The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

Nov 06, 2012 @ 15:52
Anyone try the red cores. I want to see how the fades end up on those.
Nov 06, 2012 @ 16:21
http://www.denimarchive.com/2012/07/13/naked-and-famous-red-core/

google it

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Nov 06, 2012 @ 16:46
I see you, @kristiankid. But does anybody have some legit fades on some Hemps yet? I've been going pretty hardcore in mine since about June and there's virtually no action except for the frailest wallet fade. I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time with these because I've got some Broken Twills that could use some love too, but I really wanna see how the hemps turn out.

They are pants brah just wear them
Nov 06, 2012 @ 17:07
My buddy Gab's SkinnyGuy Greencast Selvedge after 6 months...

Nov 06, 2012 @ 20:02
@rawincanada ^^^ those look sweet

Karmaloop REP Code: 4THEWIN 20%off

Nov 06, 2012 @ 20:05
@fuckenjoe go to N&F's website and go to News and stuff. contest number 2...don't be lazy

Nov 06, 2012 @ 20:10
http://www.denimarchive.com/2012/07/13/naked-and-famous-red-core/

google it

Thanks bro those look awesome.
Nov 06, 2012 @ 20:13
What you guys think of the pin up girl print. I think it is funny
www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/xProduct-Show?pid=502388946&start=5
Nov 06, 2012 @ 20:42
www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/xProduct-Show?pid=502388946&start=5

What kind of denim is it?
Nov 06, 2012 @ 20:42
I'm ready for a rave

Mister McCallister!

Nov 06, 2012 @ 20:55

What kind of denim is it?

The inside of the denim is white. They added pics of pinup girls from the 1940s to make them playful. Btw they are not slevege denim.
www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/barneys-holiday-exclusives/
Nov 06, 2012 @ 21:21
Made an account just to ask this as I ordered some skinny guy broken twill selvedge recently, should i soak them before wearing them? this site http://www.rawrdenim.com/2011/03/soaking-raw-denim-the-critical-preliminary-step/ says '1. Find out if your raw denim is sanforized or unsanforized. It is best to ask whomever you purchased from or check with the manufacturer. If sanforized, no need to soak.' so i did some google searching and could only find this site http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.co.nz/2010/05/naked-famous-broken-twill-japanese-raw.html which says they are sanforized, but it was the only site i found which says that, i read through the last 20 or so pages and didn't see a similar question so can anyone who owns the broken twill provide some input? cheers

In my years of experience, denim/cotton will stretch over time. Whether they are sanforized or not, it 'will' stretch.

I've never soaked my denims in the beginning because it creates bleeding, and you'r essentially washing away the dye. To each and their own though, there's no blue print in how you want to do it, but the truth is, you want to wear the jeans as much as possible and let it tell its story.
Nov 06, 2012 @ 21:22
My buddy Gab's SkinnyGuy Greencast Selvedge after 6 months...

I got the same pair, but wanted to know how much did it stretch out?

I've had slight tapered jeans stretch out over the years, and they became straight fits. LOLZ

I'm wondering if N&F denim in general will stretch out a lot. I still dunno how the Skinny Guys will turn out. I'm afraid the WIERD GUYS will turn out like my new standards and give me a too baggy look.
Nov 06, 2012 @ 21:30
@keban I have the same dilemma. I normally size down my waste size, and found the skinny guys to be a bit tighter than I had liked, but I'm going to just beat the crap out of it, stretch it, wear it and see what comes of it. I think off the bat, if you're looking for comfort, try to find the measurement that fits you and go from there.

I would say, if you are looking for the skinny guy, go true to size, and if you go weird guy, size 1 down. Thing is, I really don't know how the denim stretches, so we'll see.
Nov 06, 2012 @ 23:29

Hemps...put them on hold due to summer
there is a lot of brown undertone to these...roughly a total of 1 months wear

Nov 07, 2012 @ 04:06
Hey,
I have some WG indigos size 30 and they fit pretty nice but I wanted to try some Skinny Guy LHT Selvedge...I'm a waist size 32 normally and I hear that you should size down just 1 size on Skinny Guys...Would you guys agree with this? Thanks!

Vintage snapback boutique....http://topshelfsnapbacks.bigcartel.com

Nov 07, 2012 @ 14:40
My true waist is a 28/29 I wear 28 in nudie boot it ola and 29 in slim Jim. Is it possible for me to get any n&f jeans that won't fit loose I like slim straight jeans that aren't to tight below the knee. Thanks!
Nov 07, 2012 @ 16:42
My true waist is a 28/29 I wear 28 in nudie boot it ola and 29 in slim Jim. Is it possible for me to get any n&f jeans that won't fit loose I like slim straight jeans that aren't to tight below the knee. Thanks!

Go with N&F SlimGuy size 28. Slim (but not skinny) straight leg.
Nov 07, 2012 @ 18:11
Does anyone know if N&F is coming out with any new jeans for the Holiday Season?

Also, check out this interview I did with Brandon Svarc, the Founder and Designer of N&F.

Nov 07, 2012 @ 21:12
nobody knows how to size for the skinny guys? there has been many questions about it including me...anybody?
Nov 07, 2012 @ 21:28
nobody knows how to size for the skinny guys? there has been many questions about it including me...anybody?

I'm sure if you keep searching this thread you'll find your answer. Personally I tried on the Skinny Guy and I liked the TTS rather than size down one.
Nov 07, 2012 @ 22:42
@rawincanada
I was thinking of getting the slim guy but on some websites like Tate and Yoko it says that a 28 is actually a 30 and my waist isnt a 30. should i still get them?
Nov 08, 2012 @ 00:30

TTS. My skinnyguys havent stretched out at all. I had a pair of sized down skinnyguys before and they were so uncomfortable... my dick got chafed from the fabric and i had bruises on the front of my hips from the denim diggin in
Nov 08, 2012 @ 03:02
Hey,
I have some WG indigos size 30 and they fit pretty nice but I wanted to try some Skinny Guy LHT Selvedge...I'm a waist size 32 normally and I hear that you should size down just 1 size on Skinny Guys...Would you guys agree with this? Thanks!

go 2 down i got them went 2 down
Nov 08, 2012 @ 05:53
If I wear 28 in nudie ola and 29 in slim Jim would a size 28 in n&f slim guy be a good fit? I like it tight on the thighs but slim down the leg. Thanks!
Nov 08, 2012 @ 06:08
i dont get how you guys size down on skinny guys. y'all gotta be twigs
Nov 08, 2012 @ 07:02
i dont get how you guys size down on skinny guys. y'all gotta be twigs
asian teens
Nov 08, 2012 @ 19:41
So many people say different things. Someone told me to get the same size I do in weird guys because of the stretch.
Nov 08, 2012 @ 19:45
Anybody try the cashmere strech skinny guys?
Nov 08, 2012 @ 20:56
@rawincanada
I was thinking of getting the slim guy but on some websites like Tate and Yoko it says that a 28 is actually a 30 and my waist isnt a 30. should i still get them?

Do you mean your waist measures 30in around? Or you normally wear tag size 30?

If your waist measures 30in around then a WeirdGuy in tag 28 will likely be good for you. But it depends on how you like your fit... you may prefer a tag 29 for a more relaxed fit.
Please login first to reply.