HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 30, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
skud231

how should i size on weird guys i heard 1 size down and 2 size down not sure?? im a averaged size guy
September 30, 2012 @ 01:39 PM
Mr_Chukes

how should i size on weird guys i heard 1 size down and 2 size down not sure?? im a averaged size guy

1 size down true to your waist size in other pants.
October 1, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

Hey guys, my birthday just passed and my lady came through with some Weird Guy Japanese Heritage. She bought true to size. Im wondering if I should size down to a 32 or keep it at 34, also the denim is a little heavy are there any thinner denim that are still selvedge in the skinny guy fit. Thanks
October 2, 2012 @ 09:21 AM
insomniac341

double post
October 2, 2012 @ 09:23 AM
insomniac341

Im wondering if I should size down to a 32 or keep it at 34, also the denim is a little heavy are there any thinner denim that are still selvedge in the skinny guy fit.

Size down. I had the misfortune of buying TTS in the weird guy. Sizing down one should be enough - two if you're feeling adventurous and really want that ball-crushing denim experience heh.

Some lighter weight ones would be the regular 12.5oz ingidos (which I'm selling a pair of in 32 haha smile ), the Soft Raw jeans, the deep indigos, and/or the indigo/indigos. I'm sure there are others that I missed.
October 2, 2012 @ 11:31 AM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

Im wondering if I should size down to a 32 or keep it at 34, also the denim is a little heavy are there any thinner denim that are still selvedge in the skinny guy fit.

Size down. I had the misfortune of buying TTS in the weird guy. Sizing down one should be enough - two if you're feeling adventurous and really want that ball-crushing denim experience heh.

Some lighter weight ones would be the regular 12.5oz ingidos (which I'm selling a pair of in 32 haha smile ), the Soft Raw jeans, the deep indigos, and/or the indigo/indigos. I'm sure there are others that I missed.

Thanks going to exchange them tomorrow and hopefully find something slimmer/ thinner.
October 2, 2012 @ 12:07 PM
highway

wg down2 is a normal-skinny fit. it isn't ball crushing or insane. it's actually TTS since the waist in wg is vanity sized 2 inches. buying a tagged 34 if your waist is 34 is the same as buying a 36 in a normal brand - something you would probably never do, so why do it with nf?
October 2, 2012 @ 02:14 PM

Got my hemp blends in last thursday. The main reason to go with hemps was that I heard they are really comfortable. As I didnt wear my deep indigos as much as other raw denims that I have owned, mainly due to their stiffness combined with the slim/skinny fit. They were just not comfortable enough to wear everyday, and they felt too restrictive to do stuff in them..
Thats why I was really happy to find out that the hemp blends were much more comfortable even when brand new, than deep indigos after over a year of wear. Hemps are lighter, but not too light. Hemp seems to be pretty stretchy material, since they feel almost like they were stretch denim. They are also really breathable. After six days of wear, they have stretched out a bit, and got a tad softer. They have really beautiful color and texture to them. Some people have said that they are itchy at first, but I didn't really notice anything after the first hour.

Heres some evo pics of the deep indigos. Pics are kinda crappy because lighting sucked and I had to place them near the window to get at least kind of true colors to the pics. Worn for about 1year on and off. Gave them a short cold soak this summer.

Fit pics of the hemps:

tinypic automatically rotated these...

Hemps are sized 32, and 32 is my normal jean size. Sized up two from weird guy deep indigos(sz30) and they fit pretty similar on the thighs(though they still have some strecth in them), but have bigger waist by one inch. I tapered a bit of the stacking part of the jeans because the stacks made them look like they were bootcut.
Sorry for my english skillz.
October 2, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
peter1234930

I know these pictures are really shitty, but does my fit look okay? Sized down 1, 29 waist skinny guy deep indigo.
October 2, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
peter1234930

*They are also incredibly tight in the waist right now. Buttoning them up is brutal. Will they stretch out to be comfy?
October 2, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
Mr_Chukes

I love the fit

October 2, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
brightsoles

I could've swore I posted this in here yesterday but it's gone.

If anyone picked up a pair of dirty fades could you post some evo pictures? I'm interested in seeing how they're turning out.

i got some about 3 weeks ago but have only worn them maybe 8 times since then so i can't say much yet. theyre stiffer then i thought they would be. getting some lines already behind the knee but other then that still pretty dark and raw. really interested to see how they turn out tho
October 2, 2012 @ 08:36 PM

*They are also incredibly tight in the waist right now. Buttoning them up is brutal. Will they stretch out to be comfy?

My WG deep indigos didn't stretch more than half an inch. They were a bit too tight in the beginning and they stretched to the point where they are comfortable, yet can be worn without a belt. But sometimes I wish that they were a bit looser on the waist. On the other hand, the tighter they are, the more stress you put in them. The more stress you put in them, the more they will stretch. And if you like the fit yourself, then the fit is good.
Personally, I wouldn't size down on skinny guys, especially not on heavier denim.
October 2, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
insomniac341

339, those hemps look great. Thanks for the evo pics on the deep indigos too.

As for stretching, every pair of WGs that I buy stretches out at least an inch. The solid black ones I have already stretched out about an inch in the waist and about 1/2 an inch in the thigh with 4 days of wear
October 2, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
insomniac341

I think you'll be fine either way. The fit looks good, but according to sizing charts, going to your regular waist in 30 isn't going to cause them to look baggy by any means. However, they will stretch at least a little bit over the course of a week or so, so just play it by ear I guess. The Weird Guy fit stretches about an inch in the waist easily, but I'm not sure about the skinny guy.
October 2, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
LckyChrmsBboy

Peter they look pretty good. My wg deep indigos didn't stretch much, but then again I went tts.

If you find that the upper block doesn't stretch enough have a tailor make it bigger from the outseam..should be able to get about an inch more room if ya end up needing it
October 3, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
forbidden-

N&F Skinny Guy about 1 year wear. Taken about a month ago. Crotch blew out so I've been working on my Tellason's until I finally get them repaired lol.
October 3, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
mike who

I could've swore I posted this in here yesterday but it's gone.

If anyone picked up a pair of dirty fades could you post some evo pictures? I'm interested in seeing how they're turning out.

i got some about 3 weeks ago but have only worn them maybe 8 times since then so i can't say much yet. theyre stiffer then i thought they would be. getting some lines already behind the knee but other then that still pretty dark and raw. really interested to see how they turn out tho

Thanks for the info. Keep us posted, man!
October 3, 2012 @ 11:33 AM
bak.

Ordered some Japan Heritage 3 weeks ago from Karmaloop.
They arrived yesterday and I had to pick them up at the customs (which meant 18 miles of driving).
When I opened up the package I thought "Shouldn't those me more slubby?"
KL sent me the Deep Indigos, which I already wear, instead of the cores.
After contacting Karmaloop they told I should sent them back and they'll send the right ones, which means waiting for another 3 weeks, driving to the customs and waisting time.
I've asked them to get an express shipping which of course isn't possible due to their "policy".
although I'd really love to get them jhs I actually feel like cancelling the whole order.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

October 3, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
bak.

...at least I had the chance to compare both pairs directly.

Here are a few pics of my Deep Indigos after 9,5 months lying to a new pair of DIs.
On one hand I'd like to give them a soak but on the other I think waiting the longest time possible is the best and the fades could/should be more present.
I also can't understand why the honeycombs are so wheak coz I ride my bike a lot..

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

October 4, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
foojinz

Does anyone know how well the WG n&f's x oni's fade? Im planning on ordering a pair online soon, but wanted to get myself a bit more familiar with them first
October 4, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
R.

Is the Skinny Guy fit the same as the APC Petit Standard? Or is it much skinnier?

Thanks.
October 4, 2012 @ 10:36 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

PS is tapered and skg isn't. SkG is like a tight straight fit...skinny/slim top block and straight down.
October 4, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
brightsoles

As for stretching, every pair of WGs that I buy stretches out at least an inch. The solid black ones I have already stretched out about an inch in the waist and about 1/2 an inch in the thigh with 4 days of wear

it depends on the fabric. im a 34 waist and i probably have 12 pairs of WG's and they all have stretched differently, some not at all;; both colours of the herringbone blends, the linen blend denims, indigo grey fill, etc. are definitely true to size. they didnt stretch and if i had sized down they wouldnt fit me.

i have chinos in 33 that should fit me fine and i can barely button them up. they arent stretching at all. my brushed flannel denims didnt really stretch much either. but i just got some dirty fades and they have stretched the worst out of any of them in the waist. those babies are up from a 34 to a 36 now i bet. so yeah; it all depends on the fabric blends and how thick the jeans are.
October 4, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
mister56

Naked And Famous Reverse Fade.

October 4, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
peter1234930

Really regretting sizing down on the Skinny Guys. The waist has stretched out but my ass is so uncomfortable whenever i wear them. My schlong also gets pummeled as well, and I'm a grower, not a show-er. My phone even broke today from getting pressed too hard into my thigh, as stupid as that sounds.

If anyone is interested I'll sell them (Skinny Guy Deep Indigo 29w) for $100 shipped. I know I look sketchy at 8 posts. Check my Newschoolers feedback (skiing site) if you wanna check me out:

http://www.newschoolers.com/ns/members/profile/member_id/140798/ - Feedback tab
October 5, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
raffixxx

probably a stupid question but im a noob. how skinny are the skinny guy ones? i mean i sometimes wear girls jeans @.@ is there a brand that makes jeans like n&f but are skinnier?

thanks
October 5, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
JuanBeesknees

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/182266/
October 5, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
Jbozz

Here are detail shots of the 1st runner up in the Red Core Fading contest. See the full results here: http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/fading-contest-2-results/

They are different than the contest submission photos, they put a 5MB cap on submission emails so I was kind of handcuffed on detail shots. I also post as CharlieHustle on RAWR if they look familiar.

Shout out to my hater. You know who you are, you piggly armed son of a bitch.

July, pre wash, coin pocket detail

Untitled by Jbozz2, on Flickr

Stacks July

Honeycombs July

Back July

Back full July

Front full July

Post Wash
Back Full August

IMG_3216 by Jbozz2, on Flickr

Pocket Detail August

IMG_3253 by Jbozz2, on Flickr

Front Full August

IMG_3252 by Jbozz2, on Flickr

Front August

IMG_3248 by Jbozz2, on Flickr

Back Partial August

IMG_3237 by Jbozz2, on Flickr

Post Wash August
October 5, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
YK-

probably a stupid question but im a noob. how skinny are the skinny guy ones? i mean i sometimes wear girls jeans @.@ is there a brand that makes jeans like n&f but are skinnier?

thanks

SG's are skinny... But nowhere near "girl jean" skinny.

As for some quality selvage denim in THAT tight of a fit, I don't really know where to point you. I'd like a pair skinnier than my skinny guys... But not on some girl jean shit.

Please login first to reply.