Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 12, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
ndrew

my elephant 2's are lookin mighty fine. still sticking with em until the heavyweight unbrandeds come out

www.headhunterla.com

November 12, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
Reese

@falsenaga I did a play once and got some weird paint/make up shit on mine a while back. Rub the stain out with warm water as best you can without fucking up the indigo. Freezer works well for the smell. Left mine in that bitch for two days after they got too musty and they were like brand new.

November 12, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
~Parappa~

my elephant 2's are lookin mighty fine. still sticking with em until the heavyweight unbrandeds come out

How long have you worn 'em? Got pics?
November 12, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
UndefeatedJK

why is that funny?

UndefeatedJK, you really think that the BT are that hard to fade? Are you really active in them?
I find that the Deep Indigos are a bitch to fade but I'm not too active in mine so that could be why. I just washed mine for the third time and they look alright so far but I don't have any comb fades. Probably due to the fact that I soaked too soon.

Was thinking of getting the broken twills to start over and try to get better fades.

Undefeated, do you have any pics? How long have you been wearing them?

I'm on my 96th day. Im somewhat active in em, kinda hard being a student though. I skate in em periodically. I have some whisker and honeycomb fades and even stack fading. Little bit of phone fade): and a slight wallet fade(i sag so i dont really get wallet fades) Im just pretty impatient though, its only the 3rd month so I can wait. I'll try to get some fading pics on day 100. Still love em though.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

November 12, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
falsenaga

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll try soaking the spot with warm water and then air them out. They're indigo, and I'd really rather not wash them just yet.

Has anyone else tried the freezer method? I see a lot of people saying it doesn't work, or that it can even shrink the pants.
November 12, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
Kimo 先生

it's been nearly 2 months since i bought my pair of weird guys.
feel like giving em a good soak cuz they startin to smell a lil funky.
is it too early? and if i do a warm soak, will the inseam shrink? i shoulda sized down 1 at least cuz they a lil loose

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

November 12, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
UndefeatedJK

For those who have smelly jeans, if you dont wanna wash em yet, you can always get some fabric febreeze, let em air out, put dryer sheets in your pocket, or even rub your jeans with dryer sheets. Works pretty well. I did all four of those and my jeans smell pretty nice or like nothing most of the time. Its worth a shot.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

November 12, 2012 @ 08:07 AM
Espresso

u don't need Hypebeast approval to do what u want.

do what you like.

the jeans will come alive with time. there's no blue pritn.
November 12, 2012 @ 09:26 AM
bak.

cool pic bro

Thanks man!

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

November 12, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
rawincanada

N&F event this Saturday at NRML in Ottawa...

November 12, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
ndrew

roughly a year of wear

www.headhunterla.com

November 12, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
bak.

roughly a year of wear

Simply beautiful!

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

November 13, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
mutemalcolm

I wear levi 511's whats the closest model to this in N & F?
November 13, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
falsenaga

I wear levi 511's whats the closest model to this in N & F?

Skinny Guy, TTS
November 13, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

I find that Fabreeze doesn't work that well to get rid of smelly jeans. I mean it helps for like a day or two, but I'd rather hang them outside for a day.

Placing dryer sheets on your jeans and folding them helps pretty well too and rubbing them with the sheets.

Maybe someone can try placing your jeans inside on of those scented trash bags for a day or so and see if that works??
November 13, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
~Parappa~

roughly a year of wear

Righteous fades.
November 13, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
zyezye

I find that Fabreeze doesn't work that well to get rid of smelly jeans. I mean it helps for like a day or two, but I'd rather hang them outside for a day.

Placing dryer sheets on your jeans and folding them helps pretty well too and rubbing them with the sheets.

Maybe someone can try placing your jeans inside on of those scented trash bags for a day or so and see if that works??

when its that bad, freezer overnight. and if they still stink after that, introduce or re introduce them to some water
November 14, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
brooklyn2k

Naked & Famous Sale

31 Weird Guy Chino $80.00
31 Weird Guy Elephant 2 $80.00
31 Weird Guy Solid Black Selvage $80.00
32 Skinny guy Multicolor Fill Selvage Denim Jeans(LIMITED) $100.00
31 Weird Guy Broken Twill Greencast Selvage $90.00
31 Weird Guy Japan Heritage $110.00
32 Weird Guy Elephant 1 $60.00
32 Weird Guy Frankenstein 1 $60.00

All USED, UNALTERED and UNWASHED
All prices are Negotiable!!

Will post in Market place after i take all the pics
November 14, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
TTHX

hemp blends. skinny guys sized up one

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

November 14, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
.Lord.

What shoes?
November 14, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
ethics

What's up all? Did some research and picked up my first pair of raws today. N&F Indigo Selvedge in Weird Guy, size 30. Thoughts on fit? Think I should get them hemmed or leave them cuffed and stacked?

Also, I'm looking to get a pair of Elephant 2s. Should I get them in 30 or 31?
November 14, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
jupiterjupe

hey im 32 on UB 101, anyway what should i get in elephant 2 WG?
November 14, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
rawincanada

size 31
November 14, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
rawincanada

2 years everyday wear by a guy named Felix.

SkinnyGuy Natural Indigo Selvedge,,,

November 14, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
riverwalkivyleague

I have a pair of size 29 E2's I am trying to get rid of super cheap. PM if interested.
November 14, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
never_nervous

What shoes?
they look like vans otw breton boots
November 14, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
zachary b

alright, so i was wondering if anyone could help me out here.

i just bought my first pair of n&f skinny guys, the broken twill selvage.
they came in the mail and they ended up being a little too big in the waist. and from what i've heard, these end up stretching a lot. that being said, i decided i should probably go another size down. but i feel like if i do, they're going to be too small everywhere else. the thing is, i like my denim to be more on the slim side of fit rather than skinny, but i've got twigs for legs, so usually i just get a pair of skinnies and stretch 'em and that usually suffices. i currently have a pair of fully-stretched 511's in a 30 waist that fit just right, but i wear them kinda low. i would just go with the weird guys, but i'm not sure if those are going to be too loose for my liking.

so...
do i get another pair of skinny guys in the proper waist size and stretch them
or do i get a pair of weird guys and size down 2 or 3?

thanks

耶和華

November 15, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
slap

@dtacht

Get your 511's and measure the ACTUAL waist. (Lay it flat on the ground, and measure waist across)
Here's a good measuring guide
Link

Then go find your Broken Twill to Blue Owl Workshop or Tate and Yoko and find the size with the most similar waist measurement.

That should give you the best size imo.

Also, if the waist is too big, they won't stretch anymore.
The waist stretch from pressure outward on the waistband. If they're already big for you, then that won't happen.
Personally, if the waist is slightly big, but the legs/thighs fit perfecty, I would just keep that pair.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

November 15, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
mr.shift

Karmaloop sucks at fits pics. Anyone see the Regular Guy fit pic? suprised
November 16, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
rawincanada

alright, so i was wondering if anyone could help me out here.

i just bought my first pair of n&f skinny guys, the broken twill selvage.
they came in the mail and they ended up being a little too big in the waist. and from what i've heard, these end up stretching a lot. that being said, i decided i should probably go another size down. but i feel like if i do, they're going to be too small everywhere else. the thing is, i like my denim to be more on the slim side of fit rather than skinny, but i've got twigs for legs, so usually i just get a pair of skinnies and stretch 'em and that usually suffices. i currently have a pair of fully-stretched 511's in a 30 waist that fit just right, but i wear them kinda low. i would just go with the weird guys, but i'm not sure if those are going to be too loose for my liking.

so...
do i get another pair of skinny guys in the proper waist size and stretch them
or do i get a pair of weird guys and size down 2 or 3?

thanks

Simply go down 1 size on the SkinnyGuy.

Please login first to reply.