300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
August 4, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
christopher.

I ordered a pair of WG from Karmaloop, but they sent me a skinny guy instead. I tried them on and they're so tight that i cant even pull em up all the way without struggling. I wanted the WGs because i knew tapered would've fit my thighs better. should i keep them and see if they stretch/fit or should i just see if i can return them? Will they even stretch?
August 4, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
Dat1Dude562

I ordered a pair of WG from Karmaloop, but they sent me a skinny guy instead. I tried them on and they're so tight that i cant even pull em up all the way without struggling. I wanted the WGs because i knew tapered would've fit my thighs better. should i keep them and see if they stretch/fit or should i just see if i can return them? Will they even stretch?

At least you got a pair. I ordered a pair of WG's from Karmaloop and they sent me some ugly DGK Camo shorts instead. Should finally be getting my pair in on monday and im hoping they didnt screw it up again.

BTW, did you size down on the WG? Since they sent you Skinny Guys, did they send you the size you ordered?

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

August 4, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
christopher.

yeah i sized down one. They gave me the right size. I ordered a pair of "Skinny Weird Guy" from them, thinking they were WGs with a typo, but they were SG. It's weird because there was already a SG of the same color on the site.
August 4, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
Dat1Dude562

yeah i sized down one. They gave me the right size. I ordered a pair of "Skinny Weird Guy" from them, thinking they were WGs with a typo, but they were SG. It's weird because there was already a SG of the same color on the site.

thanks for the info. I was thinking of getting some SG's next. So you wouldnt recommend sizing down one on them?

August 4, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
christopher.

thanks for the info. I was thinking of getting some SG's next. So you wouldnt recommend sizing down one on them?
idk about skinny guys, but i heard sizing down 1 on WG is the way to go.
August 4, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
encore818

At least you got a pair. I ordered a pair of WG's from Karmaloop and they sent me some ugly DGK Camo shorts instead. Should finally be getting my pair in on monday and im hoping they didnt screw it up again.

BTW, did you size down on the WG? Since they sent you Skinny Guys, did they send you the size you ordered?

haha seriously? I'd understand an incorrect size or fit but that sucks bro. and back to the original post, if it's difficult to fit in wg's, sg's are gonna be worse I'd imagine
August 4, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
christopher.

well idk how the WG's would've fit because this is my first pair of raw denim. I'm probably gonna exchange these for some WGs if i can.
August 4, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
Dat1Dude562

I sized down 1 on my WG and this sounds like good news. Dealing with karmaloops returns sucks. They told me that as soon as they saw what i was returning to them was in transit, they would ship my denim out. They lied and waited to receive the damn shorts (5 days after) and ship out my denim 2nd day air bit it doesn't matter because i still gotta wait until Monday. Smh.

August 4, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
cantasaurus

I'm thinking about getting the left hand twill selvedge skinny guys, should I size up or stay true to size? Also does any one know the inseam on them?
August 4, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
UndefeatedJK

I'm thinking about getting the left hand twill selvedge skinny guys, should I size up or stay true to size? Also does any one know the inseam on them?

It really depends on how you want it to fit. You should probably measure your best fitting pairs of jeans then compare measurements. You can find measurements on here http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7921001
But usually, if you want a really skinny fit, size down 1. True to size for a normal skinny fit.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

August 4, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
cantasaurus

@undefeatedjk thanks man I'll probably end up going true to size
August 4, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
geebus

I sized down 1 on my WG and this sounds like good news. Dealing with karmaloops returns sucks. They told me that as soon as they saw what i was returning to them was in transit, they would ship my denim out. They lied and waited to receive the damn shorts (5 days after) and ship out my denim 2nd day air bit it doesn't matter because i still gotta wait until Monday. Smh.

lol returns are always jewish! but im WEAKKK they sent you some DGK shorts!
should i size down to 30 in WG is im around 31-32? also hows the fit compared to apc NS?

السلام عليكم

August 5, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

[/img]
August 5, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
Whoadie

is that v shaped thing normal?
August 5, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
cernio

Did anyone pick up a pair of the dirty fades? Any evo pics? I know they're pretty new but I just want to get an idea of how they look.
August 5, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
highway

is that v shaped thing normal?
it's called diaper butt
August 5, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
Whoadie

^i have that forming on my elephants, and ive only worn it for a week or so. how do i get rid of it?
August 5, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
LckyChrmsBboy

pull your pants up?
August 6, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
Clazzy8

So after reading through much of the posts I'm still confused as to how much I should size down for weird guys?
Should I size down 2 or 1? My true waist is 33.
August 6, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
highway

So after reading through much of the posts I'm still confused as to how much I should size down for weird guys?
Should I size down 2 or 1? My true waist is 33.
2 if you want a tighter fit. down 1 will be pretty fucking baggy still.
August 6, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Going TTS wouldn't be a baggy fit..look at my pic above, i know its not good or doesn't show much but those are tts WG D.I.

Anyone wanna buy my skg E2's size 30? Worn 20x or so around the house or trade for 29's??

Don't like how the back looks. may look worse due to bad lighting but I'm uncomfortable with them.

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]
August 6, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
christopher.

is there any other place to buy N&F online besides of Karmaloop or Blue Owl?
August 6, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
highway

Going TTS wouldn't be a baggy fit..look at my pic above, i know its not good or doesn't show much but those are tts WG D.I.

Anyone wanna buy my skg E2's size 30? Worn 20x or so around the house or trade for 29's??

Don't like how the back looks. may look worse due to bad lighting but I'm uncomfortable with them.

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]
those are fucking ginormous.
August 6, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
highway

is there any other place to buy N&F online besides of Karmaloop or Blue Owl?
tate+yoko but i don't know why you'd ever want to shop there . . .
August 6, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

they're almost the same measurements as my WG's but there's too much fabric in the back of the thighs. I might just try and see what it would cost to taper the upper thigh. Don't know if this is just the cut for skg or my pair was just fucked up. Maybe a 29 would really have a better fit.

here's a better side shot...still think they're "ginormous"?

[/img]
August 6, 2012 @ 09:40 AM
cantasaurus

Yo does anyone have or is willing to post a fit pic of left hand twill selvedge skinny guys? Also does anyone know if theres a place in South Florida that sells them? Thanks
August 6, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
Koozie

Does the WG have a similar fit to the Levi 501? Except with a tapered leg?
August 6, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
dirtyspc

Bouta cop some raw denimz,sooo should i size down for sg?
August 6, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
Dat1Dude562

I wouldn't say it does. I just got my WG today in Indigo Selvedge and they fit like more like a 511 but just a bit looser. I sized down one from 30.

In glad I didn't get a SG cause if my WG fit this slim, SG would be too skinny for my taste.

August 7, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
Koozie

I wouldn't say it does. I just got my WG today in Indigo Selvedge and they fit like more like a 511 but just a bit looser. I sized down one from 30.

In glad I didn't get a SG cause if my WG fit this slim, SG would be too skinny for my taste.

Thanks. I guess I'll go TTS with WG if I get them ...

Please login first to reply.