The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

Aug 05, 2012 @ 14:00
Did anyone pick up a pair of the dirty fades? Any evo pics? I know they're pretty new but I just want to get an idea of how they look.
Aug 05, 2012 @ 22:27

is that v shaped thing normal?
it's called diaper butt
Aug 05, 2012 @ 23:02
^i have that forming on my elephants, and ive only worn it for a week or so. how do i get rid of it?
Aug 05, 2012 @ 23:53
pull your pants up?
Aug 06, 2012 @ 02:06
So after reading through much of the posts I'm still confused as to how much I should size down for weird guys?
Should I size down 2 or 1? My true waist is 33.
Aug 06, 2012 @ 02:08
So after reading through much of the posts I'm still confused as to how much I should size down for weird guys?
Should I size down 2 or 1? My true waist is 33.
2 if you want a tighter fit. down 1 will be pretty fucking baggy still.
Aug 06, 2012 @ 02:55
Going TTS wouldn't be a baggy fit..look at my pic above, i know its not good or doesn't show much but those are tts WG D.I.

Anyone wanna buy my skg E2's size 30? Worn 20x or so around the house or trade for 29's??

Don't like how the back looks. may look worse due to bad lighting but I'm uncomfortable with them.

Aug 06, 2012 @ 04:12
is there any other place to buy N&F online besides of Karmaloop or Blue Owl?
Aug 06, 2012 @ 04:29
Going TTS wouldn't be a baggy fit..look at my pic above, i know its not good or doesn't show much but those are tts WG D.I.

Anyone wanna buy my skg E2's size 30? Worn 20x or so around the house or trade for 29's??

Don't like how the back looks. may look worse due to bad lighting but I'm uncomfortable with them.

those are fucking ginormous.
Aug 06, 2012 @ 04:30
is there any other place to buy N&F online besides of Karmaloop or Blue Owl?
tate+yoko but i don't know why you'd ever want to shop there . . .
Aug 06, 2012 @ 04:36
they're almost the same measurements as my WG's but there's too much fabric in the back of the thighs. I might just try and see what it would cost to taper the upper thigh. Don't know if this is just the cut for skg or my pair was just fucked up. Maybe a 29 would really have a better fit.

here's a better side shot...still think they're "ginormous"?

Aug 06, 2012 @ 09:40
Yo does anyone have or is willing to post a fit pic of left hand twill selvedge skinny guys? Also does anyone know if theres a place in South Florida that sells them? Thanks
Aug 06, 2012 @ 23:06
Does the WG have a similar fit to the Levi 501? Except with a tapered leg?
Aug 06, 2012 @ 23:26
Bouta cop some raw denimz,sooo should i size down for sg?
Aug 06, 2012 @ 23:30

I wouldn't say it does. I just got my WG today in Indigo Selvedge and they fit like more like a 511 but just a bit looser. I sized down one from 30.

In glad I didn't get a SG cause if my WG fit this slim, SG would be too skinny for my taste.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Aug 07, 2012 @ 06:35
Originally posted by Inactive User

I wouldn't say it does. I just got my WG today in Indigo Selvedge and they fit like more like a 511 but just a bit looser. I sized down one from 30.

In glad I didn't get a SG cause if my WG fit this slim, SG would be too skinny for my taste.

Thanks. I guess I'll go TTS with WG if I get them ...
Aug 07, 2012 @ 12:06
Originally posted by Inactive User

Thanks. I guess I'll go TTS with WG if I get them ...

I would've gone TTS as well but you have to consider that the jeans will stretch. Mines were really tight at first, but I've had them on for about 5 hours and its easier to put them on now. Hopefully mine don't stretch too much.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Aug 07, 2012 @ 17:22

is that v shaped thing normal?

its called hes sagging like a mofo and probably doesnt have an ass that fits/holds/shapes the jeans
Aug 07, 2012 @ 22:08
Wierd guy red core jeans for cheap at barneys!! Check em out
Aug 07, 2012 @ 22:46
I hate wearing shoes so much, so Toms are the closest thing to being barefoot for me. If those finger toe shoe things weren't so freaking retarded looking I'd be all over them.

look in to Natives, not as bitch looking as toms and i'm almost certain they're lighter/comfier.

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

Aug 08, 2012 @ 05:55
anyone know any discount codes for tateandyoko?
Aug 09, 2012 @ 02:42
i was gettin ready to cop a pair and was wonderin if i should get a 29 or a 30?
my size that i usually wear is 32 cause alot of jeans dont make 31 waist and my waist is about a 31.5 i and would like to "sag" a bit after theyve went thru the process.
Aug 09, 2012 @ 07:29
^which fit, bruh?

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

Aug 09, 2012 @ 15:24
weird guy
Aug 09, 2012 @ 21:40
Need some help, first pair of naked and famous im buying. I wear Levi 511, 31 waist, 30 length. Im looking for a similar fit to 511, can be a little skinner but not as skinny as levi 510. Should I go with weird guy or skinny guy, and what size should I go for. Thanks in advance

Regularly updated with supreme heat + other items http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/ http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/

Aug 10, 2012 @ 07:17
Naked and Famous Elephant 2s at 5 months + 2 weeks.6 days a week. Not too sure if I wanna wash them at 6 months or not!

What do you guys think? blushing
Aug 10, 2012 @ 09:52
I think it looks ok. Wonder if the WG's would look better on me than my SkG even tho WG has bigger thighs..might have fit like my deep indigo wg's. Shame too cuz i really like the denim
Aug 10, 2012 @ 18:55
Realized I went a bit overboard with how many pairs of jawns I got. Have a pair of weird guy 31 ducks I got but wore once, looking to get rid of. Also some well worn 32 grey weird guys, and maybe indigo weird guy high 31s. Pm me
Aug 10, 2012 @ 23:37
Alright so from what I understand, weird guys and skinny guys have the same "slimness" on the legs, except weird guys have a larger thigh and waist?
Aug 10, 2012 @ 23:40
Naked and Famous Elephant 2s at 5 months + 2 weeks.6 days a week. Not too sure if I wanna wash them at 6 months or not!

What do you guys think? blushing

They look excellent. Blows my mind how fast these fade. Do they still feel rigid or have they softened up? I'm curious how soft heavy denim gets over time.
Please login first to reply.