The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

Oct 13, 2012 @ 02:29
@vndrew dude those look sweet

Karmaloop REP Code: 4THEWIN 20%off

Oct 13, 2012 @ 04:00
murdoc the slim guys are going to be baggier. Try getting WG TTS or down 1
Oct 13, 2012 @ 04:44
hi everyone, i am 5'7", 180bl, short and fat legs tho(so sad...). w33 or 34 will be my regular size. first question is that among the "slim guy" "skinny guy" and "weird guy" which one will be more fit on me? (no jokes here plz~) i tried many "weird guy" in w33, and the waist is ok, fit a little tie but is ok as well, then here comes my second problem, they are crazy long! and someone else told me n&f comes with same length each size...(crying) what should i do? any suggestion?

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Oct 13, 2012 @ 05:35
hi everyone, i am 5'7", 180bl, short and fat legs tho(so sad...). w33 or 34 will be my regular size. first question is that among the "slim guy" "skinny guy" and "weird guy" which one will be more fit on me? (no jokes here plz~) i tried many "weird guy" in w33, and the waist is ok, fit a little tie but is ok as well, then here comes my second problem, they are crazy long! and someone else told me n&f comes with same length each size...(crying) what should i do? any suggestion?

I honestly think you should get a Slim Guy / Regular Guy fit then have it tapered. I understand it might be "a lot of work" but it's probably the only option. I'm pretty sure both the Slim Guy and Regular Guy cuts are available in Deep Indigo. BlueOwl and Tate and Yoko will hem the jeans to the proper inseam for you so don't worry about the length.
Oct 13, 2012 @ 12:04
If anyone (in Europe) is interested in a pair of Deep Indigo Weird Guys in 30 shoot me a pm.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

Oct 13, 2012 @ 13:51

Cuff once and then let the stacks settle unless it's obnoxiously long. It'll look a little iffy for the first few wears but after that you'll be fine.
Oct 14, 2012 @ 06:30
@pnutbutterjelly @yk-2 thanks for help! one more question, if i cut the jeans shorter, will this destroy the jeans? i am afraid the leg open will be bigger after cutting them, and this may made the jeans uglily. i really hate large leg open, it will cover half of my feet, looks so uglily! that is what i am worry about. someone done this before? share some experience?

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Oct 14, 2012 @ 14:33
@pnutbutterjelly @yk-2 thanks for help! one more question, if i cut the jeans shorter, will this destroy the jeans? i am afraid the leg open will be bigger after cutting them, and this may made the jeans uglily. i really hate large leg open, it will cover half of my feet, looks so uglily! that is what i am worry about. someone done this before? share some experience?

Don't just "cut them shorter." If you really want something done, take them to a tailor and specify the fit you want and get them hemmed/tapered.
Oct 15, 2012 @ 00:08
are the rasberry scratch n sniffs deep indigo?
Oct 15, 2012 @ 01:56

On the fence with SkGuys and WrdGuys..Tryna get a similar fit to these.
Im 6ft 1, 165 and want dem stacks..Any help guys? Maybe sz up on SKg or Down sz on WrdG?
Oct 15, 2012 @ 05:52
why don't you just buy one and try it on then exchange them if you don't like the fit.

Down 1 WG or TTS SkG
Oct 15, 2012 @ 14:00

Don't worry too much. My pant size is 28x28 so when I don't want stacks I always get my raws hemmed to a 28. The leg opening is a bit wider, like 8 inches vs 6.9 leg opening at 35 inch inseam. You can get your pants tapered - a tailor will open the seam and take out fabric to make it narrower and recreated the original shape. At a larger pant size, you'll have to make compromises. Either lose weight so you can fit into a smaller size or deal with it.
Oct 15, 2012 @ 16:44
why don't you just buy one and try it on then exchange them if you don't like the fit.

Down 1 WG or TTS SkG

Found it is best to size down 1 on weird guy fit seems to better overall
Oct 15, 2012 @ 17:12
I just picked up my first pair of N&F regular guy indios 32. This is some high quality shit!
Oct 15, 2012 @ 18:08
Just washed my cashmere skinnyguys for the first time.
It's now drying.

Did not wash for I think 2 years

Mister McCallister!

Oct 15, 2012 @ 18:41
Just ordered a pair of blanket lined skinny guys from Tate and Yoko. Hopefully they are as warm as everyone says they are. Will post pics ans updates. But I'm kicking my ass cause I had more than enough chances to buy them at like 50 or less. oh well live and learn.
Oct 15, 2012 @ 19:16
Just ordered a pair of blanket lined skinny guys from Tate and Yoko. Hopefully they are as warm as everyone says they are. Will post pics ans updates. But I'm kicking my ass cause I had more than enough chances to buy them at like 50 or less. oh well live and learn.

Where at?
Oct 15, 2012 @ 21:34
Obviously new about to grab my first pair of weird guys in "dirty fade" Im thinking about sizing down one because the story of the insane stretching is NOT universal...and I cant be out here like that lol any words of advice?
Oct 15, 2012 @ 21:37
Looked through the other threads too and saw the stereotypical spoiled hypebeast who just get on here to be dicks...wassup with that.
Oct 16, 2012 @ 03:35

Where at?

http://tateandyoko.com/1-jeans/128-naked-famous-skinny-guy-blanket-lined-denim.html
Oct 16, 2012 @ 06:24
Anyone post a pic or help me find some regular indigo skinny guys fades or fits? Mine are running on around 3 months of wear and all I am getting are some combs
Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:44
My weird guys are starting to blowout at the crotch. I know Nudies sends patches to those who fall victim, does N&F do that too? What do?
Oct 17, 2012 @ 03:12
My weird guys are starting to blowout at the crotch. I know Nudies sends patches to those who fall victim, does N&F do that too? What do?

Email them customer service to top notch blushing
Oct 17, 2012 @ 08:48
@brybo its called google images and stop thinking about the fades

Karmaloop REP Code: 4THEWIN 20%off

Oct 17, 2012 @ 22:04
Naked And Famous Reverse Fade at one month.

Looking California feeling Minnesota.

Oct 17, 2012 @ 23:35
^ugly
Oct 18, 2012 @ 03:24
^ugly

I know, but I can't stop wearing them. I have a problem. I know it can be helped. Please send donations.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 17:44
Karmaloop is pissing me off, Ordered Weird guys sent me skinny's
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:47

i guess im lucky kloop sent me the right jeans when i ordered.

it seems they're having a ton of probs sending people wrong sizes or fits...or the completely wrong jean all together
Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:12

i guess im lucky kloop sent me the right jeans when i ordered.

it seems they're having a ton of probs sending people wrong sizes or fits...or the completely wrong jean all together

2nd time I had to return them at my cost shit gets old

Sent them a heated email maybe they will hook me up with free shipping
Please login first to reply.