The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

Dec 14, 2012 @ 17:18

#

+

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

Dec 14, 2012 @ 17:29
I do have a few questions for the more experienced users here
1) would the pair of jeans after the first wash? mine feels kinda baggy from the knee down and i was wondering if i should get it altered or just leave it be and see if it shrinks nicely after a first wash, do advice!

2) what footwear do you match with your jeans? i have seen some people rocking DBs and looking great in them and was wondering what other kinds of footwear go great with them denims
Which fit did you get? If you want a tapered leg you should've gone with a weird guy fit, it sounds as you got a pair of skinny guys. Don't expect too much shrinkage after a wash, you'll probably notice the most in the waist / thigh area.
So yeah, I'd get them altered.

Basically anything goes with jeans.

Dec 15, 2012 @ 05:18
I got the weird guys. The leg opening seems to be a little big, just a slight bit and when I cuff them they look really weird because of their openings.

Cuff/Stack with Boat shoes/ Desert Boots? Feeling so conflicted with these haha
Dec 15, 2012 @ 08:12
How much stretching can I expect in a pair of weird guys?
Depends on the model, bro.
http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7919000

this pair right here.  sz 30 for reference
Dec 15, 2012 @ 18:45
I got a new with tags pair of weird guys dirty fade selvedge sz 30. Will let them go for cheap.
Dec 16, 2012 @ 03:31
If you wanna give the skinny guy glow in the darks a go
you can get them at K loop for like $105
code:TIKTOK plus rep:4THEWIN

Karmaloop REP Code: 4THEWIN 20%off

Dec 16, 2012 @ 03:32
Did anybody pick up the Kamikaze attack x NF?
I saw some 1 month fades here http://www.rawrdenim.com/2012/12/fade-friday-kamikaze-attack-x-naked-and-famous-1-month-0-washes/
they look pretty cool

Karmaloop REP Code: 4THEWIN 20%off

Dec 16, 2012 @ 03:58
anyone got pics of faded skinny guys or elephant's?
Dec 16, 2012 @ 22:24
Considering getting my SG Broken Twills tapered a little. Anybody ever done this before? Advice? Thoughts? Regrets...?

Dec 17, 2012 @ 06:27
They might remove selvedge line depending where you take it, and if it's poorly done it looks really bad cuffed
Dec 17, 2012 @ 09:41
Unless you plan on cuffing them afterwards, then they'll be fine. You might be able to ask them to taper from the inside of the jeans, but I've never tried that.
Dec 17, 2012 @ 18:45
My buddy got the new SUVIN selvedge denim. The texture is great and I love the thick leather patch too...

Dec 17, 2012 @ 22:43
fix your cuffs
Dec 18, 2012 @ 01:03
Considering getting my SG Broken Twills tapered a little. Anybody ever done this before? Advice? Thoughts? Regrets...?
I got my SkG BT's tapered. Its worth it cause broken twills stretch. Just ask for an inseam taper.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

Dec 18, 2012 @ 06:39
$80 Naked and Famous Weird Guy Indigo size 28. New with tags, bought this from Hypebeast. $80 free shipping. 
Message Me
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
Dec 18, 2012 @ 08:47
who wants to size swap i have a size 30 sg broken twill looking for 29

電波

Dec 18, 2012 @ 21:37
SIZE SWAP!?
I've got a brand new pair of skinny guy jeans, in black power stretch wash, size 34.
I need to upsize.
Dec 18, 2012 @ 22:40
when did this thread turn from being about evolution, fitting and general opinions into a sale/trade one?

pretty poor imho.

Dec 18, 2012 @ 23:21
Have some skinny guys brand new size 31 in the marketplace for 90 bucks. 
Dec 19, 2012 @ 12:28
any Dirty Fade owners? 
how did it look after fading?

http://briezrs.wordpress.com/

Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:52
Anyone take advantage of the karmaloop sale?
Dec 22, 2012 @ 05:39
hey i have a pair of weirdguy indigo which fit good but i recently got a pair of weird guy greencast broken twill which seem a bit tighter than my other wg indigo. Since they are broken till do they stretch out quicker than other types of tell?
Dec 22, 2012 @ 06:24
Does anyone know if EFSTOCK.com sells authentic N&F denim?
Dec 22, 2012 @ 20:08
Anyone take advantage of the karmaloop sale?
Yeah i picked up WG Red Cores for 130tongueface thinking about grabbin' WG Big Slub's too but they're only 30% off now so they're like 150
Dec 22, 2012 @ 22:38
Anyone selling Elephant 2 SG 29 or 30?
I have a pair worn about 5 times hemmed to a 34. Theyre practically brand new they just dont fit anymore :/
Dec 23, 2012 @ 02:32
Strange how they didn't announce that the new Super Skinny Guy fit is out. Its on blueowl if anyone wants to check it out. Just compared the measurements of super skinny guys and skinny guys and it seems they have about the same thigh, but slightly bigger knee and a smaller leg opening. Which means way more drastic of a taper. It also seems they have shorter inseams.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

Dec 23, 2012 @ 05:52
I'm about 5 or 6 months into my first pair of raw denim. I haven't done anything to them other than wear them. Any steps I need to take now? Soak? Wash?
Dec 23, 2012 @ 06:14
Really man? Just wear them... Wash em when they smell like shit.

You dont really want to wash/soak until they have already started to fade and when they smell.
Dec 23, 2012 @ 06:32
Does anyone have any experience with the Glow in the Dark's? Looking at maybe buying the skinny guys, because that's the only style I can find at a great price right now, but I'm kind of a bigger guy. karmloop says its one of the stretch denim's, so I'm hoping I can at least get them on at first. How much do they stretch out though? If they stretched out well so that they weren't completely hugging my legs then that would be nice. Can anyone help me out? Also, hows the glow on them, and does it last a long time?

**Still looking for an answer on whether or not efstock.com sells authentic N&F denim, because they've got a lot of stock, and at pretty good prices, so I hope it isn't too good to be true.
Dec 23, 2012 @ 18:07
^ why thinking of buying from a website that you are unsure of?

If you fear of being scam, just get it from reputable retailers, it will give a peace of mind blushing

http://briezrs.wordpress.com/

Please login first to reply.