Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 6, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
encore818

actually I'm a big dude. 6'3" and 210. But the legs are really baggy, and the waist and thighs are fine.
July 6, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
Timmy Turner

getting first pair of raw denim NF. TTS-31/30 or 32/32 stacked a bit. IDK what size to get in NF cuz i dont want a super skinnny fit or a baggy so i was thinkin of getting WGs in like 30. Im like 5'8 133lbs. thanks
July 6, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
Timmy Turner

was thinking getting these sorry dub post http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Weird-Skinny-Guy-Jean-in-Natural-Inidigo-Selvedge/80049 in 30
July 6, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
mkamundson

is there any difference in fit between regular weird guys and core weird guys?
July 6, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
ILL.WILL

was thinking getting these sorry dub post http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Weird-Skinny-Guy-Jean-in-Natural-Inidigo-Selvedge/80049 in 30
Dude get the 29 WG. I'm 5' 8" 140 and the 29's fit great, maybe even a little room in the waste. The 30's will be really baggy on you.
July 6, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
highway

is there any difference in fit between regular weird guys and core weird guys?
post links to what you are talking about plz
July 6, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
LckyChrmsBboy

Romtin- just go tts on WG, they should be a slim fit since you dont seem to be a big guy. Im 5'6 115-120 lbs and went tts. A few friends said they were skinny but they are use to 501 cut style jeans. I find them perfect for a slim tapered look.
July 7, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
superrambo

im going to buy my first pair of raw denims. Im going with NF but dont know what size or fit to choose.

I don't want something super skinny or baggy, just very well fitting. Im asking because I saw some NF jeans on karmaloop and the fits look like ASS. I'm 6'3'' and 175 with a true waist of 32. if someone can help me out I would appreciate it.
July 8, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Super skinny cut coming ss2013!!!
July 8, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
Timmy Turner

Dude get the 29 WG. I'm 5' 8" 140 and the 29's fit great, maybe even a little room in the waste. The 30's will be really baggy on you.

Thanks man I'll order them within a week and try to post pics getting these http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=binshop.prodt.detail&SKU=7923000 in a 29. The guy over there said he could hem them for me free of charge. I'll probably hem the inseam to 32.5. Thanks fro the help though!
July 8, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
mkamundson

....and again i ask

Whats up guys. New to the forum, previously hooked on True's but now about to purchase my first pair of N&F's and i have a couple quick questions.

1. Ive read almost all of this thread and it seems like no one buys slims. I was gonna get those but now im leaning towards the weird's. Why is that, are slims super baggy? Ive read the website descriptions but they weren't very informative. What are the main differences between weirds and slims? (The thing that worried me about the weirds was that i wear Air Force 1 mid's and it seems like the width at the ankle might look odd with the bulk of the shoe)

2. Do they stretch alot from their original size and do they run larger then the indicated waist size?

3. Just confirming that dark indigo's wear better then regular indigo's?

4. What are some of the best websites to buy these jeans in the US, best prices ect.?

5. And anyone on here have the Left hand twill?

I appreciate the help, ive done my research but its always better to get the answers from those who are truly knowledgable. Thanks

-Michael
July 8, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
Timmy Turner

aw man shud i get http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=binshop.prodt.detail&SKU=7923000 or http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=binshop.prodt.detail&SKU=7921000
July 8, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
Whoadie

any fit pics of the elephant 19 oz skinnies?
July 8, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
travish

im going to buy my first pair of raw denims. Im going with NF but dont know what size or fit to choose.

I don't want something super skinny or baggy, just very well fitting. Im asking because I saw some NF jeans on karmaloop and the fits look like ASS. I'm 6'3'' and 175 with a true waist of 32. if someone can help me out I would appreciate it.

When it comes to Naked and Famous, and pretty much all denim for that matter, the best thing to do is just try them on. It all depends on your frame and what not. I would say go TTS Skinny Guy but that might not be the fit your looking for.

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

July 8, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
Timmy Turner

pics of dirty fade weird guy ?
July 8, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
vasquiat

I'm looking to buy some NFs, I have a pair of unbrandeds in the skinny cut. Does anybody know what cut would be close to that? The skinny guys look a little too skinny.
July 8, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
canza

With a sudden taper at the knee and nothing above, will it look awkward?
No i got my NF Chinos tapered and it has more of a carrot fit. When I get a chance I'll show you a pic.

FS - Naked and Famous denim collection http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/175380/

July 9, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
jgrand03

Do the Selvedge Duck Canvas stretch as much as their denim? I'm a 29 in skinny guys

Is the general rule still size down 2 for weird guys is basically what I'm asking
July 9, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
encore818

With a sudden taper at the knee and nothing above, will it look awkward?
No i got my NF Chinos tapered and it has more of a carrot fit. When I get a chance I'll show you a pic.

Thanks, I'd be interested in seeing how they look. Mine are already at the shop and ae getting tapered from the knee down. I was wearing a pair of jeans which I love the fit of and I asked her to taper them to the same measurments. Let's see how they turn out. I think next time I might try tts sg's.
July 9, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
seabreezy

From the SUFU N&F forum, user Poonjo:
Alright, so I e-mailed Brandon and wrote on FB, but still no reply...
Has anyone heard when the Kamikaze Attack collabo will drop? I need to cop, but I might need to special order them since their last unsanforized collab would've been too short for me....
Details about the Kamikaze Attack collab for those who don't know:
Unsanforized
Indigo Black Warp
Midnight Indigo Weft
Black Stitching
Red Pocket bags
Hilarious leather patch of a girl holding a guitar between her breasts and licking it

I checked out the N&F Facebook page and Brandon or whoever runs their page respond back with, "They will be headed to Barneys store by August. I'm sure you can call your local barneys to reserve one ahead of time. They will be made in a 37" inseam."

So i dont know if there are any pics out of these but its something to look forward to. Man, so many style restocks and new styles dropping from N&F thats coming out in August! Gonna be broke!
July 9, 2012 @ 02:36 PM
jmaudi0

Does anyone have the Red Chino WG collabo from BlueOwl? I'm thinking about grabbing a pair but I'd love to see some pics of them worn in first. I can't imagine they fade like denim but I'm curious how they may end up.

Do they bleed like denim / should they not be washed for a while like the denim also or does it not matter?

Thanks!
July 9, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
DangItWinchester

....and again i ask

Whats up guys. New to the forum, previously hooked on True's but now about to purchase my first pair of N&F's and i have a couple quick questions.

1. Ive read almost all of this thread and it seems like no one buys slims. I was gonna get those but now im leaning towards the weird's. Why is that, are slims super baggy? Ive read the website descriptions but they weren't very informative. What are the main differences between weirds and slims? (The thing that worried me about the weirds was that i wear Air Force 1 mid's and it seems like the width at the ankle might look odd with the bulk of the shoe)

2. Do they stretch alot from their original size and do they run larger then the indicated waist size?

3. Just confirming that dark indigo's wear better then regular indigo's?

4. What are some of the best websites to buy these jeans in the US, best prices ect.?

5. And anyone on here have the Left hand twill?

I appreciate the help, ive done my research but its always better to get the answers from those who are truly knowledgable. Thanks

-Michael

1. Slims seem to be straight throughout, WG's are tapered at the knees. The one time I got a slim it felt like something like the Levi's 501s. I like the WG fit better.

2. Depends on the material and denim itself. Low Tensions I got went up 1 inch after wearing them in, but it's vanity sized so you really got to check what are the measurements beforehand because they all aren't exactly the same.

3. Can't comment on that.

4. Personally I use Blueowl to buy them but sometimes I might go on Karmaloop if there are discounts and deals going on.

5. Can't comment on that either.
July 10, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

The deep indigos wont fade well unless youre really active. I've worn mine for maybe 7 months and barely have any fades..but all I do is walk and sit around. Just did a hand wash and lost a lot indigo, nothing that changed the color or anything but ill wash again a after a few months of wear. I'm going to wash these more and prob never wash my E2.
July 10, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
encore818

After 2 trips to the tailor, 1 for getting shortened, and 1 for getting tapered, I finally have the fit I wanted from my TTS WGs. Here's a before and after.

Before:

After:
July 10, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
canza

^^^ great to hear you like the new fit.. How much you get them tapered by? Whats the new inseam? 32in?

FS - Naked and Famous denim collection http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/175380/

July 10, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
encore818

^^^ great to hear you like the new fit.. How much you get them tapered by? Whats the new inseam? 32in?

Honestly dude, I have no idea. I just took in my hundreds x primitive jeans and told her to make the legs like those. She did an exceptional job. I was really scared that while I left them there they might dry clean them or wash them but luckily they didn't. But I think I'm gonna try skinny guys next time.
July 10, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
Timmy Turner

After 2 trips to the tailor, 1 for getting shortened, and 1 for getting tapered, I finally have the fit I wanted from my TTS WGs. Here's a before and after.

Before:

After:

Not to be a douche but why didn't you just size down one? And if you don't mind what size did you get? Just wondering because i was gunna size down in WGs left hand twill. Im TTS 30.5 was gunna go for size 29 and have the inseam hemmed to around 31 (im only 5'cool and thigh to around 10.75
July 10, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
encore818

Truthfully I heard all this sizing down advice on HB and SS but thought, screw it I got bigger than average thighs I'll be fine. Should've listened... but whatever I learned my lesson, as with everything, it just takes some trial and error. I got a 36, I'm 6'3 200. Even though they are expensive jeans, you shouldn't be afraid to experiment a bit. Next time I'll either size down on WGs or get SGs.

And your not being a douche, it's a valid question. I fucked up haha
July 10, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
Timmy Turner

5'8 lol
July 10, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
encore818

haha i thought u like weren't comfortable sharing your exact height or something lol

Please login first to reply.