Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 20, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
murd0c

NF LHT 6 months, sz 31 (down 1)

More evo pics in evolution of denim thread page 259

Weird Guys?
October 20, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
fuckboisanchez

Weird Guys?

Skinny Guys, shit stretched out like a motherfucker
October 21, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
insomniac341

Weird Guys?

Skinny Guys, shit stretched out like a motherfucker

Yeah, LHTs are notorious for stretching. Through extreme trial-and-error, the ones that stretch the most seem to be the regular indigo selvedge, the black selvedge, the gray selvedge, and the left hand twills.

Since I wear the Weird Guy fit, the following advice just applies to that cut:
The ones I listed you can probably size down 2. The other washes/dyes, you should only size down one. For example, I have the solid black and deep indigo only sized down one. I have the LHTs also only sized down one, but they are stretching much more than the others. Same with the regular indigo and the grays. I went and tried on 2 sizes down on LHT and reg indigo, and they fit the same as the others. Strange.
October 21, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Might be a noob question, but do N+F's bleed on light shoes?
Also for would there be much of a difference btwn -1 on WdGs and +1/+2 on SknGs? in terms of stacks and overall slim of fit?

glooks this thread is top 5 on HB imo cool cool cool
October 21, 2012 @ 09:30 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

all raw denim will bleed...even pre washed denim can bleed.

stacks are really determined by the length of the denim and some what on the opening of the hem. For slimness you're going to have to check measurements but they can be about the same fit depending on sizing.

WG will have a smaller hem tho I believe and skinny guy will have a tighter upper block
October 21, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
andythai1996

@kristiankid thanks! is the bottom for 31 too wide or does it stack nicely?
October 22, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
kristiankid

for you west coast impulse buyers out there
Karmaloop has 20% off till midnight use HORROR promo
and stack it with 4THEWIN rep for 21% off.
I just picked up some Skinny guy dirty fades...got my winter jeans

Karmaloop REP Code: 4THEWIN 20%off

October 22, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
kristiankid

@kristiankid thanks! is the bottom for 31 too wide or does it stack nicely?

um don't know what to say...personal preference but I like the way they stack.

October 22, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
lifeisgood

Deciding on either natural/deep indigo for my next pair. Anyone got pics of either?
October 22, 2012 @ 03:28 PM

My hemp blends ripped from the seam below the fly. Didn't see that one coming since these were only 3 weeks old and TTS. Send N&F an email and they said that they can repair them for free, if I send the jeans to canada(I live in Finland).. I think I'll just take them to tailor since shipping them to canada and waiting for them to get back will take so much time and effort.
October 22, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
real nigga

My hemp blends ripped from the seam below the fly. Didn't see that one coming since these were only 3 weeks old and TTS. Send N&F an email and they said that they can repair them for free, if I send the jeans to canada(I live in Finland).. I think I'll just take them to tailor since shipping them to canada and waiting for them to get back will take so much time and effort.

Are they paying for shipping? If so, I'd say send it to N+F

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

October 22, 2012 @ 06:08 PM

Are they paying for shipping? If so, I'd say send it to N+F

Yes, they will pay for shipping. But since the seam was only ripped open by the threads(no damage on the fabric, threads had only became undone), and only for 5centimeters, it should not be a big deal. Just sew the seam back in for 5cm's, will cost around 5-10 euros, take 5 minutes and I wouldn't have to wait. I don't know, not yet sure what to do. Since N&F are just going to do the same exact thing as the tailor would, I guess I'll rather pay the tailor 10bucks to do the same thing but a lot faster.

pic:
October 22, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
patsforpatrick

Hi. Thinking about buying N&F Weird Guy Skinny Jean in Natural Indo (http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Weird-Skinny-Guy-Jean-in-Natural-Inidigo-Selvedge/80049) OR N&F Core Slim Guy Jean in Natural Indigo Selvedge (http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Core-Slim-Guy-Jean-in-Natural-Indigo-Selvedge/80051). I am 6'0" tall and 155lbs. With the selvedge that I have owned in the past, I have gotten a 32, but I understand that N&F sizing is different. Can anybody tell me what sizes they would recommend for those jeans and my measurements???
October 22, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
vinman46

Hi. Thinking about buying N&F Weird Guy Skinny Jean in Natural Indo (http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Weird-Skinny-Guy-Jean-in-Natural-Inidigo-Selvedge/80049) OR N&F Core Slim Guy Jean in Natural Indigo Selvedge (http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Core-Slim-Guy-Jean-in-Natural-Indigo-Selvedge/80051). I am 6'0" tall and 155lbs. With the selvedge that I have owned in the past, I have gotten a 32, but I understand that N&F sizing is different. Can anybody tell me what sizes they would recommend for those jeans and my measurements???

Spend the money on food
October 23, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
patsforpatrick

Spend the money on food

I would, but then I would be on the boarder of 32 and 33. No can do!
October 23, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Get the WG, slim guys will be to baggy from the knee down. And you didn't even give any measurements. But if those 32's fit snug then I'd get a size 30. Go to BlueOwls website and look up measurements
October 23, 2012 @ 01:44 PM
touchdowntodd

WG is the shit ... love my WG E2s but im gona sell em cause i need a smaller size ..

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

October 23, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
patsforpatrick

Get the WG, slim guys will be to baggy from the knee down. And you didn't even give any measurements. But if those 32's fit snug then I'd get a size 30. Go to BlueOwls website and look up measurements

Thanks for the help! I was leaning towards the WGs anyway.
October 23, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
geebus

@patsforpatrick i say get 31s or 32s. i wear a 32 and sized down to a 30 and their too tight so now i have my WG greencast for sale sz 30 105 shipped HMU!

السلام عليكم

October 24, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
patsforpatrick

@patsforpatrick i say get 31s or 32s. i wear a 32 and sized down to a 30 and their too tight so now i have my WG greencast for sale sz 30 105 shipped HMU!

they're too tight around the waist? or the legs? blueowl recommended I get 30s, but should I size up to 31 instead? Thanks for the offer. Definitely will consider if the natural indigos don't work out.
October 24, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
shnoosetheboose

2 weeks in on my Hemp Blends, stretched like hell but they're still pretty slim on me. They're extremely soft, worn them every day since I got them, and I probably walk 2-3 miles a day for classes in college, so I'd say they're pretty broken in.
October 24, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

who needs skg E2 sz 30?
October 24, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
kristiankid

2 weeks in on my Hemp Blends, stretched like hell but they're still pretty slim on me. They're extremely soft, worn them every day since I got them, and I probably walk 2-3 miles a day for classes in college, so I'd say they're pretty broken in.
damn I'm so jealous of everybody else's hemps. mine are too tight on me (30). I'm in the process of losing wait so i might just hold on to them. currently picked up the dirty fades and awaiting arrival.

October 24, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

UB Tapered would be a similar fit to?
October 24, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
LckyChrmsBboy

Really? Come on man...really?? You really gonna ask that dumb question? You really need to spend a little time and do some research. You really could've found that answer on your own in about 2 minutes. Then you could really respond to how many times I've said really which I really don't know why I really responded to your question.

REALLY??
October 24, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
Espresso

wher'ed u get the hemp blends? lo
October 25, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
shnoosetheboose

@espresso http://store.hypebeast.com/brands/naked-and-famous/skinny-guy-hemp-blend-selvedge-denim-jeans

got them during the HB sale, most of them are sold out by now though
October 25, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
indigoroots

I'm 29 in weird guy which is just slightly too tight for me.

How do I size in slim guy?
October 25, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
shnoosetheboose

You can go TTS with your waist or size down one. I wouldn't go much further, gets way too skinny.
October 25, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
falsenaga

Went TTS in the waist for my skinny's, and they fit like a glove. Happy I didn't size down, wouldn't recommend it.

The inseam is still sort of long compared to what I'm used to, gonna have to work on the stacks.

Please login first to reply.