color loss isn't really my main concern since I'm thinking about a 30min soak in cold water, I'm more afraid that the soak will shift the creases since they have had so little time to settle. But cold soak inside out would slow down the tearing process in the crotch area right? Thanks for the input!
Jan 17, 2013 @ 01:11
To anyone that owns the skinny guy black power stretch. if i wash the jeans will there be less of a shine? if not what should i do
Jan 17, 2013 @ 01:54
my skinny guys aren't tapered enough from the knee down. If i take it to the tailor is there any way to avoid the selvedge line being ruined?
Jan 17, 2013 @ 02:06
The color loss isn't really my main concern since I'm thinking about a 30min soak in cold water, I'm more afraid that the soak will shift the creases since they have had so little time to settle. But cold soak inside out would slow down the tearing process in the crotch area right? Thanks for the input!
Yes, soaking will help, and NO if won't shift any creases. Just don't crumple your jeans. Lay them flat or folded in half in a tub.

@encore818
Yes, taper from the inside (which requires better tailoring skill), not the outseam (which requires more skill).
Even if you taper from the outseam, there's an easy fix for it
http//www.rawrdenim.com/2012/04/how-to-repair-selvedge-after-denim-alteration/

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Jan 17, 2013 @ 02:07
my skinny guys aren't tapered enough from the knee down. If i take it to the tailor is there any way to avoid the selvedge line being ruined?
Look back in the thread, this question has been answered many times... But just tell them to do an inseam taper, and make sure you emphasize the word inseam.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

Jan 17, 2013 @ 05:44
Look back in the thread, this question has been answered many times... But just tell them to do an inseam taper, and make sure you emphasize the word inseam.
Inseam =/= inner seam. I'd specifically tell them you wanted your jeans tapered from the knee down using the INNER seam and show them what you mean. That, or take/send them somewhere that specializes in altering denim.
Jan 17, 2013 @ 15:22
Ok thanks that was my first thought, then I also read somewhere that tapering from the innerseam can pretty mess up the shape of the denim and cause it to be awkward. Is this true? 
Jan 17, 2013 @ 20:02
if its not done right yes
Jan 17, 2013 @ 22:59
Skinny Guy LHT sized down one, copped from karmaloop as well. Couldn't pass up on them for 40% off. Plan on hemming them soon.

Dope fit. Nice DB's too 
Fits amazing, can someone help me out though? What kind of shoes are those?
Jan 17, 2013 @ 23:47
Do weird guys fit like apc ns or ps?
Jan 17, 2013 @ 23:51

never owned apc ns but I tried em on once and they fit just like my weird guys did. I ended up getting my weird guys tapered cuz they were too baggy from the knee down. 
Jan 18, 2013 @ 00:50
I own both and I would say Weird Guys fit very similar to APC New Standards.
Jan 18, 2013 @ 02:39

Clarks Desert Boot in beeswax
Jan 19, 2013 @ 05:48
Anybody pick up the soft finish? 
Jan 19, 2013 @ 06:41
I only got Elephant 2's yesterday, and I love them already.

KAWAII BOYZ WORLD WIDE. RIP BOLAND & HARAMBE

Jan 19, 2013 @ 22:16
Possibly a weird question but, anyone here with a 34 waist mind posting a SkinnyGuy fit pic? 

The Margiela Fella.

Jan 20, 2013 @ 01:16
Possibly a weird question but, anyone here with a 34 waist mind posting a SkinnyGuy fit pic? 
dude that's such a weird question
Jan 20, 2013 @ 04:03
Stellar post some pics! I love the denim but wish I had a pair that fit better.
Jan 20, 2013 @ 06:58
Anyone have any pics of faded deep indigos? You dont see too many, specially really great ones.
Jan 20, 2013 @ 23:01
Should you buy a size smaller?
Jan 21, 2013 @ 07:14
Elephant 2 Skinny Guys
Day: 3

Sorry for the somewhat blurry pics.

Jan 21, 2013 @ 18:33
where'd you find the ele2's? i'm tryna find another pair
I found them here on the marketplace. I found a thread made nearly a year ago and my friend who owed me money bought them for me. 

Jan 22, 2013 @ 00:44
So the heavier the denim the faster they fade? Or is it the lighter denim that fades faster?
Jan 22, 2013 @ 01:50
This is like the 5th wear they stretched quite a bit more. I feel that they are still stretching to. 
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0