Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 11, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
shnoosetheboose

Copped a pair of Hemps during the HB store sale. I sized down 1 from a 32 to a 31, very tight fit but as the days gone on they've gotten looser and looser, lots of walking around campus and biking. Really liking them right now, however they are somewhat itchy right now. I've gotten a few compliments on them though, they are definitely high quality.

Will post fit pic tomorrow or so
October 12, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
kristiankid

Copped a pair of Hemps during the HB store sale. I sized down 1 from a 32 to a 31, very tight fit but as the days gone on they've gotten looser and looser, lots of walking around campus and biking. Really liking them right now, however they are somewhat itchy right now. I've gotten a few compliments on them though, they are definitely high quality.

I could've used a size 31 TTS but instead got 30...now I'm trying to get rid of them cause they're too tight

Karmaloop REP Code: 4THEWIN 20%off

October 12, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
ndrew

www.headhunterla.com

October 12, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
californiarider

Just bought these for $100

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Weird-Guy-Jeans-in-Left-Hand-Twill-Selvedge-Wash/261408

debating between weird guys and skinny guys. Im 6'1 150 im a solid size 30 waist maybe 31 but are n&f really long? cause I got pretty long legs. I just want to know if the weird guys are as baggy as they are in the fit pic of KL. Please let me know!

IG: @thesupersun

October 12, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
shnoosetheboose

I could've used a size 31 TTS but instead got 30...now I'm trying to get rid of them cause they're too tight

Oh really? Damn haha I definitely couldn't go tighter than this. The only reason it's not skin tight is because it stacks because the inseams too long hahah.
October 12, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
pnutbutterjelly

Ugh, I have such a bittersweet relationship with Ele2s. They fade really well but the fabric color is just terrible and the back pockets are massive. Amazing job with the fades though.
October 12, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
mike who

@Vndrew info on sk8-his?
October 12, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
peter1234930

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Weird-Guy-Jeans-in-Left-Hand-Twill-Selvedge-Wash/261408

debating between weird guys and skinny guys. Im 6'1 150 im a solid size 30 waist maybe 31 but are n&f really long? cause I got pretty long legs. I just want to know if the weird guys are as baggy as they are in the fit pic of KL. Please let me know!

If you're 150 at 6'1'' I would definitely recommend skinny guys. Weird guys would probably end up being baggy since youre a pretty skinny guy.

Ignore the KL models' fit. They sag so much that the fit looks terrible on all their pants.
October 12, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
christopher.

@Vndrew info on sk8-his?
theyre old skools with diff laces
October 12, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
highway

how much does the f/b rise usually shrink when you hot soak a pair of skinnies?
October 12, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
Timmy Turner

is it ok to iron NF? I have wierd guy left hand twill if that makes a difference.
October 12, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
californiarider

If you're 150 at 6'1'' I would definitely recommend skinny guys. Weird guys would probably end up being baggy since youre a pretty skinny guy.

Ignore the KL models' fit. They sag so much that the fit looks terrible on all their pants.

alright thanks I was thinking skinny guy but like i like my pants a bit baggy certainly not hugging my legs the whole way down. Like a little baggy is what i like.

IG: @thesupersun

October 12, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
mike who

@Vndrew info on sk8-his?
theyre old skools with diff laces

Good eye. At first glance they looked like one of the limited hi's.
October 12, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
murd0c

I need some help choosing between Slim Guys & Weird Guys. I'm 5'9/130lbs and already own a pair of skinny guys, but I want a second pair that aren't as tight/skinny. Do you guys think I should go with the Slim Guys because the Weird Guys might be bit too baggy?
October 13, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
kristiankid

@vndrew dude those look sweet

Karmaloop REP Code: 4THEWIN 20%off

October 13, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

murdoc the slim guys are going to be baggier. Try getting WG TTS or down 1
October 13, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
korange

hi everyone, i am 5'7", 180bl, short and fat legs tho(so sad...). w33 or 34 will be my regular size. first question is that among the "slim guy" "skinny guy" and "weird guy" which one will be more fit on me? (no jokes here plz~) i tried many "weird guy" in w33, and the waist is ok, fit a little tie but is ok as well, then here comes my second problem, they are crazy long! and someone else told me n&f comes with same length each size...(crying) what should i do? any suggestion?

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

October 13, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
pnutbutterjelly

hi everyone, i am 5'7", 180bl, short and fat legs tho(so sad...). w33 or 34 will be my regular size. first question is that among the "slim guy" "skinny guy" and "weird guy" which one will be more fit on me? (no jokes here plz~) i tried many "weird guy" in w33, and the waist is ok, fit a little tie but is ok as well, then here comes my second problem, they are crazy long! and someone else told me n&f comes with same length each size...(crying) what should i do? any suggestion?

I honestly think you should get a Slim Guy / Regular Guy fit then have it tapered. I understand it might be "a lot of work" but it's probably the only option. I'm pretty sure both the Slim Guy and Regular Guy cuts are available in Deep Indigo. BlueOwl and Tate and Yoko will hem the jeans to the proper inseam for you so don't worry about the length.
October 13, 2012 @ 12:04 PM
bak.

If anyone (in Europe) is interested in a pair of Deep Indigo Weird Guys in 30 shoot me a pm.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

October 13, 2012 @ 01:51 PM
YK-

Cuff once and then let the stacks settle unless it's obnoxiously long. It'll look a little iffy for the first few wears but after that you'll be fine.
October 14, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
korange

@pnutbutterjelly @yk-2 thanks for help! one more question, if i cut the jeans shorter, will this destroy the jeans? i am afraid the leg open will be bigger after cutting them, and this may made the jeans uglily. i really hate large leg open, it will cover half of my feet, looks so uglily! that is what i am worry about. someone done this before? share some experience?

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

October 14, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
YK-

@pnutbutterjelly @yk-2 thanks for help! one more question, if i cut the jeans shorter, will this destroy the jeans? i am afraid the leg open will be bigger after cutting them, and this may made the jeans uglily. i really hate large leg open, it will cover half of my feet, looks so uglily! that is what i am worry about. someone done this before? share some experience?

Don't just "cut them shorter." If you really want something done, take them to a tailor and specify the fit you want and get them hemmed/tapered.
October 15, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
encore818

are the rasberry scratch n sniffs deep indigo?
October 15, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

On the fence with SkGuys and WrdGuys..Tryna get a similar fit to these.
Im 6ft 1, 165 and want dem stacks..Any help guys? Maybe sz up on SKg or Down sz on WrdG?
October 15, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

why don't you just buy one and try it on then exchange them if you don't like the fit.

Down 1 WG or TTS SkG
October 15, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
pnutbutterjelly

Don't worry too much. My pant size is 28x28 so when I don't want stacks I always get my raws hemmed to a 28. The leg opening is a bit wider, like 8 inches vs 6.9 leg opening at 35 inch inseam. You can get your pants tapered - a tailor will open the seam and take out fabric to make it narrower and recreated the original shape. At a larger pant size, you'll have to make compromises. Either lose weight so you can fit into a smaller size or deal with it.
October 15, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
vinman46

why don't you just buy one and try it on then exchange them if you don't like the fit.

Down 1 WG or TTS SkG

Found it is best to size down 1 on weird guy fit seems to better overall
October 15, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
b1981

I just picked up my first pair of N&F regular guy indios 32. This is some high quality shit!
October 15, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
mynameismcallister

Just washed my cashmere skinnyguys for the first time.
It's now drying.

Did not wash for I think 2 years

Mister McCallister!

October 15, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
abrok99

Just ordered a pair of blanket lined skinny guys from Tate and Yoko. Hopefully they are as warm as everyone says they are. Will post pics ans updates. But I'm kicking my ass cause I had more than enough chances to buy them at like 50 or less. oh well live and learn.

Please login first to reply.