The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

Oct 17, 2012 @ 23:35
^ugly
Oct 18, 2012 @ 03:24
^ugly

I know, but I can't stop wearing them. I have a problem. I know it can be helped. Please send donations.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 17:44
Karmaloop is pissing me off, Ordered Weird guys sent me skinny's
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:47

i guess im lucky kloop sent me the right jeans when i ordered.

it seems they're having a ton of probs sending people wrong sizes or fits...or the completely wrong jean all together
Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:12

i guess im lucky kloop sent me the right jeans when i ordered.

it seems they're having a ton of probs sending people wrong sizes or fits...or the completely wrong jean all together

2nd time I had to return them at my cost shit gets old

Sent them a heated email maybe they will hook me up with free shipping
Oct 18, 2012 @ 21:44

Wish I had the $ to get these
Oct 18, 2012 @ 22:00
@bubbs619
I just emailed Nudies for their patch.
But it's honestly nothing special, just a square piece of denim fabric.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Oct 19, 2012 @ 01:04
I have emailed you a shipping label so you will be able to send the return back to us free of charge.
smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Oct 19, 2012 @ 02:05
so I got my blanket lined and have to say they are nice but not what I expected... they are really thin and they dont seem that they will be warm in the winter which is why I got them. debating on keeping them or returning them, but tate and yoko only return for credit so who knows what'll happen.
Oct 19, 2012 @ 02:07
so I got my blanket lined and have to say they are nice but not what I expected... they are really thin and they dont seem that they will be warm in the winter which is why I got them. debating on keeping them or returning them, but tate and yoko only return for credit so who knows what'll happen.

If they were weird guy I would take them off your hands
Oct 19, 2012 @ 02:29
tate and yoko have weird guys in blanket lined btw. but I thought they'd be like half an inch atleast of blanket lining. @vinman46
Oct 19, 2012 @ 07:17
hey im a noobie for naked and famous denim and planning to get skinny guy "dirty fades". can anyone help me size on them? I wear a 32 511 levis regularly and im just scared that a 31 on the skinny guys might be too wide when i stretch them out but feel like 30 is way too tight. thanks
Oct 19, 2012 @ 07:52
@andythai1996 yeah If you go 30 your balls will burst. I wear 32 511's and 31 skinny guy. Found out the hard way that 30 is just too tight and now I gotta sell these mugs

Karmaloop REP Code: 4THEWIN 20%off

Oct 19, 2012 @ 16:16
Why is karmaloop so got damn bad at naming the pants and putting the wrong labels.
On the website they name some jeans like this. The core weird guy slevege black wash denim. They even say the double sided camo jeans are slim guys.
Oct 20, 2012 @ 03:02
Why is karmaloop so got damn bad at naming the pants and putting the wrong labels.
On the website they name some jeans like this. The core weird guy slevege black wash denim. They even say the double sided camo jeans are slim guys.

Dont know emailed them and they said they will look into it
Oct 20, 2012 @ 05:00

Have you looked at what they called them on eBay? It's unbelievable you can't find the pair you're looking for for your life

IG: @JStrathern

Oct 20, 2012 @ 08:28
How do N&F fit compared to Nudies?
Oct 20, 2012 @ 09:35
I just bought a pair of Weird Guys Dirty Fade in 33 (I'm a true 33-34). Did my research a bit and saw that people normally size 1 down on WG's. Just hoping they don't fit too loose or tight when I get them in this week.
Oct 20, 2012 @ 17:08
Just bought my first pair of N&F -- Indigo Power Stretch in Skinny Guy

Usually wear a sz 30 Levi 511 so I went TTS and got a 30. Was tempted to try sizing down but decided against it. We'll see how it goes.
Oct 20, 2012 @ 20:29
NF LHT SKG 6 months, sz 31 (down 1)

More evo pics in evolution of denim thread page 259
Oct 20, 2012 @ 20:54
NF LHT 6 months, sz 31 (down 1)

More evo pics in evolution of denim thread page 259

Weird Guys?
Oct 20, 2012 @ 22:04
Weird Guys?

Skinny Guys, shit stretched out like a motherfucker
Oct 21, 2012 @ 07:04
Weird Guys?

Skinny Guys, shit stretched out like a motherfucker

Yeah, LHTs are notorious for stretching. Through extreme trial-and-error, the ones that stretch the most seem to be the regular indigo selvedge, the black selvedge, the gray selvedge, and the left hand twills.

Since I wear the Weird Guy fit, the following advice just applies to that cut:
The ones I listed you can probably size down 2. The other washes/dyes, you should only size down one. For example, I have the solid black and deep indigo only sized down one. I have the LHTs also only sized down one, but they are stretching much more than the others. Same with the regular indigo and the grays. I went and tried on 2 sizes down on LHT and reg indigo, and they fit the same as the others. Strange.
Oct 21, 2012 @ 07:59
Might be a noob question, but do N+F's bleed on light shoes?
Also for would there be much of a difference btwn -1 on WdGs and +1/+2 on SknGs? in terms of stacks and overall slim of fit?

glooks this thread is top 5 on HB imo smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Oct 21, 2012 @ 09:30
all raw denim will bleed...even pre washed denim can bleed.

stacks are really determined by the length of the denim and some what on the opening of the hem. For slimness you're going to have to check measurements but they can be about the same fit depending on sizing.

WG will have a smaller hem tho I believe and skinny guy will have a tighter upper block
Oct 21, 2012 @ 21:51
@kristiankid thanks! is the bottom for 31 too wide or does it stack nicely?
Oct 22, 2012 @ 03:59
for you west coast impulse buyers out there
Karmaloop has 20% off till midnight use HORROR promo
and stack it with 4THEWIN rep for 21% off.
I just picked up some Skinny guy dirty fades...got my winter jeans

Oct 22, 2012 @ 04:05
@kristiankid thanks! is the bottom for 31 too wide or does it stack nicely?

um don't know what to say...personal preference but I like the way they stack.

Oct 22, 2012 @ 07:28
Deciding on either natural/deep indigo for my next pair. Anyone got pics of either?
Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:28
My hemp blends ripped from the seam below the fly. Didn't see that one coming since these were only 3 weeks old and TTS. Send N&F an email and they said that they can repair them for free, if I send the jeans to canada(I live in Finland).. I think I'll just take them to tailor since shipping them to canada and waiting for them to get back will take so much time and effort.
Please login first to reply.