FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
October 5, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
mister56

Here are detail shots of the 1st runner up in the Red Core Fading contest. See the full results here: http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/fading-contest-2-results/

They are different than the contest submission photos, they put a 5MB cap on submission emails so I was kind of handcuffed on detail shots. I also post as CharlieHustle on RAWR if they look familiar.

Shout out to my hater. You know who you are, you piggly armed son of a bitch.

Post Wash
Back Full August

IMG_3216 by Jbozz2, on Flickr

Pocket Detail August

IMG_3253 by Jbozz2, on Flickr

IMG_3252 by Jbozz2, on Flickr

Front August

Back Partial August

IMG_3237 by Jbozz2, on Flickr

Post Wash August

I think your jeans should have won. You Kicked Ass!
October 5, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
encore818

Anyone got pictures of fades on scratch and sniffs?
October 5, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

those should have won...the other guy one because of the leaf fade i bet
October 5, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

probably a stupid question but im a noob. how skinny are the skinny guy ones? i mean i sometimes wear girls jeans @.@ is there a brand that makes jeans like n&f but are skinnier?

thanks

N&F is coming out with a super skinny fit...it's the skinny guy fit with a tapered leg. Should be coming out around Jan.
October 5, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

Sized my Japanese Heritage WG's 34 down to a SG left hand twill 31( grabbed it on accident instead of a 33) idk how you guys are going 2 sizes down my package and thighs were crushed and there was no way anything was getting in the pockets but i did get everything buttoned except top. Going to Amrag tomorrow to get 33s
October 5, 2012 @ 01:38 PM
Jbozz

those should have won...the other guy one because of the leaf fade i bet

He was also runner up from last year, I think they gave it to him on a time served type of thing. The leaf fade was...interesting. Meh, it is what it is. I still had fun.
October 6, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
raffixxx

probably a stupid question but im a noob. how skinny are the skinny guy ones? i mean i sometimes wear girls jeans @.@ is there a brand that makes jeans like n&f but are skinnier?

thanks

N&F is coming out with a super skinny fit...it's the skinny guy fit with a tapered leg. Should be coming out around Jan.

that sounds amazing! cant fucking wait
October 7, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
korange

hey guys, i wanna buy a n&f denim currently. the question is n&f has so many types, i don't know how to choose. which one is the best you think? i heard left hand twill is good, but any other recommend? thx a lot. i am a rookie for n&f, so sorry for this stupid question.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

October 7, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
kristiankid

hey guys, i wanna buy a n&f denim currently. the question is n&f has so many types, i don't know how to choose. which one is the best you think? i heard left hand twill is good, but any other recommend? thx a lot. i am a rookie for n&f, so sorry for this stupid question.

There is no other way to have an absolute answer to this but to go check them out for yourself...see them, feel them, try them, smell them. I've only had 2 pairs (hemp & ducks) but I hear LHT's are good for starters. just don't get Elephants. Maybe too extreme. I also hear deep indigo's are sweet as they are 15 oz.

Karmaloop REP Code: 4THEWIN 20%off

October 7, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
korange

There is no other way to have an absolute answer to this but to get check them out for yourself...see them, feel them, try them, smell them. I've only had 2 pairs (hemp & ducks) but I hear LHT's are good for starters. just don't get Elephants. Maybe too extreme. I also hear deep indigo's are sweet as they are 15 oz.

thx so much, i tried couple today, then i love this brand!

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

October 7, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
shnoosetheboose

Anyone got any Hemp Blend fade/fit pics?
October 7, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
christopher.

thanks
#pause
October 8, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
kristiankid

I stopped wearing my hemps over the summer cause it got too hot plus they are too small so I plan on selling them and buying a bigger size.

October 8, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
shnoosetheboose

I stopped wearing my hemps over the summer cause it got too hot plus they are too small so I plan on selling them and buying a bigger size.

Yeah I stopped with jeans over summer too, AZ heat is brutal. Just was lookin for a new pair and wanted to see how the hemps were
October 8, 2012 @ 09:52 AM
greenpeople

hey guys i'm new here. i'm currently using an apc nc size 27. what size should i get on n&f skinny guy? i'm thinking about getting the deep indigo or elephant 2. suggestion?
October 8, 2012 @ 10:19 AM
kirsten

ohhh this is my favorite brand . i always love to wear bare denim brand
October 9, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
abrok99

hey guys i'm new here. i'm currently using an apc nc size 27. what size should i get on n&f skinny guy? i'm thinking about getting the deep indigo or elephant 2. suggestion?

I got my deep indigos in size 29 and they fit perfect.

anyone here familiar with the blanket lined denim? thinking of picking up and pair for the winter. should I size up one cause of the bulk? and are they actually warm? and how do they fade? also can you get them hemmed anywhere cause of the lining?
October 10, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
inhale

anyone here have experience with indigo/indigo, broken twill, and deep indigo?
i'm debating which pair i should get. fast/easy fades preferred if that makes any sense.
October 10, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
abrok99

my deep indigos have about 2months of constsistant wear and are already showing fading, I would say get those.
October 10, 2012 @ 08:02 AM
kristiankid

still don't understand why people want "fast" fading...breaking in denim is fun. its not about the fades. its about the journey. don't worry about techniques, and tricks to get the "look". relax...just don't think about it.

October 10, 2012 @ 10:35 AM
greenpeople

I got my deep indigos in size 29 and they fit perfect.

anyone here familiar with the blanket lined denim? thinking of picking up and pair for the winter. should I size up one cause of the bulk? and are they actually warm? and how do they fade? also can you get them hemmed anywhere cause of the lining?

do they fit exactly the same like the 27 apc nc? does it feels slimmer or skinnier? i'm thinking about getting skinnier fit (not skin tight / legging) and not a stiff one. would you prefer getting deep indigo or nudies?
October 10, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
abrok99

dont know about the NCs but my skinny guys fit different than my 27 PS I like the fit on my PS more cause they are skinnier through out if that makes sense(I guess the right word is tapered but idk forsure lol)
October 10, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
inhale

still don't understand why people want "fast" fading...breaking in denim is fun. its not about the fades. its about the journey. don't worry about techniques, and tricks to get the "look". relax...just don't think about it.

i understand what you mean. i do enjoy the journey quite a bit, but i don't enjoy long journeys. i have had power stretch's for 1 year already and worn them for at least 4-5 months and it looks like i only wore it for a few weeks. good thing i actually got that pair for free. otherwise it wouldn't have been a great buy.

i'm being indecisive right now and stuck between deep indigo and broken twill. which is a better buy?
October 11, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
vinman46

Just bought these for $100

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Weird-Guy-Jeans-in-Left-Hand-Twill-Selvedge-Wash/261408
October 11, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
bak.

i understand what you mean. i do enjoy the journey quite a bit, but i don't enjoy long journeys. i have had power stretch's for 1 year already and worn them for at least 4-5 months and it looks like i only wore it for a few weeks. good thing i actually got that pair for free. otherwise it wouldn't have been a great buy.

i'm being indecisive right now and stuck between deep indigo and broken twill. which is a better buy?

I can only speak for my deep indigosand can't cosign the "my pair's already fading after 2 months!" statement above.
of course it depends on what you do in your denim and what you understand of fading.
mine are now 9 months in and the fades are getting more and more obvious, but I think it'll take another 2-3 months (probably on their birthday) when I'll first soak/wash them.
As a student I sit on my ass a lot but I also cycle to university and wore them pretty much on every occasion.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

October 11, 2012 @ 09:28 AM
bak.

maybe some of you recognize me, I am the german dude who purchased a pair Japan Heritages from Karmaloop.
KL sent some Deep Indigos instead of the right model, which I already own.
After contacting KL for several times they sorted it out to refund my money and sent another package, I also sent the Deep Indigos back.

Today I received the second package and guess what: they sent a pair of Deep Indigos again. Feel free to laugh now.

Those noobs are probably confused by the tags saying "rare and japanese denim".

October 11, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
brightsoles

maybe some of you recognize me, I am the german dude who purchased a pair Japan Heritages from Karmaloop.
After contacting KL for several times they sorted it out to refund my money and sent another package, I also sent the Deep Indigos back.

Today I received the second package and guess what: they sent a pair of Deep Indigos again. Feel free to laugh now.

damn. that sucks. i'd be so pissed. once is okay, but twice? wtf
October 11, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
peter1234930

Really regretting sizing down on the Skinny Guys. The waist has stretched out but my ass is so uncomfortable whenever i wear them. My schlong also gets pummeled as well, and I'm a grower, not a show-er. My phone even broke today from getting pressed too hard into my thigh, as stupid as that sounds.

If anyone is interested I'll sell them (Skinny Guy Deep Indigo 29w) for $100 shipped. I know I look sketchy at 8 posts. Check my Newschoolers feedback (skiing site) if you wanna check me out:

http://www.newschoolers.com/ns/members/profile/member_id/140798/ - Feedback tab

hate being the last post on a page
October 11, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
hollowpoints

Who's measurements are more reliable for N&F Weird Guy's???

BlueOwl.us
or
TateandYoko.com

Thanks.
October 11, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
bak.

damn. that sucks. i'd be so pissed. once is okay, but twice? wtf

Yeah, I couldn't believe my eyes and then had a loud laughter.

I just chatted another time with them and, luckily, it was the person I talked to the other time.

They'll let me keep the Deep Indigos, refund the customs a second time and let me chosse whether I want a whole refund or giving the Japan Heritages another try.

I think that's quite a good/obliging deal after all this trouble.

Please login first to reply.