Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 18, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

Have some skinny guys brand new size 31 in the marketplace for 90 bucks. 
December 19, 2012 @ 12:28 PM
briezrs

any Dirty Fade owners? 
how did it look after fading?

http://briezrs.wordpress.com/

December 19, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
illpolo

Anyone take advantage of the karmaloop sale?
December 22, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
browndoc

hey i have a pair of weirdguy indigo which fit good but i recently got a pair of weird guy greencast broken twill which seem a bit tighter than my other wg indigo. Since they are broken till do they stretch out quicker than other types of tell?
December 22, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
zach4134

Does anyone know if EFSTOCK.com sells authentic N&F denim?
December 22, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
zach4134

Anyone take advantage of the karmaloop sale?
Yeah i picked up WG Red Cores for 130razz thinking about grabbin' WG Big Slub's too but they're only 30% off now so they're like 150
December 22, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
chadd

Anyone selling Elephant 2 SG 29 or 30?
I have a pair worn about 5 times hemmed to a 34. Theyre practically brand new they just dont fit anymore :/
December 23, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
UndefeatedJK

Strange how they didn't announce that the new Super Skinny Guy fit is out. Its on blueowl if anyone wants to check it out. Just compared the measurements of super skinny guys and skinny guys and it seems they have about the same thigh, but slightly bigger knee and a smaller leg opening. Which means way more drastic of a taper. It also seems they have shorter inseams.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

December 23, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
encore818

I'm about 5 or 6 months into my first pair of raw denim. I haven't done anything to them other than wear them. Any steps I need to take now? Soak? Wash?
December 23, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Really man? Just wear them... Wash em when they smell like shit.

You dont really want to wash/soak until they have already started to fade and when they smell.
December 23, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
zach4134

Does anyone have any experience with the Glow in the Dark's? Looking at maybe buying the skinny guys, because that's the only style I can find at a great price right now, but I'm kind of a bigger guy. karmloop says its one of the stretch denim's, so I'm hoping I can at least get them on at first. How much do they stretch out though? If they stretched out well so that they weren't completely hugging my legs then that would be nice. Can anyone help me out? Also, hows the glow on them, and does it last a long time?

**Still looking for an answer on whether or not efstock.com sells authentic N&F denim, because they've got a lot of stock, and at pretty good prices, so I hope it isn't too good to be true.
December 23, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
briezrs

^ why thinking of buying from a website that you are unsure of?

If you fear of being scam, just get it from reputable retailers, it will give a peace of mind smile

http://briezrs.wordpress.com/

December 23, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
ogcake

totally slept on the KL sale...they sold out of WG camo in my size smh
December 23, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
ogcake

that site is fake..they steal photos from other sites

Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences
December 23, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
JS5

Need some fit pics for the new super skinny guys. I've got a few pairs of weird guys and now that they've "settled"/are no longer rigid they're just too loose feeling for me I think, especially below the knee. Which means I'm gonna sell my brand new green khaki WG's sz 30 as well, if anyone wants em let me know.

IG: @JStrathern

December 24, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Those are brand new so I'm sure barely anyone has them yet. Might get lucky and find one person..but just go to bluowls site, they have a fit pic.
December 24, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
balto

Blew through the knee of my hemp SG's today after about 6 months of almost constant use, strongly considering a pair of elephant 2's now
December 24, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
mali32

my wg dirty fade ended up stretching in the thigh after all cool
still needs a bit more, gonna ride a stationary bike now
December 24, 2012 @ 03:29 PM
Mr_Chukes

Been like 4 months. I might soak my indigo weird guys. Trying to think what pair I should cop next. 
December 24, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
cyco89

any specific way to wash the duck denims or does it even matter?
December 26, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
JS5

Does the waist of the skinny guy power stretch permanently stretch at all like the waist of the weird guys? And do most go TTS on them?

IG: @JStrathern

December 26, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
encore818

yo this is what i did to wash my indigo wg's. lemme know if i messed anything up.

I ran a bathtub of lukewarm water and put detergent in and put in the jeans.

I rubbed the jeans around t get the dirt and grime out.

then i submerged them with heavy objects and let it sit for 45 minutes.

After that i cleaned them out completely with cold water.

then i drained out any extra water and now they're hang drying. 

all good?
December 26, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
mayo23

yo this is what i did to wash my indigo wg's. lemme know if i messed anything up.

I ran a bathtub of lukewarm water and put detergent in and put in the jeans.

I rubbed the jeans around t get the dirt and grime out.

then i submerged them with heavy objects and let it sit for 45 minutes.

After that i cleaned them out completely with cold water.

then i drained out any extra water and now they're hang drying. 

all good?
That's what I do, except I usually turn my jeans inside out. I don't throw my jeans in the washing machine since it causes too much agitation on the dye.
December 26, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
encore818

I watched like a good 4 different tutorials and just did what they did. next time I'll just use the washer machine i guess
December 26, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
zach4134

My pair of red cores that I bought from kloop are much stiffer and tighter throughout than my basic indigo WG's. I believe they are sanforized, correct? If I did a soak right now (hot, cold, or lukewarm??confused, would that soften them up so they might fit a little better/more comfortable? Also, will the fact that they are sanforized keep them from doing ANY shrinking? They are already very tight, can only get 1/4 buttons and they are very tight through the leg, especially the thigh, so if they get tighter then I don't even think I'd be able to get them on. Oh, and since I'm not really sure, does anyone know if red cores stretch less than most other WG's? Because I've worn them for around 6-7 hours and did some stretching exercises, but I haven't gotten any stretching yet, except I did bust one seam on the buttons that I will need to repair. Wondering if I need to try and size up or if I'm just being impatient haha. If anyone does recommend a soak, let me know your recommended process for what I'm going for (Softer, NO shrinking, and of course minimal indigo loss)
December 26, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
shnoosetheboose

My pair of red cores that I bought from kloop are much stiffer and tighter throughout than my basic indigo WG's. I believe they are sanforized, correct? If I did a soak right now (hot, cold, or lukewarm??, would that soften them up so they might fit a little better/more comfortable? Also, will the fact that they are sanforized keep them from doing ANY shrinking? They are already very tight, can only get 1/4 buttons and they are very tight through the leg, especially the thigh, so if they get tighter then I don't even think I'd be able to get them on. Oh, and since I'm not really sure, does anyone know if red cores stretch less than most other WG's? Because I've worn them for around 6-7 hours and did some stretching exercises, but I haven't gotten any stretching yet, except I did bust one seam on the buttons that I will need to repair. Wondering if I need to try and size up or if I'm just being impatient haha. If anyone does recommend a soak, let me know your recommended process for what I'm going for (Softer, NO shrinking, and of course minimal indigo loss)
Post a picture. Sounds like you're being a bit impatient though. The red cores have a different dying process than natural indigo's, so that may lead to them feeling a bit stiffer. 7 hours of wear and some stretching exercises isn't gonna do much work on the denim imo. But the denim is sanforized so there won't be much change from soaking.
December 27, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Who wants to cop a pair of SkG E2's size 30?
December 28, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
encore818

Yo I just got Indigo Selvedge SGs on Karmaloop for $100.

They got some live show going on and if you use the code gonewild you get 40% off +free shipping
December 28, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
j2nicee

Which fit is better for jordans and wider shoes? Slim guy I would guess from the measurements?
December 29, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
nicholasg

About to buy some new NFs from blue owl, black sulfur dyed denim or grey denim?

Please login first to reply.