Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 26, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
shlogan

shlogan fit looks nice to me, depends on which type of fit you want.

thanks man. what differences should i expect if i went with either the WG a size down, or staying the same size and getting skinny guy? im assuming SG would be much more drastic
July 27, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

yes. There's only wg, skg, and slim guy. Soon to be a super skinny!!!

I need those super skinnies in my life aha

You need some food and heavy lifting in your life

Yes, I do need some food and lifting in my life. I really don't eat that much and stopped working out. I've got a build like shlogan..5'6 115-120. Most I've ever weighed was 134 and that was when i was working out. Started at 113 and hit 134 in 2 months. Would love to start working out again but i'm to damn lazy.

The super skinny will just be a tapered skinny guy . Was told it will be coming out jan 2013 or sooner. Was told by who ever responds on their FB page.
July 27, 2012 @ 02:46 PM
Mr_Chukes

this is my first pair of selvedge. weird guy lht in 30, im 6' and 130lbs. I will either be sending these back to blue owl or getting them tailored, but i would love some advice on what my next move should be. i could go up to 1" lower in the waist, the thighs are a little big and so is the ass, but most of the problem seems to be around my calfs. what do you think?

They look awesome bro.
July 27, 2012 @ 02:59 PM

Inactive

@shlogan they look okay, I mean not bad... You could've went 1 down. 6'0" and 130 though.. Damn
July 27, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
UndefeatedJK

sorry for being a noob but on karmaloop, What is the length if you get a 28 or 29 in skinny guy?

Most skinny guys are around 37 inch inseam

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

July 27, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
mister56

118 days, 8 hours, 29 minutes and 42 seconds, or 16 weeks.
July 29, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
highway

just purchased a pair of weird guys that fit me perfect after sizing down 2, so was wondering if a belt will prevent major stretching?
the idea is not to sag them, they will get a little looser after the denim softens after tons of wear.
July 30, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
ripchiper

Hello! I've also posted this in the nudie denim thread, I hope this doesn't make me uncool and awful!

I'm looking to buy a new pair of raw selvage jeans, I'm looking at these two models

Nudie Grim Tim Open Dry Selvage http://shop.nudiejeans.com/en/product/913/open-dry-selvage

or

Naked and Famous Skinny Guy Natural Revival http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/collection/men/skinnyguy/natural-indigo-revival-selvedge.html

I can get either for approx £70, I don't want to spend much more than that. I know the N&F fit is slimmer than the Nudies, but I'm ok with either fit, which jeans would you recommend in terms of quality?

Thanks guys.
July 31, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
riverwalkivyleague

Hey since I am an indecisive asshole I have had me E2's for about 3 months and I kind of wanna soak them is that breaking the not so real but real rules of denim?? help me out Hypebeasters.
July 31, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
UndefeatedJK

Hey since I am an indecisive asshole I have had me E2's for about 3 months and I kind of wanna soak them is that breaking the not so real but real rules of denim?? help me out Hypebeasters.

You can wash/soak it whenever you want. Its your denim. There are no rules

July 31, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
hakizi

If you want good fades, stop thinking about it.
July 31, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Don't wash em. I washed my deep indigos too soon. Really I probably souldn't have washed until I really needed. I like how raw denim looks when it's really worn...still has that sheen look to it.
July 31, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
bak.

Hello! I've also posted this in the nudie denim thread, I hope this doesn't make me uncool and awful!

I'm looking to buy a new pair of raw selvage jeans, I'm looking at these two models

Nudie Grim Tim Open Dry Selvage http://shop.nudiejeans.com/en/product/913/open-dry-selvage

or

Naked and Famous Skinny Guy Natural Revival http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/collection/men/skinnyguy/natural-indigo-revival-selvedge.html

I can get either for approx £70, I don't want to spend much more than that. I know the N&F fit is slimmer than the Nudies, but I'm ok with either fit, which jeans would you recommend in terms of quality?

Thanks guys.

Hey man,
no it doesn't make you uncool posting the same stuff in different threads but registering in need of an answer makes. razz

to the question: the nudie Grim Tims were also my first pair of raws.
I don't know the natural indigos but I can tell for my deep indigos that I feel the quality of my n&f pair is way better.
although the natural indigo is somewhat lighter than my deep indigos but I'd probably go with n&f.

call me corny or stupid but I'm also not a huge fan of running around town with the same brand like most of the kids out there.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

July 31, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
nakedandfakest

DI WG (almost) on their 7 month birthday. Slowly but steadily.

info on belt with latch bak. ?
August 1, 2012 @ 08:01 AM
bak.

http://shop.abcdenim.com/product/austin-jeffers-pelican-hook-belt-tan

http://elizab.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=EB&Product_Code=aj-pelican-hook-belt&Category_Code=aj-belts

Cheers!

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

August 1, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
ahugetarsier

So i was just wondering what the cheapest place to buy naked and famous would be right now, so far it seems to be Karmaloop with their 20% off code, but if there is a spot where they are on sale I would love to know.
August 1, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
DangItWinchester

Just happens to be random when sales occur if it isn't from Karmaloop. You could try the sales rack at Barney's if there's one around you, found a red core out there for $110.
August 1, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
faiint

Just copped some N&F Skinny Guy Deep Indigo W30, was wondering if i should get it hemmed maybe 1-2 inches? not sure here are my fit pics.. sorry for awful quality my blackberry is all i gots..

August 1, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
kevii

sorry for being a noob but on karmaloop, What is the length if you get a 28 or 29 in skinny guy?

okay a karmaloop rep just emailed me back saying a 29 waist is like a 29 or 30 length in skinny guy. Is this true?
August 1, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
hakizi

okay a karmaloop rep just emailed me back saying a 29 waist is like a 29 or 30 length in skinny guy. Is this true?

Are you sure it wasn't 29 or 30 waist? None of them are that short of inseam.
August 2, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
kevii

yea that's what they said. That's what I need too I need a 29/30 but I'm hesitant on ordering them because I don't want to order a 29 and they send me a 32 length
August 2, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
cernio

The lengths are definitely not 30, always like 36+. I'm a 29/30 also and I just got a pair hemmed. No problem and works out fine. You won't find a pair that has a 30 inch inseam naturally.
August 2, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
hakizi

yea that's what they said. That's what I need too I need a 29/30 but I'm hesitant on ordering them because I don't want to order a 29 and they send me a 32 length

You have to hem them to get them that short. Raw denim pretty much always comes in crazy long inseams, to allow people to do whatever they want.
August 2, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
mynameismcallister

I'm thinking about buying the Raspberry scented jeans.
But not sure what size to get.

When I bought the skinnyguy stretch jeans I always bought size 33
Last month I bought the Broken Twill skinnyguy. And had to buy the 34 for it to fit the way I wanted.

Should I buy a 33 or 34 weirdguy Raspberry scented jeans?
I also tried on the weird guy green selvedge and that was 33. It fitted good.

Mister McCallister!

August 2, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
hakizi

I'm thinking about buying the Raspberry scented jeans.
But not sure what size to get.

When I bought the skinnyguy stretch jeans I always bought size 33
Last month I bought the Broken Twill skinnyguy. And had to buy the 34 for it to fit the way I wanted.

Should I buy a 33 or 34 weirdguy Raspberry scented jeans?
I also tried on the weird guy green selvedge and that was 33. It fitted good.

Usually size down for weird guys. My friend just bought the raspberries and he bought a 30 (his true waist is 33), and after stretching they're perfect. but if you tried a 33 and it was what you wanted, get that.
August 3, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
premeium

So how do the wg and sg differ in fit?
August 3, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
Whoadie

^werid guys are tapered and skinny guys are skinny
August 3, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
UndefeatedJK

Just copped some N&F Skinny Guy Deep Indigo W30, was wondering if i should get it hemmed maybe 1-2 inches? not sure here are my fit pics.. sorry for awful quality my blackberry is all i gots..

Can't really see it. But its really all personal preference. Do you like stacking? Or you can always just cuff it twice if you like.

August 3, 2012 @ 03:32 PM
Daveb86

For those that have them.. How are the dirty fades coming along?
Any pics?
How dark is the indigo? Some of the webstores pictures look a little lighter.
August 3, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
geebus

Trying to buy a pair of N&F jawns (this will be my first pair of selvedge) however idk if a tailor will be able to shorten them so theyfit better? and if he can would it just look bad

im thinking about these greens, sound amazing! should i get sz 30 and since their vanity the waste will be 32?
also how have they faded if any for you man?
green is my favorite color and i feel like these will be the shizer for me

ive never had a pair of N&F so how do the WG fit? similar to apc NS????
tons of questions i know but i know you guys got my back!

السلام عليكم

Please login first to reply.