The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

Aug 14, 2012 @ 01:07
well my WG indigo selvedge came in today. i sized down too much tongueface should've stuck with 34. If anyone wants to buy them, or trade for a size 34 WG, let me know.
Aug 14, 2012 @ 01:22
Bro - give them a chance, if you look back, I was freaking out as well that I bought too small. I've worn non stop for 3 days and they are great. Wear em, they'll stretch. You'll love them.
Aug 14, 2012 @ 01:23
Bro - give them a chance, if you look back, I was freaking out as well that I bought too small. I've worn non stop for 3 days and they are great. Wear em, they'll stretch. You'll love them.
i can't button up any of the buttons haha. If i keep them, hopefully do stretch.I'm thinking of slimming down to fit them better. To the gym i go, i guess.
Aug 14, 2012 @ 01:43
Yeh - I was able to button, it was a struggle but I got them. Can you return them? What size r they?
Aug 14, 2012 @ 01:44
Yeh - I was able to button, it was a struggle but I got them. Can you return them? What size r they?
got em from Karmaloop, so not tryna return. they're size 32 WG.
Aug 14, 2012 @ 01:46
I think that's to tight if you can't do any of the buttons. I would think if you just couldn't get the top one then that would be ok.

I just don't think NF would/should stretch that much. Mine have only stretched like an inch in the waist, but I also went tts
Aug 14, 2012 @ 01:50
Topher - check your private messages
Aug 14, 2012 @ 01:53
I think that's to tight if you can't do any of the buttons. I would think if you just couldn't get the top one then that would be ok.

I just don't think NF would/should stretch that much. Mine have only stretched like an inch in the waist, but I also went tts
yo actually, trying them on again, they look/fit really well. just the waist is the problem. they're not even tight on my thighs
Aug 14, 2012 @ 03:43
How's sizing for Skinny Guy?
I usually wear size 32 Levis, and size 33 UB Skinny.
Thanks!

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Aug 14, 2012 @ 04:04
what would be the same fit as a naked and famous skinny guy in nudies? thinn fin?
Aug 14, 2012 @ 06:28
Not sure if you guys noticed, but N&F has a tendency of sewing their belt loops though the pockets.. I cut them inside the pocket on one pair and that helps a little bit. Sounds weird but it gives you some extra space
Aug 14, 2012 @ 15:51
anyone have Grey stretch skinny guy that I can reference to?
I'm 5''10 and weight 133.
Thinking of size 28
Aug 14, 2012 @ 18:42
I am 5'8 135 pounds and I wear a 32 in pretty much everything should I size down or anything on skinny guys or just go with my 32?

here are two reference pictures

levi 511 trouser 32

uniqlo denim 32

will a size 32 skinny guy fit anything like these? they can be a little baggier but not a whole bunch
Aug 14, 2012 @ 22:15
Just tried to ride my gsxr in my 3 day old sized down 2 WG's - I would not recommend that to anyone.
Aug 15, 2012 @ 02:08

shitty pics, 10 months tho 1 soak 1 hand wash

www.headhunterla.com

Aug 15, 2012 @ 02:33
Got a pair of left hand twill skinny guys worn less than 5 times for sale size 32, $100. PM if interested.

soundcloud.com/johnf-m

Aug 15, 2012 @ 02:37
i dont understand how anyone can buy WG TTS. my actual waist measures 32. sized down two for the WG's. pre soaked them for 2 hours in warm water and then wore them while they were still damp until they dried. could not have asked for a better fit. will post pictures when i get a chance.

overdose.

Aug 15, 2012 @ 02:59
^I bought my WG's 1 size down and I love the fit. Its perfect, all I need is the pockets to become looser.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Aug 15, 2012 @ 10:20
after sleeping on the WG greencast for about a week i finally decide to order and karmaloop sells out of my size........ saul good tho because i just ordered a pair off farfetch with that 2 day shipping!! had to pay $23 more than i would have on KL but thats what i get for Z's. im bout that 6 am cop to end my day proper, ima sleep GOOD, holla at cha boi!

السلام عليكم

Aug 15, 2012 @ 19:05
Hello. Naked And Famous Redcore.

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/ralphelliottsmediasyrup
Aug 16, 2012 @ 01:36
So no love for the dirty fades? Not hearing anything about them.
Aug 16, 2012 @ 02:41
I would like to see them. I wonder how the brown comes across; dirty in a bad way or dirty in a interesting way. Is it dark brown or light brown? If anybody has a pair with any brown showing please take a photo and post it here so we can judge you. lol.
Aug 16, 2012 @ 03:26

lol if these ones i got coming in fit me proper im prob gonna cop the dirty but i have no seen nor heard a single thing about them. everyone must not be feeling them because you can find pretty much everything else about all the other fades/styles.

I would like to see them. I wonder how the brown comes across; dirty in a bad way or dirty in a interesting way. Is it dark brown or light brown? If anybody has a pair with any brown showing please take a photo and post it here so we can judge you. lol.

im slightly upset you didn't tag your pic with the exact days,hours,and minutes like you normally do but good stuff! i been lurkin your flix on rawr, you or that fool who skates better win!

السلام عليكم

Aug 16, 2012 @ 05:02

lol if these ones i got coming in fit me proper im prob gonna cop the dirty but i have no seen nor heard a single thing about them. everyone must not be feeling them because you can find pretty much everything else about all the other fades/styles.

im slightly upset you didn't tag your pic with the exact days,hours,and minutes like you normally do but good stuff! i been lurkin your flix on rawr, you or that fool who skates better win!

Those skater fades are huge. I'm 46 now, and I don't feel like getting on a skateboard in the Houston heat only to change my health status from OK to F*cked up. I can only bike around and clean the kitchen. He has put in the sweat equity literally.
Aug 16, 2012 @ 17:41
Is there anywhere to get N&F's cheaper than karmaloop with rep code?
Aug 16, 2012 @ 18:01
Is there anywhere to get N&F's cheaper than karmaloop with rep code?
maybe the used marketplace.
Aug 16, 2012 @ 22:18
Still no one willing to trade some 32s for 31s? I got Deep Indigo Weird guys only had for a few days and wishing I got 32.

Anyone?
Aug 17, 2012 @ 00:43
anyone know when karmaloop will get any new pairs of N&F jeans? Or when N&F releases new season?
Aug 17, 2012 @ 04:15
anyone know when karmaloop will get any new pairs of N&F jeans? Or when N&F releases new season?

should be soon, barneys already has the fall collection. fsr of glow in the dark SGs
Aug 17, 2012 @ 07:42
thanks man

but does anyone know any CANADIAN based sites? although they do ship to Canada, but i hate paying customs

Hell yea.. I got the connect in LA.. Authentic shit.. PM and I'll get u set up.
Please login first to reply.